Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

back
    #564186 - 06/13/11 06:30 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

yo

sry for spamming :feelsgoodman: / :feelsbadman: earlier

anyway :feelsgoodman:

i wont be a nuisance anymore, i plan on doin' some thangs like growin' thangs and stuff, and i'll just be on occasionally from now on.

so how is everyone doin'?

im pretty :feelshighman: right now and im gonna get a lil more :feelshighman: and play vid games and pass out then go to school 2moro.

:feelsgoodman:

:feelsbadman: tho cuz i got perma-:feelsbannedman: at shroomery

:sad:
owell life goes on

hopefully this thread doesn't get :feelslockedman: lol

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: back [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
    #564187 - 06/13/11 06:31 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I really don't have a problem with your posts. You're cool beans in my book.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#564188 - 06/13/11 06:31 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

it's weird how so much can change in so little of time ya know?

a lot can happen in a week, a month, a year, 10 years. etc.

kinda feels bad man, but o well, we all die and thangs anyway

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: back [Re: King Koopa]
    #564190 - 06/13/11 06:35 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
I really don't have a problem with your posts. You're cool beans in my book.

:feelsgoodman:

That feels good to know, I just know that some people couldn't stand me here, but it was all good times anyway. I definitely had my LOL'
s.. Well, I hope all is well with everyone.

grows good man

:peace:

--------------------

Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
    #564191 - 06/13/11 06:36 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

welcome back :highfive:

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: back [Re: nannybooboo]
    #564195 - 06/13/11 06:47 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

:highfive:

i just got back again from gettin a lil more high again

:feelshighman:

time to smoke some :happyweed: and play sum games.

Anyway, does anyone with a shroomery account think they could do me a favor? I'll explain in PM. And no it's not trolling thangs. I might need a mods help.

I just need to get contact info from someone.

--------------------

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #564198 - 06/13/11 06:52 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

I_AM_SWIM said:

This post is invalid. You didn't use  :feelsbadman:

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: back [Re: RasJeph]
    #564205 - 06/13/11 07:21 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
Quote:

I_AM_SWIM said:

This post is invalid. You didn't use  :feelsbadman:

Subjectively it's valid. There are times when you feel so bad, that :feelsbadman: doesn't cut it when expressing how bad some things can be.

Like a death of a loved one. I wouldn't make a post saying :feelsbadman: even though that is exactly how it feels.

feelsbadman is mainly comedic relief, which is great, because when things go bad, humor is all that we have left to help move towards feeling good like :feelsgoodman:.

--------------------

OfflineBig_tiggy
Male

Loc: Neither here nor there
    #564229 - 06/13/11 08:19 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Swim, may your wisdom enlighten us and hopefully in time it will be just :feelsgoodman: and no more :feelsbadman: through the process of doin thangs

InvisibleiwasaClown
Imagining.
Male

Re: back [Re: Big_tiggy]
    #564357 - 06/14/11 12:19 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Haha swim, i always enjoyed your posts on the Shroomery.
At first they look like annoying BS, but if you really listen to what you're saying it's always something positive.:thumbup:

Did they perma ban you just for feelin'good,man?

:feelsbadman:

--------------------
"...And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world. And this I would fight for: the freedom of the mind to take any direction it wishes, undirected. And this I must fight against: any idea, religion, or government which limits or destroys the individual."

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: back [Re: iwasaClown]
    #564431 - 06/14/11 03:45 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

iwasaClown said:
Haha swim, i always enjoyed your posts on the Shroomery.
At first they look like annoying BS, but if you really listen to what you're saying it's always something positive.:thumbup:

Did they perma ban you just for feelin'good,man?

:feelsbadman:

lol no they didn't perma ban me for feelin' good. i actually wasn't feeling good at the time, but it did make me LOL.

i basically made a puppet account called "FeelsGoodMan" and just spammed feelsgoodman all over the boards.

A bunch of people LOL'd at it so :shrug:

Maybe the perma-ban is a good thing. IDK, all I know is that lately my life has been changing so drastically, and it seems like it will be difficult to adapt to, although I hope I'm wrong.

--------------------

OfflineBig_tiggy
Male

Loc: Neither here nor there
Re: back [Re: I_AM_SWIM] * 3
    #564433 - 06/14/11 03:50 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

May the growery be your home away from home

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: back [Re: Big_tiggy]
    #564440 - 06/14/11 04:04 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, that's exactly how it feels.

Good call on that.

Well I got a bunch of thangs I need to do.

Peace 4 Now.

--------------------

InvisibleiwasaClown
Imagining.
Male

#564606 - 06/15/11 11:31 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

I_AM_SWIM said:
lol no they didn't perma ban me for feelin' good. i actually wasn't feeling good at the time, but it did make me LOL.

i basically made a puppet account called "FeelsGoodMan" and just spammed feelsgoodman all over the boards.

A bunch of people LOL'd at it so :shrug:

Maybe the perma-ban is a good thing. IDK, all I know is that lately my life has been changing so drastically, and it seems like it will be difficult to adapt to, although I hope I'm wrong.

HA, i saw that puppet, didn't think it was you though.
Well that's shitty dude.
That's life for ya, always changing. Learn to anticipate the changes then accept and embrace the changes.
Ultimately, it's ALL good.:feelsgoodman:

--------------------
"...And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world. And this I would fight for: the freedom of the mind to take any direction it wishes, undirected. And this I must fight against: any idea, religion, or government which limits or destroys the individual."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies