Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinesean
Male

Moving slower than deer
    #578092 - 08/13/11 03:11 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I saw these two deer in a shaded foresty area walking on dead grass.  Instead of running away they stopped and looked at me for awhile.  They were not scared of my movements as I was walking a big loop circle.  Their eyes were black one had large antlers the other one had smaller ones.  They paid a lot of attention to me, I don't know why, but it was interesting

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

Re: Moving slower than deer [Re: sean]
    #578113 - 08/13/11 05:11 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Something similar happened to me at night once. I was driving around at a park at night, and was high as hell. Then there were like 10 deer, most on the road and they were all still, just staring at me. Anyway, I definitely had creepy vibes from it, but it was cool nonetheless.

The Huichol people believe the 'blue deer' is magical or some shiet, plus they luv :trippnballs: on peyote. plus they also think they can interact with the spirits of deer.
:themoreyouknow:

Anyway, thanks for sharing your story. Deer are fascinating creatures, but for some reason they give me creepy vibes. Maybe it's their black eyes or the way they stare at me. :shrug:

I usually am visited by a couple of deer a day, since they like to eat some of the plants i grow. I can even walk up to them and be about 5 feet of distance from them, tho that's probably not smart since they could prolly kill me wit der antlers.

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds