Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
iSuck,
    #570873 - 07/09/11 03:00 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

1. Check the bottom of your computer(I think I've never looked on a mac before) for a mac logo, if there proceed to step 2, if not you don't need to bother reading on.
2. Open the screen flat so everything is easily accessible.
3. Go get a six pack of beer and every time you need to piss be sure to hit the keyboard/screen all in one go...Be sure the computer is on or it won't work properly.
4. After you are good and drunk flip the piece of shit over, open the back of the machine and remove any RAM, any HDD's anything that can hold any mac info possibly..Now place all items in garbage disposal and flip the switch while running water and soap down the drain(This will wash the bullshit away).
5. Take the remaining pieces to the closest body of water and throw them in it(with a weight tied to it).

Nah but I hate mac's...They give you like some of the nicest hardware and then limit what you can use. They are getting better but its still pretty shitty. Microsoft is bad but damnnn. I wish more people would get on the Linux scene and develop some better flavors of it. I don't know its early and I'm lonely so I'm here to make your day brighter.

And if casey anthony can walk free because we don't know exactly how it happened then I can call you all niggers, and if I can call you all niggers then I can force you to listen to the following, morning mate:

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: iSuck, [Re: mhbound]
    #570875 - 07/09/11 03:05 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Damn brah I take it you aren't a mac.

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Re: iSuck, [Re: Tangerines]
    #570876 - 07/09/11 03:10 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Nah I never could turn on to them. I mean I get why people like them but in my opinion if people would take the time to understand the computer they are using they would see why windows is a better OS, and why Linux is possibly even a better OS.,,But we live in a lazy ass world so I get the point and click interface and what not but its lame to me...But I started on an old commodore(i forgot the spelling) computer with a pretty basic list of DOS commands :lol:

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineDRAGON
Doors of Perception
Male

Loc: Somewhere in the Universe
    #570882 - 07/09/11 05:56 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Tis all true but it's all shit at the same time except for linux. It should all be open source

--------------------
"I know that I know nothing"

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: iSuck, [Re: DRAGON]
    #571040 - 07/10/11 10:13 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I enjoy my mac :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: iSuck, [Re: iStoner]
    #571046 - 07/10/11 11:29 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

unbuntu is supposed to always be good.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#571076 - 07/10/11 02:54 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I like ubuntu, its a good plug-n-play not much configuration, but openSUSE is my favorite. I still run 10.4 or did I upgrade this to 11 I don't remember but anyway its not as compatible with some systems but if you can tweak it a little its my favorite...I've started messing with backtrack running it while I'm in windows to learn it its cool but its more for advanced users.

Quote:

iStoner said:

Its not about liking or not liking its just the whole MAC OSx is jacked. The MAC has the Terminal? Or something like that, whatever it is its very limited in its power where windows has DOS which is very powerful and Linux has the Linux Shell which is even more powerful than that.

Like I said I understand the simplicity of the MAC interface but I don't like it and I really don't like it due to closed source everything. Windows limits you but they make it so its doesn't require an act of God to modify..............whatever it is being done............So its good for people who want to get on and are stimulated by the pictures and shit but thats not me I need the full power of my machine thats what I fucking paid for.

:shrug:

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Offlineblunt master
up in smoke
Male

Loc: NY
    #571154 - 07/10/11 07:21 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

idk i'm not a big computer person but i like my mac

its simple to use, does everything i need it to and it still runs as fast as it does when i got it almost 4 years ago.  I've really never had a problem with it

to each his own though :hippie:

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: iSuck, [Re: blunt master]
    #571155 - 07/10/11 07:23 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

The mac OS is cool, I just don't like Apple products as I would rather build my own.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: iSuck, [Re: Tangerines]
    #571156 - 07/10/11 07:25 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah for someone who likes to build and customize mac is pretty useless.  Besides, I hear steve jobs likes to randomly turn on people's mac cameras for fap material.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Offlineblunt master
up in smoke
Male

Loc: NY
Re: iSuck, [Re: THEBats]
    #571162 - 07/10/11 07:28 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Besides, I hear steve jobs likes to randomly turn on people's mac cameras for fap material.

qft

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: iSuck, [Re: blunt master]
    #571993 - 07/13/11 11:05 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

lol macs

i switched to ubuntu a few months ago, not looking back

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

InvisibleAlounacara
Born to be banned....
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Spicemaster, Texas
    #571997 - 07/13/11 11:15 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:

:lol:

--------------------
You never see a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatrist office
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name..

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Re: iSuck, [Re: Alounacara] * 1
    #572003 - 07/13/11 11:20 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Damn now I'm craving a Big Mac from McDonald's.:stoned:

--------------------
:getstoned:

InvisibleAlounacara
Born to be banned....
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Spicemaster, Texas
Re: iSuck, [Re: Stoneth]
    #572005 - 07/13/11 11:21 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

pm me if ya want the panels

--------------------
You never see a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatrist office
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name..

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck