Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCannasaurus
Pollen Chucker

Loc: Colorado Flag
Failed money transfer leads to ingenuity.
    #546287 - 04/14/11 02:39 AM (13 years, 16 days ago)

I found out a bit of money I had coming for a cloner to run my last quick run is going to be delayed, and my time is running short to get this run started. The cloner was going to be needed for a moderately high count of clones taken at once, in order to help prevent error.

Instead, I have decided to take an unused, six site aeroponic system and use it as a cloner! I plan to put several cuts into the expanded clay and run clear water (perhaps with rooting hormone) in the unit to keep them hydrated. Spray with dechlorinated tap.. possibly CP'd kelp extract.

No dome available. Low humidity. Should be fun to keep up with.

Wish me luck! Any tips or tricks anyone has to offer would be appreciated. I'll be using Olivia's rooting hormone, probably a T5 flourescent panel or two cfl bulbs, depending on what I have available and onhand.

I am thinking about running Darkness (Pheno #1), Lavender Krush, and perhaps a quick sativa like my Space Queen or perhaps a slurry of Chernobyl or Dairy Queen.

Time is a factor. :smile:

--------------------
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."
-Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order