Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Loc: Cannafornia
Just a Bud....
    #520573 - 01/28/11 11:01 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Not exactly sure on the strain. If I had to guess I would say it's Trainwreck. It had a super heady high, very sativa like.

Wish I had some of this right now, I'm actually out of bud at the moment. I have one little morsel of this left that I've been sitting on, just enough for a bong rip which will probably be gone shortly :smirk:. But my tolerance is down, so a mere 0.02g of bud will most definitely get me stoned.

:happyweed:

:stoner:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

Re: Just a Bud.... [Re: openmind]
    #520638 - 01/29/11 12:58 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

god damn man that looks like fire - i feel ya on the no bud left, all i got is a fuckin microbud left over from my failed first gro...although the trim just keeps the space cookies coming...:mushroom2:

good thing i got some ladies four weeks into the game...:crazy2:

--------------------
"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather." - Bill Hicks

OfflineCanaman
GreenThumb GreenHorn

Loc: N 5steps, S 5steps, Spin ...
Re: Just a Bud.... [Re: shasha]
    #524322 - 02/07/11 11:00 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

very nice, cosign shasha on the fire

--------------------

Canaman's Tutorials

ISO Green Oil
Gumby Hash

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

Loc: Flag
    #524327 - 02/07/11 11:05 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Im sorry to switch topics on such a lovely picture but this reminds me of a question i had. Depending on the strain of bud of course, Using as little weed as possible, what is the minimum amount that will get you stoned?

Btw trichomes look sexy. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

--------------------
[quote]
“You see this glass bong?” asks Achaan Chaa, the Thai meditation master. “For me this glass is already broken. I enjoy it; I smoke out of it. It holds my water admirably, sometimes even reflecting the sun in beautiful patterns. If I should tap it, it has a lovely ring to it. But when I put this glass bong on the shelf and the wind knocks it over or my elbow brushes it off the table and it falls to the ground and shatters, I say, ‘Of course.’ When I understand that the glass is already broken, every moment with it is precious.”[/quote]

Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Loc: Cannafornia
Re: Just a Bud.... [Re: spacemonkey69]
    #524577 - 02/07/11 10:57 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

spacemonkey69 said:
....Depending on the strain of bud of course, Using as little weed as possible, what is the minimum amount that will get you stoned?

Btw trichomes look sexy. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Ha...Well, let me start by saying that I do smoke every day. Have so for the past couple years. Though I do smoke daily I don't smoke large amounts, probably an average of 0.2g a day give or take...Sometimes more, sometimes less. And of course there are those days hanging out with friends that a relatively large amount is smoked between us....

I do have a tolerance, but it's kept in check as I continuously smoke the same amount. Also, I've always been one that's sensitive to various things (drugs) so it doesn't take much.....Anyway, to get to your question, a piece of bud no bigger than a "pea" will get me rather stoned. And I can feel threshold effects from an incredibly small amount...

This piece of bud that I hold in my fingers is usually about as much as I will smoke in a "session" (probably about 0.05g to 0.1g)>>>>>

I always pack small bong hits one at a time, and I will get 2 to 3 hits from that amount of bud, and be sufficiently stoned...Keeping my tolerance consistent and having high quality potent bud really helps :yesnod: ....A single gram will last me about a week or so :thumbup:...

And I suppose it comes down to what you define as "stoned" :shrug:. Personally I don't like getting super lifted every time, a few puffs and I'm good.

:stoner:

--------------------

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#524582 - 02/07/11 11:14 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

My thoughts exactly. Everything you just said is how I operate. :highfive:

--------------------
[quote]
“You see this glass bong?” asks Achaan Chaa, the Thai meditation master. “For me this glass is already broken. I enjoy it; I smoke out of it. It holds my water admirably, sometimes even reflecting the sun in beautiful patterns. If I should tap it, it has a lovely ring to it. But when I put this glass bong on the shelf and the wind knocks it over or my elbow brushes it off the table and it falls to the ground and shatters, I say, ‘Of course.’ When I understand that the glass is already broken, every moment with it is precious.”[/quote]

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#524584 - 02/07/11 11:16 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

and that bud you just posted has to be one of the my mouthwatering.  :happyweed:  :potleaf:  :happyweed:  :potleaf:  :happyweed:

--------------------
[quote]

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds