Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinealienscience
Farve in training
 User Gallery

Funny paranoid story/thought
    #571976 - 07/13/11 10:18 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I recently acquired my house to myself that I've been living in for the past 15 years and just got an eigth to smoke after a 6 month t-break.  Needless to say, I smoked it all in less than two days.  So I've been fairly high the past 48 hours and working through the "i'm high, and I don't know how to react" phase.  I started wondering what all of my neighbors think of my situation as I'm only 20 =) and living in a two story 2,200 sq ft house by myself with 2 cats and 1 dog.  I had a dog pass away already, and it's starting to become a mess.  I smoke cigarrettes in the house too, which I didn't before.  And, this morning, after smoking 2.5gs in a bowl in my bedroom, I went outside and my entire yard smelled like weed. 

I had a paranoid thought that all of my neighbors are going to work against me.  Lol, I know it's weird, but I don't think a 20 year old living in a small neighborhood by himself fits in too well as most of the houses are families of 4 or more.  I'm just going to do my best to lay low and see how it turns out.  I really need to cut back on smoking too, the crop dust I did this morning could have ended very very badly.  All it would have took was 1 neighbor to call the cops and I could have gotten busted.  If I get in trouble with the law during the next two years, I'm looking at serious jail time.  Also, my pets would have been sent to the pound and probably put to sleep...

I'm trying to sell all of my grow gear to help pay for a glass blowing shop too, it's supposed to be in my backyard shed.  Ah, so much to think about  :thinker:

--------------------
Official member of MAPS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
Re: Funny paranoid story/thought [Re: alienscience]
    #571977 - 07/13/11 10:25 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

no real reason to smell smoke from outside unless there was a window or door left open. were there any?

are there any other forms of plant-life in the yard, with flowers?

Offlinealienscience
Farve in training
 User Gallery

Re: Funny paranoid story/thought [Re: nannybooboo]
    #571978 - 07/13/11 10:34 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I did open my door to go outside, but I know I smelled the herb.  I could tell it was ambient smoke too, just from my experience.  There are a lot of flowers and weeds in my yard though.  But the smell was of burnt plant material, I guess it could have been my clothes or my moustache =). I was smoking for a good twenty minutes though, just puffing and puffing.  It was intense.

--------------------
Official member of MAPS

InvisibleMuggles

#571990 - 07/13/11 10:51 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Don't smoke so much. Buy an air scrubber and keep the room closed up tight. Don't do anything else illegal.

Offlinealienscience
Farve in training
 User Gallery

Re: Funny paranoid story/thought [Re: Muggles]
    #572004 - 07/13/11 11:20 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, I'm going to lay off the illegal activities for a while.  I can't be hotboxing my only place of residence with a sentence over my head =Z

--------------------
Official member of MAPS

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaybec
    #572014 - 07/13/11 11:56 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

dude your just being paranoid, the smell was probably just lingering on your clothes and I guarentee nobody could smell that unless they were standing like 5 ft next to you and even then its unlikely. I smoke joints on my porch all the time and people just think its a cig, and I know they can't smell it, the smell from weed smoke dissipates pretty quickly(much quicker than cigs)

And even if the cops were to be called go into your house lock the doors and don't answer the door, easy as that.

--------------------

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Offlinealienscience
Farve in training
 User Gallery

Re: Funny paranoid story/thought [Re: volcomstoner]
    #572016 - 07/14/11 12:00 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds good enough to me, it was more funny than anything.  It was probably because I was so high.

--------------------
Official member of MAPS

OfflineSteve Buscemi

#572089 - 07/14/11 10:41 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

It's possible I've walked up to my house in the past and smelled weed from the driveway.........even had a neighbor turn me in to the landlord for giving him a contact high from smoking too many blunts in a small apartment. Also had strangers walk up to house parties because they smelled weed and wanted to party too.
It all depends on how much you smoke or how smelly the weed is.

Edited by Steve Buscemi (07/14/11 10:46 AM)

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
    #572110 - 07/14/11 01:05 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

wow, none of that has ever happened to me.  move to cali and don't worry so much about it.  it seems like everyone smokes weed out here.  good luck with the glass shop though!  that's awesome.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: Funny paranoid story/thought [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #572111 - 07/14/11 01:16 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Niggas mind they own business out here.

OfflineSteve Buscemi

Re: Funny paranoid story/thought [Re: DungenessDank]
    #572112 - 07/14/11 01:29 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah all that shit happened to me in Fl in a really small town. People in small towns dont mind their business, gossip is all they've got in between work and church. Here I'm pretty sure the cops dont take calls for pot smoking.

Offlinealienscience
Farve in training
 User Gallery

Re: Funny paranoid story/thought [Re: Steve Buscemi]
    #572225 - 07/14/11 11:40 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I just remember being a kid and how I would have reacted if my 20 year old neighbor's house smelled like a atomic weed bomb had just gone off in it.  I probably would have told my parent, who would have told the police, who would have pulled up my history and brought the swat team.

--------------------
Official member of MAPS

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
    #572226 - 07/14/11 11:48 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

ive burned down heavy and never had that problem before.

i think maybe paranoia from being high for the first time in a while

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

Offlinealienscience
Farve in training
 User Gallery

Re: Funny paranoid story/thought [Re: still beLIEve]
    #572230 - 07/15/11 12:58 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Me too.  I've come to the conclusion I need to smoke only cigarettes, and do it outside.  I've got a police officer that lives 100 yards away from me too.  So I can't be doing too much weird stuff.  The paranoia was tough though.  It reminded me of what it was like when I started off smoking. 

I did it with my friends, and after a couple months/20 bowls or so, I started buying my own.  It was cool at first as I would just sneak outside every couple nights and smoke out of a tin foil water bottle or something.  Then I got a job and would buy a quarter a month.  Between personal stash and smoking with friends, I would spend close to $100 a month for about six months.  I then started smoking an eigth a week, for a couple months to the point I would smoke a quarter a day.  I eventually told my mom about it and I had to quit.

I started up a couple months later and was back where I ended.  I got caught by the police and the next three years were a slew of charges and run ins.  I can safely say I won't be smoking marijuana for a long time after this blaze off.  I was so stoned, I slept for 3 days straight after I finished my last bowl.  Today, I slept for 14 hours, and only ate a total of 3 breakfast bars and a couple cups of milk. I feel like shit.

Wish me luck everyone, I'm not necessarily taking a t-break, but rather getting some stuff in order.

--------------------
Official member of MAPS

InvisibleMuggles

#572415 - 07/16/11 12:52 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

A quarter a DAY!? You're freaking nuts! MARIJUANA ADDICT! :rofl2:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies