Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRezli Pypz
Stranger
Keep it Simple, Keep it Natural
    #527740 - 02/16/11 09:17 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I am interested in cultivating hemp to add hemp seed to my diet.  I live near an area of privately owned area of forest land that has a public bike trail running through it in the Northern Mid-west.  I have a few seeds from random bags over the years that I plan to use. 

Let me hear any and all advice on topics such as security (the only thing for which I am willing to work harder than I am willing to work), planting time/plant growth, any thoughts on whether or not this project will have a decent outcome/risk ratio and anything else I forgot to ask about. I believe I have given sufficient information regarding my situation; if not just ask.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRezli Pypz
Stranger
Re: Keep it Simple, Keep it Natural [Re: Rezli Pypz]
    #527746 - 02/16/11 09:50 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Now, consider the above knowing that it is possible to order 9 pounds of Shelled hemp seeds for $140 (including shipping). That number came after finding only one source, so there could be an even better deal available.  However, I am still greatly interested in information about growing based on my previously mentioned situation.

Edit: Recommended amount of hemp seed for all essentials is 100 grams a day.  9 lbs is 4032g. A little over 40 doses at $140..  $3.50 per day.  Or I could grow my own.  This is where I wonder if it is worth it, although I have a strong ambition to cultivate my own cannabis for any purpose.

Edited by Rezli Pypz (02/16/11 10:00 AM)

Offlinethe man

Re: Keep it Simple, Keep it Natural [Re: Rezli Pypz]
    #527768 - 02/16/11 12:17 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

i wouldnt consider it worth the risk just for hemp seeds to get 9 lbs im just guessing but would take at least 20+ plants. then you have to get all teh seeds off and grind all of them to get the goodies out.

or grow 2-3 weed plants and purchase your years supply of hemp seeds and then some.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies