Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGreenHorn
Stranger

1600w hps,Soil,Superlemon-haze, Bluecheese, Unknown sativa
    #566171 - 06/21/11 06:41 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Im About Half way there on these girls. Ill let you guys finish up with me on this one. These girls were thrown in on may 20Th.
June 8Th

June 14Th

June 20th

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHendershot
Shapeshifter
Male User Gallery

Re: 1600w hps,Soil,Superlemon-haze, Bluecheese, Unknown sativa [Re: GreenHorn]
    #566181 - 06/21/11 07:05 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Beautiful looking plants, man..welcome to the growery!!

--------------------

"You're cool, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out.."

OfflineGreenHorn
Stranger

Re: 1600w hps,Soil,Superlemon-haze, Bluecheese, Unknown sativa [Re: Hendershot]
    #566786 - 06/23/11 10:35 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Thank you good to be here. I'll keep the pics posted as progress is made.

--------------------
~Medical Grower~

OfflineGreenHorn
Stranger

#567279 - 06/25/11 12:46 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

June 25Th
5 weeks into flower. I had been flushing and feeding straight H2O for a week or 2 due to salt build ups and lack of capital. I started feeding them again yesterday morning. Cant wait to see what happens.

Unknown sativa.
(Was claimed to be Cheese by the supplier, I call Bs on that.)
These girls have a lot of filling out to do before im pleased. I have been having to bend and snap branches here and there on these girls cause of how the branches just keep reaching and reaching. I feel as though it has had a definite negative impact on bud production. Although there is NO leaf in the bud... so i guess i cant complain to much. Sativa is as Sativa Does.

Blue Cheese
These girls are just now really starting to take off and fill in. I cant wait to see how big they get. virtually 100% of pistils are still white and new calyx's stacking up everyday. Not quite as frosty as the Superlemon though and the leaf to bud ratio leaves a little to be desired. The growth rate on the buds is quite excellent admittedly.

SuperLemonHaze
Im not expecting these girls to get much bigger. Pistils are already about 50% done and the buds are getting more and more sugary every hour it seams. The aroma is sweet and and citrusy yet with a pleasant skunky undertone thats simply divine. Its odd seeing how the strain is said to be a 10-12 week flower.

I'll see if i cant get some pix when the light flip so that you guys can actually see all the snow in there. :tongue2:

--------------------
~Medical Grower~

OfflineDoc
stoner
 User Gallery

Loc: New Caledonia
    #567527 - 06/26/11 12:46 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

VERY nice man, I'm curious as to how you handle all the heat from the 1600w your using!?

--------------------
No one is free when others are oppressed

Invisiblewishcouldeletethis
Female User Gallery

Re: 1600w hps,Soil,Superlemon-haze, Bluecheese, Unknown sativa *DELETED* [Re: GreenHorn]
    #567542 - 06/26/11 02:37 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by lampshadehelmet

Reason for deletion: d

Edited by wishcouldeletethis (06/26/11 02:41 PM)

OfflineGreenHorn
Stranger

Re: 1600w hps,Soil,Superlemon-haze, Bluecheese, Unknown sativa [Re: wishcouldeletethis]
    #567696 - 06/26/11 11:20 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I have a 70 cfm fan drawing in cool air from outside of the room. The fan vents across the canopy providing a pleasant "breeze". Other than that I just have a Box fan hanging in the corner mid-low canopy and an oscillating fan pushing air mid-top canopy. Well and the fact that I built the room in a basement which provides about a 10-15 degree cooling factor year round. I also routed an A/c duct to dump into the room just in case but never use it.
During the light cycle I Leave the door Open to the room and that seems to be sufficient enough. There is a bit of heat stress on some of the plants, simply due to the lack of consistency within the canopy and my sheer refusal to give up an inch on my light spacing. I never give them more than they can handle though I have no burns on tips or pistils. I'll let them get a SLIGHT pale to the leaf before i move the lights up.
I like to toughen my plants a bit through introducing minor stress's. Like with my water regiment i only water once i can see a Slight wilt to the plant to let me know my girls are thirsty. I Feel it allows time for proper aeration of the root zone and the slight dehydration of the root mass helps to stimulate root production in the effort to procure water. But yeah i dont even have a thermometer in there... should probably do that ehh? lol this was a slap together grow room had to relocate on a tight budget. All in all this setup probably cost me $500-600.
Ive ran into a few issues this grow with salts, droughts, heat and ph but nothing to severe. Still revisions will be made and improvements implemented. I feel as though the plants overall health and productivity have been hindered slightly. All in all I think The girls have done well considering.

--------------------
~Medical Grower~

Invisiblewishcouldeletethis
Female User Gallery

Re: 1600w hps,Soil,Superlemon-haze, Bluecheese, Unknown sativa *DELETED* [Re: GreenHorn]
    #567749 - 06/27/11 09:42 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by lampshadehelmet

Reason for deletion: d

OfflineGreenHorn
Stranger

Re: 1600w hps,Soil,Superlemon-haze, Bluecheese, Unknown sativa [Re: wishcouldeletethis]
    #567879 - 06/27/11 07:46 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

My super lemon plants cant hold themselves up anymore. Not sure if its a humidity thing or a heat thing or The fact that i just introduced cannaboost into the nute regimen. Really im stumped... I haven't really noticed the loss of rigidity on any of my other plants yet. Except maybe on some of the under growth of the others, MAYBE i smoke alot so i could just be paranoid. What ever the cause its a real inconvenience.

Edited by GreenHorn (06/29/11 07:58 PM)

OfflineGreenHorn
Stranger

#568689 - 06/30/11 02:30 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

June 30Th

Lazy lemon tied to hood for support... HAHAHAH!

Lemon nugs

A Little closer Maybe?

Here's a blue 2

the yellowing of fan leaves has almost reached the tops on the girls. I have a little over 2 weeks left now. I am going to start water only feedings from here on out. Maybe give them a foliar feeding of some canna boost in a few days? ..... now that im on the subject i might as well tell you guys what i have been feeding these girls. Through veg they got GH floragro and floramicro and were grown under 2x250w MH. They then got Advanced Nutrients bloom and micro weeks 1-2ish of bloom. I then added in CANNA rhizotonic and canazyme to the feedings until about week 5ish when i also added in BOOST and AdvNts grow dashes. I also hit them with a foliar of BOOST today. so basically the feeding have been all over the place and have been on a very when i feel its right basis. The soil they are in is Scott's Garden soil LOL and a few in PRO mix (I will be making my own soil mix soon). Alright I've rambled enough time to smoke.... PEACE!

--------------------
~Medical Grower~

Offlineshagdawg420
spore hunter

#568711 - 06/30/11 04:30 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

:headbang3:

--------------------
HUSTLER
How U Survive This Life Everyday Resourcefully

OfflineDoc
stoner
 User Gallery

Loc: New Caledonia
    #569316 - 07/03/11 06:50 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Hell yeah basements are the shiznit! Nothing like the ground to absorb some excess heat. Lol maybe your plant is falling over cause its putting on more weight!

--------------------
No one is free when others are oppressed

OfflineGreenHorn
Stranger

Re: 1600w hps,Soil,Superlemon-haze, Bluecheese, Unknown sativa [Re: Doc]
    #570060 - 07/06/11 10:53 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I was away for the weekend and left the door closed to the room with the air on. When i arrived home the soil was dry on most of the plants and a few had began to wilt a bit. I watered them all last night and they all look good and healthy just cant hold their own weight up anymore so i had to re stake them again. I think this wilting issue is being cause by a combination of low humidity and obesity. I definitely need to invest in a drip system before my next vacation so that i may avoid any future stress issues do to drought. I will post some pictures later on today when i get time.

--------------------
~Medical Grower~

Offlineyellownotepad
Pharmaceutical Agriculturalist
 User Gallery

#570955 - 07/09/11 07:43 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

GreenHorn said:
I was away for the weekend and left the door closed to the room with the air on. When i arrived home the soil was dry on most of the plants and a few had began to wilt a bit. I watered them all last night and they all look good and healthy just cant hold their own weight up anymore so i had to re stake them again. I think this wilting issue is being cause by a combination of low humidity and obesity. I definitely need to invest in a drip system before my next vacation so that i may avoid any future stress issues do to drought. I will post some pictures later on today when i get time.

drip system is really easy to DIY, i just did it for the first time and i couldnt be happier.

OfflineGreenHorn
Stranger

Re: 1600w hps,Soil,Superlemon-haze, Bluecheese, Unknown sativa [Re: yellownotepad] * 1
    #571500 - 07/12/11 11:27 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

well here are a few pix of the ladies... im really pissed off about  the weight issue now... i have had to restake and tie my plants like fucking nuts just to keep them off each other and the floor.

About 7/1/2 weeks right now... hope these girls don't take to long. i cant really afford to let them go past 9 weeks max... Havnt started checking trichs yet. Will check on the 15th.

--------------------
~Medical Grower~

Offlineshagdawg420
spore hunter

#571572 - 07/12/11 04:16 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

wow dude :headbang3:

--------------------
HUSTLER
How U Survive This Life Everyday Resourcefully

InvisibleMuggles

Re: 1600w hps,Soil,Superlemon-haze, Bluecheese, Unknown sativa [Re: shagdawg420]
    #571643 - 07/12/11 09:37 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

How could you be pissed about the weight? That is a problem I would love to have! You must take some natural light shots.

OfflineGreenHorn
Stranger

Re: 1600w hps,Soil,Superlemon-haze, Bluecheese, Unknown sativa [Re: Muggles]
    #571940 - 07/13/11 08:16 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah im trying to milk it now while i can since i have quite a few wimpy girls coming up through the cycle in a bit... Im FREAKING OUT! I think i made to many clones of clones... im looking to get new genetics and possibly try breeding my lemon back to life. I Will take some shots with better lighting i have just been waiting till the end. kind of saving the best for last kind of thing.

--------------------
~Medical Grower~

OfflineGreenHorn
Stranger

#572195 - 07/14/11 09:29 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

So i scoped the trichs... looks like we got 1 more week to go... Fuck... The bluecheese are still showing alot of clear with some cloudy and no amber. The super are probably 65% 34% 1%. The super tend to age from the bottom of the plant up. so im really just waiting on the colas to turn. i didnt scope the "Cheese" fuck those hoes... j.k. The high is great from them, Amazingly clear good for a morning coffee and smoke before work. I Have been debating removing most of the outer leaves and just having the buds ripen up. With only a week to go i dont really see what the harm could be. What do you guys think? Soooooooooooo anyways stay tuned, next post will probably be the harvest and weigh in pix! Good Shit!

--------------------
~Medical Grower~

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies