Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesk81681
Stranger
New grow room, starting to build this week, need advice
    #528584 - 02/18/11 11:42 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

This is it guys. Entire area is 12' x 30'. The veg room is still undetermined but will be approximately 10'x10' and consists of an ultrasonic Fogponic cloner, 2 8' rails for mothers and 4 8' rails for veg.  Each rail is 5"x5" and will be using aeroponic misters with 8 sites per rail.  will probably put both mothers and veging plants on same res. and setup so they are closer together with a 1000w MH.  1 week cloning, 2 weeks vegging.  the flower room consists of four sets of 4 8' rails with 8 plants per rail. every set of 4 rails will have its own res.  the plants will spend 2 weeks on each set of rails ending with the final set which i will be using final phase only and will only be in that set for one week, leaving that set empty every other week. this allows me to harvest 36 plants every two weeks.  i will be using 2 1000w hps lights, havent decided yet but i may put them on light tracks as shown in the pic.  im using 1200gph 1/2 hp pumps in each res.  all the lights are vented using 8" ducting which i will have to use  a 6" (ugh, cant think of the word) adapter? to hconnect to the 6" flanges on each light.  the air for the light cooling will be pulled through an air scrubber placed at the end of the flower room and exiting through the roof in the veg room.

So what do u guys think?  Any concerns? Should i have an air intake coming into the flower room or maybe from the veg room so that it pulls the air across the whole room before going into the scrubber?  If so, how should i do this?  Any forseen problems?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesk81681
Stranger
Re: New grow room, starting to build this week, need advice [Re: sk81681]
    #528600 - 02/19/11 12:07 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

forgot to mention, i found out these nutes are going to run several thousand dollars so im gonna have to use something different for the first run.  any suggestions that would be good for this setup for a few hundred

Offlinesk81681
Stranger
    #529174 - 02/20/11 05:42 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

come on peeps, 29 views and not one good job or fucking idiot or anything?

OfflineHiddenidentity
Stranger
Male

#529242 - 02/20/11 10:36 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Good job!

OfflineBigBudz
USA Mind Controls You!
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA USA Flag
    #538051 - 03/19/11 03:25 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Cool. Even though soil tastes better. Read up on Medical grows. Their is a damn good reason everyone grows in soil these days.

--------------------
Art Music Music 2 Music 3

You are most likely being mind controlled if you live in the USA. The technology was discovered back in the late 1980's. You can easily see weird towers on government buildings...
http://www.cheniere.org/misc/sparkoflife.htm#mindcontrol

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: New grow room, starting to build this week, need advice [Re: BigBudz]
    #538078 - 03/19/11 08:14 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

BigBudz said:
Cool. Even though soil tastes better. Read up on Medical grows. Their is a damn good reason everyone grows in soil these days.

Don't listen to any of this poster's grow advice.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineDudeTron
 User Gallery

Re: New grow room, starting to build this week, need advice [Re: THEBats]
    #539342 - 03/23/11 06:34 PM (13 years, 30 days ago)

This would be a pretty epic grow man... a full time job at least... man trimming 36 plants every two weeks sounds grueling.

As far as your air flow, I think treating veg and flower separately has a few more advantages than not:

Less tax on your carbon scrubber
You'd need less fan for pulling through the extra ducting and space
Engineering a light-proof transition for your air between rooms might suck
It doesn't take much fan to keep a veg room fresh and cool especially without a carbon scrubber

BUT, if veg smell will be an issue, or you just wanna go with a single beefy ass fan, it may be easier to connect therm.

Other than that man the hydro and scale of this one is a little above my pay grade to offer much more advice...
And the word you were looking for is a 6" reducer I think? hehe

Peace

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds