Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Casey Anthony Trial
    #557907 - 05/24/11 04:11 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

anyone been following?

today was opening statements, I have been following closely since jury selection. Shit got pretty intense today. I went from thinking she was guilty to thinking she might not be...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: Casey Anthony Trial [Re: Picklez] * 1
    #557911 - 05/24/11 04:27 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Never heard of it

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Casey Anthony Trial [Re: Tangerines]
    #557914 - 05/24/11 04:31 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

whhhhat :eek:

pretty insane case about a mother who allegedly murdered her 2 year old daughter in Florida

mother has been locked up for 3+ years awaiting trial that started today

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Casey Anthony Trial [Re: Picklez]
    #557917 - 05/24/11 04:49 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I know a girl that's going through the same thing right now. Killed her baby with her boyfriend and blamed it all on him. She was a stupid slut with a drug problem so it's not all that surprising. The case is still pending, but I never checked if it was being followed by the news. This place is fucked

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Casey Anthony Trial [Re: King Koopa]
    #557919 - 05/24/11 04:56 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

That is nothing like this case....

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Casey Anthony Trial [Re: Picklez]
    #557922 - 05/24/11 05:03 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I wouldn't know, I don't care enough to read about it.. Not unless you give me the jist. Only if you don't mind of course

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Casey Anthony Trial [Re: King Koopa]
    #557926 - 05/24/11 05:12 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

In a nutshell...

Casey Anthony didnt report her child missing for 31 days, then they found the body. They determined that the child was killed but never determined a cause of death.
They explain how for 31 days she lied to her parents and everyone else about where her child was. Made up numerous stories about what happened and shit. Lie after lie out of her mouth basically

Then defense fucked them up and flipped it all

Said the cause of death was an accidental drowning and that the mother simply panicked... what is especially interesting in this case is the fact that her dad sexually abused her, and her brother did also... her dad is also a former police detective... also the main piece of evidence is this "duct tape," they show that it is from the same roll used by the father.. They establish that he A. used it on a gas can in the garage and B. AFTER the mother was in jail, he had it at a fund raising event to help find the child. They also talk about another man who might have been involved who reported the exact location of the body a couple of times, but main comments before about how he was about to "win the lottery," in terms to recieving the 250,000 reward money for finding the missing girl. He has acted very shady and not cooperating with law enforcement.

Been pretty much all ive watched each day, following the trial. I hope they find her guilty of a lesser crime and give her something like 10-15 years. That's ultimately what I think will happen. I would be surprised if they put her to death row, at least at this point.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom