Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Questions on a outdoor grow.
    #564523 - 06/15/11 12:12 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I know it is real late in the season for a outdoor grow. But I got a couple seeds from some Sour Diesel And I would like to do a little outdoor grow with them. I haven't done a outdoor grow before (Ive done a couple indoors the logs are on here) But can someone estimate about how big my plants would get starting now from germination to the end of the season? Would it be worth it? And possibly a nice yield? I do have the perfect spot tho.

Thanks    Critik

--------------------

"you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you"
"I got something that will fit in that hole... its right here in my pocket"
"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: Questions on a outdoor grow. [Re: critik]
    #564528 - 06/15/11 12:43 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Look up to see what time of the year the days get shorter, that's when flowering will initiate. You still have several weeks so your plants will be fairly large when they initiate flowering and from there imagine them 2-3 feet give or take taller with buds and thicker branching in general.

That's the best description I can give you...Hope it makes sense if not tell me.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: Questions on a outdoor grow. [Re: mhbound]
    #564530 - 06/15/11 12:53 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

No I understand thanks. Ok another question there is a rather large creek in the area of the spot. You think I could use the water from there? This spot has been used before by friends and they have used the water from the creek but I was wondering if its even a good idea. Its a long trip in the wilderness to be carrying water

--------------------

"you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you"
"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#564532 - 06/15/11 12:59 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

It would work fine...You could use some type of pump if you wanted if its pretty clear water so it doesn't clog your pump but you need to bury your lines they look for that shit from above.

Or you could bury a bug container of sorts and fill it up with water, cover it up and you would have water for awhile so you don't have to spend as much time in the area and only make the trips like once a month or something.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#564533 - 06/15/11 01:02 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

A pump would be awesome from the creek to the spot. But how would that work what kind of pump would you think be good for something like that? Like a Manual Pump right?

--------------------

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#564536 - 06/15/11 01:12 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

They make sump pumps that will do what you need. How far is the distance between the creek and plants? Is it steep up or a small incline? Do you have a generator?

I know of a few good ones.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#564551 - 06/15/11 03:50 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

From the creek to the spot is maybe a couple hundred yards. It would be a lot of water hoses to make it from the creek to the spot and would be hard to hide them cause of trails that are all around the area. And from the creek to the spot it goes up hill not real steep but kinda slants up as you walk. What do you suggest

--------------------

Invisiblestarrider

#564613 - 06/15/11 11:48 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Dud the summer soleste in going to be on June 21. The first of summer and that's when we lose 1 minute of light per day. Better get started.

--------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite."

William Blake

Anything  I write is a lie. Any picture I post is a fake. I only write for entertainment.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds