Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineJefferson
Space Cowboy
Male

Republican Hell
    #523033 - 02/04/11 02:27 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Often times when I'm bored and I'm not high I'll look up shit on Urban Dictionary.  Its been an educating experience.  I've been exposed to unassuming terms for bizarre sex acts and found out just how much the british hate Bono.  Here's what I found when I entered the word repube:

1. repube

n. 1. short for republican

2. A tool who cites Fox News as a credible source and 'demands answers' from liberal politicians before even googling his or her own question to see that the majority of shit spewed can be dispelled almost instantly.

3. A douchenozzle who complains about "Big Gubmint" but had no problem with Bush II's largest expansion of government in recent history.

4. Typically, a bro who claims that tax cuts for the wealthiest one percent of Americans might someday apply to him but in the meantime drives a piece of shit rusty car from the 80s with a Bush-Cheney and/or McCain-Palin bumper sticker on it.

5. On the other hand, a fratboy who drives an Audi (with same stickers) that his rich dad bought him and doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about but just votes however his parents tell him.

6. A Bush voter who hates black people but won't admit it and instead claims they hate Obama because of "the Constitution and shit."

7. A bigot, hypocrite who thinks that gays violate the sanctity of marriage even though most repube politicians have had, like, seventeen wives.

8. A dumbass
- I don't feel like going to the Ed Hardy store - that place is overflowing with bro repubes.

- Fuck that repube.

- Does this repube even read the news? I'll bet he gets all his fair-and-balanced information from Fox.

- Goddamn, repubes suck ass.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: Republican Hell [Re: Jefferson]
    #523044 - 02/04/11 05:37 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

The urban dictionary widget is by far my favorite.

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
Re: Republican Hell [Re: still beLIEve]
    #523106 - 02/04/11 10:14 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

chili cookoff

At least three men defecate on a woman's chest. She tastes and rates them, has sex with the first place winner, blows the runner-up, and the last man must eat the remaining shit from the woman's chest while she performs the tasks on the other two men.
Aw, man, I got last place in Susie's chili cookoff last weekend. The other guys really gave it their best.

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

OfflineThe Anointed One
Sloth's apprentice
Male User Gallery

Re: Republican Hell [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #523228 - 02/04/11 09:31 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

NobodyImportant said:
chili cookoff

At least three men defecate on a woman's chest. She tastes and rates them, has sex with the first place winner, blows the runner-up, and the last man must eat the remaining shit from the woman's chest while she performs the tasks on the other two men.
Aw, man, I got last place in Susie's chili cookoff last weekend. The other guys really gave it their best.

I once wondered who the fuck was bored enough to sit around coming up with this shit.

Now I know. :frown:

--------------------
"My one-of-a-kind-self gets stoned every day like Jesus did."

OfflineJefferson
Space Cowboy
Male

Re: Republican Hell [Re: The Anointed One]
    #528988 - 02/20/11 12:31 AM (13 years, 30 days ago)

Lesbotism-

Giving hiring or promotion preference to fellow eaters of the bushy bowl.

Suze Orman got a job as a shill for the FDIC. Look at FDIC Chairman Sheila Bair and tell me that's not a case of Lesbotism.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates