Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Loc: Cannafornia
Blue Dream
    #575028 - 07/28/11 03:23 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Some Blue Dream in the morning sunlight. I'm stoked to have this strain again, it's been a while. My favorite aspect of this strain is that the effects have a nice balance between the mind and body, a very clear and calm high, stimulating yet relaxing. It has a floaty/hazey feel to the high. I love the taste too....

:stoner:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHerbsman
Stranger

Loc: Flag
Re: Blue Dream [Re: openmind]
    #575041 - 07/28/11 07:34 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Cannablissss

That looks beautiful. Im guessing you live in America and have access to medical marijuana?

--------------------
"When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself" Bob Marley.

Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Loc: Cannafornia
Re: Blue Dream [Re: Herbsman]
    #575072 - 07/28/11 09:49 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Herbsman said:
Cannablissss

That looks beautiful. Im guessing you live in America and have access to medical marijuana?

Yes I live in northern California. I could get a medical card rather easily, but quality potent pot is common around here even from "dealers" and for half the price that it would be in medical marijuana dispensaries.

$10 will get me a gram, at a dispensary you're typically looking at $15 to $20 for a gram.

3.5g goes for $30 to $35 around here, at a dispensary it's going to run $45 to $65 :shrug: .

One thing a medical card is good for is being sorta legit and within the (state) laws for having your own garden and growing. That and having access to dispensaries which do normally have a decent selection of hashish and edibles. As far as getting caught up for possession with out having a medical card, it's only an infraction which carries a $100 fine...But honestly every cop I have ran into could care less and typically just makes you dump your pot, though it's not uncommon for them to let you keep it :thumbup: ....Things are pretty chill here if you smoke pot, though there is still lots more progress to be made :yesnod:

Sorry for rambling on :stoned:

:stoner:

--------------------

OfflineOLDproLg
Stranger
Re: Blue Dream [Re: openmind]
    #576152 - 08/02/11 02:05 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Hey man sounds chill up there!

Wanna head west myself,but laws are changing.
Good info about cali thanx!
An ofcorse.....i know good bud when i see it!
Peace..

OfflineHerbsman
Stranger

Loc: Flag
Re: Blue Dream [Re: OLDproLg]
    #576563 - 08/04/11 12:41 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

It's always good to hear that progress towards full legalisation is being made somewhere!

I would love to have the money to hop over. Should be going to Dam soon :laugh:

--------------------
"When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself" Bob Marley.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck