Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

Bjork - Vespertine: Just download this, it'll only take a minuteor two... link inside.
    #524191 - 02/06/11 09:07 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

This album is to trip for or smoke to, not to have your car.

http://www.mediafire.com/?cgnsefpigml

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

Re: Bjork - Vespertine: Just download this, it'll only take a minuteor two... link inside. [Re: eNtranceAsexit]
    #524194 - 02/06/11 09:09 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

oh yeah, and it rules.

InvisibleCrayolaHalls
Dreams of Oceans
Male

Re: Bjork - Vespertine: Just download this, it'll only take a minuteor two... link inside. [Re: eNtranceAsexit]
    #524221 - 02/06/11 10:18 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks.  This is interesting moody stuff.  I have not heard anything from her since her popularity spike with Human Behavior.

--------------------
I am not a cannabis grower.  I find the cannabis growers to be the most open to experimenting and sharing out of all of the different botany groups I enjoy.  I frequently use the suggestions that I find to apply to own organic gardening and food production.

OfflineThe Anointed One
Sloth's apprentice
Male User Gallery

Re: Bjork - Vespertine: Just download this, it'll only take a minuteor two... link inside. [Re: CrayolaHalls]
    #524255 - 02/07/11 12:20 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I like me some Bjork. She has some intense stuff.

Probably haven't listened to enough... but she's got some stuff worth checking out, for sure.

--------------------
"My one-of-a-kind-self gets stoned every day like Jesus did."

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

Re: Bjork - Vespertine: Just download this, it'll only take a minuteor two... link inside. [Re: CrayolaHalls]
    #524270 - 02/07/11 03:00 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

CrayolaHalls said:
Thanks.  This is interesting moody stuff.  I have not heard anything from her since her popularity spike with Human Behavior.

Yeah, this album and the one before it, is immense. One would be completely tripped to listen to on acid or something.

it's got wicked cool production :cool::ooo:

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

Re: Bjork - Vespertine: Just download this, it'll only take a minuteor two... link inside. [Re: The Anointed One]
    #524271 - 02/07/11 03:02 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

The Anointed One said:
I like me some Bjork. She has some intense stuff.

Probably haven't listened to enough... but she's got some stuff worth checking out, for sure.

If you like the idea of soft... pop? That is composed and produced to be almost at the level of dance, and with later albums, at the level of IDM or experimental music. With some really sick vocals and deep lyrics.

Wood for the ladies, too. I'd suspect.

OfflineThe Anointed One
Sloth's apprentice
Male User Gallery

#524377 - 02/07/11 02:28 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I've found some of her stuff to be very trip-worthy.

--------------------
"My one-of-a-kind-self gets stoned every day like Jesus did."

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#525513 - 02/09/11 08:36 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I've been listening and I really can't say that i like or not. interesting but not catchy

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

Re: Bjork - Vespertine: Just download this, it'll only take a minuteor two... link inside. [Re: King Koopa]
    #525554 - 02/09/11 09:39 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

it's not catchy... i think it's more like a statement.

same with this album... give a ring...

http://www.mediafire.com/?tmoja1zoq0z

and if you want catchy... maybe try lamb?

http://www.mediafire.com/?yigmzd5dww4

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#525556 - 02/09/11 09:40 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I'll check it out

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

Re: Bjork - Vespertine: Just download this, it'll only take a minuteor two... link inside. [Re: King Koopa]
    #525562 - 02/09/11 10:12 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

i have been listening to all of the same music for so long, but i have all sorts of music in my computer that i still haven't heard or have only had limited hearing with..

so right now J-pop, dub, reggae, and vocal music has been interspersed through my newest music and my usual favorites.

if you ever want any suggestions... lol i can give ya some names if ya want, whenever.

Jump to top Pages: 1