Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: WOW! [Re: eNtranceAsexit]
    #507193 - 12/20/10 08:06 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

eNtranceAsexit said:
Yo xucan't S4a vat thes meaning of life is, jsut like you can't ever quite put your finger on what it is either. But you can know...

and if you don't know, you're an idiot.

unless, you are me. :durrhurr:

And who is trolling? I don't see any trolling? All I see are busy little beees, ya.

what drugs are YOU on!?  :lol:

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: WOW! [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #507198 - 12/20/10 08:11 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
ugh, you guys need to gtfo out of here and stop trolling.  you shouldn't have to be told this.

:angrykidface:

--------------------

InvisibleShr0000ooooms
Cannabis Sampler

Loc: Hindu Kush Mountains
    #507199 - 12/20/10 08:12 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
ugh, you guys need to gtfo out of here and stop trolling.  you shouldn't have to be told this.

You gotta pay the troll toll to get into the boys hole.

--------------------
If I'm posting I'm high.

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

#507204 - 12/20/10 08:14 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:

what drugs are YOU on!?  :lol:

Endocrine, pot, caffiene and SUGAR! :ffffuuu:

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Re: WOW! [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #507220 - 12/20/10 08:27 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Dr. Siekadellyk said:
Are you gonna do a report?

I sometimes have trouble writing trip reports, concerning what to include and what not to include. It’s impossible to detail everything in a magical journey like this. But I’ll do my best to describe to you the general overview and the high points of my mind blowing time.
My friend and I met up and bought seven grams of mushrooms and split them. He had tripped three times before on acid and a few times on DMT. It was really great day already because he told me he could get me some DMT sometime and it was just fun catching up with him. It was his first mushroom trip and it was my third.
We ingested the mushrooms and washed them down with water, watched a couple very cool videos, and then shared a joint. The lays of right coming in from the windows were amazing, and he looked like the hookah smoking caterpillar as he blew out the smoke. I started the feel the trip come on, the clear white beautiful feeling, so we moved into the other room and did some art (water color and Indian ink) while watching American Beauty. This was the highest dose of psilocybin I have ever done and it was amazing. It was very much a body effect, the feeling and vision of my body disappearing or combining with other objects. It was also quite visuals- I kept seeing eyeballs inside triangles like in an Alex Grey photo. There were lots of very cool funky symbols, letters, and visuals. It was an amazing start.
My consciousness was like free flowing gloop, melting into opaque frames which the black, vast expanse of reality could be seen through. My ceiling is one of those which is painted and grooved in the way it looks like ripples in a river or clouds in the sky. I saw fingers, hands, and peace sings appearing and the repeated imagine of God and Adam’s hands touching in the Sistine chapel. Everything was so beautiful and sensory- like all of my senses were intensified and distorted times ten. Like my mind is a computer that normally functions at level five, and someone wiped my memory, switched up the wires, and set me to level fifty. I thought a lot about parallel universes, the mind, meditation and the universe. My friend was going on about when he was on acid and he realized he was the universe looking into itself which is word for word something I said before so it was pretty amazing.
We eat some veggie burgers and vegan ice cream, painted, and stared into the colossal oblivion. I had an immense realization about creation and the ancient mind. I thought to myself “Consciousness started with some cavemen just eating and feeling the food in hunger.”. I had this particular feeling that this is how people where supposed to live, just exploring as man.
There were many times I couldn’t tell what I was feeling. Shortly after the movie ended, my family came bye and I was peaking hard. My pupils were the size of the moons, visuals were everywhere, my mind was in the clouds, and my body was melting into the universe.
We decided to go on a walk and that was the most powerful thing ever. I would look at his face and see fractals of his teeth, mouths, and his eyes in his glasses. We walked in the park and felt the trees and talked about the universe, the fourth dimension, God and art. I realized that he was me and I was him and we were one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, like Bill said, and it is absurd to think of it anyway else. We went walking through the park and sat down under this metal roof where a bench and table used to be. We meditated under it and it was surrounded in ice and was dripping water and I could hear it all and it was wonderful. The visuals where very strong, they were like the traditional trippy lines, triangles, eyes, and runes as well as blurred fractals. I had this view of the earth kind of as this slanted geometric landscape in a sphere curving upward and I was in the middle laying flat in it. I couldn’t keep my train of thought and kept getting lost in the magical ether, and I realized the true nature of reality and the answer to it all. That we are the entire universe, free standing and experiencing and the cyclic existence of stable reality is an illusion we have built up. We need to bypass this illusion and destabilize the backbone of the mentality of reality and the truth is reveled. This is what meditation and God is about and I was in the mind state that was the furthest advance of human consciousness and knowledge- a pioneer. My perception was so distorted and confused by as clear as it have ever been in my life. The highest state of meditation and the feeling that I was the universe breathing in ebb and flow in total creation and destruction of whatever state of nature we occupied and it is beautiful. This was simply the plane of nature’s existence we inhabited at the moment and it was all so mathematically perfect. I could have laid there forever but I would have froze to death. I simply was. When I got up water dripped onto me from an icicle and it took me a second to realize where it came from. DNA and creation was also on my mind and how life and consciousness came to be- I kind of have a cool idea for a painting to represent it perfectly.
My mind kept coming back to a point of view as if I narrating a book or painting a picture which then I realized while I had made my key importance in life art, art had sometimes been a symbol for making it as something, which is not good. Art should be art for art’s sake and that alone. My friend is a big artist and I asked him why he did art, he said something which made me come to complete awareness. He said something along the lines that it is the only way he could give back to people and the earth beside his death. I realized that every second I existed I was giving back to the earth and the perfect balance of nature and the soul at the quantum root. Every second I was creating art in my loving, living, and dying. Such perfection.
We went inside and kind of just sat and melted into the couch, watched whatever my sister had on, and did some art until we started to come down. My friend left and went home and we shared some hugs.
It was such a profound and beautiful trip, so fucking amazing. I accepted life, death, love, art and the universe and finally understood it in all the beautiful way I had heard explained in the past by scientists, physicists, mathematicians, artists, philosophers, gurus, shamans and even comedians.
I feel I may never be done and complete with editing, fixing, and adding more to this trip report. But whatever phase of it’s existence it is in, I hope you learned something from it and enjoyed it.

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Re: WOW! [Re: Shr0000ooooms]
    #507223 - 12/20/10 08:29 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:

:thumbup::thumbup:

Quote:

Shr0000ooooms said:
Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:

You gotta pay the troll toll to get into the boys hole.

--------------------

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

Re: WOW! [Re: FRACTALife]
    #507226 - 12/20/10 08:31 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

When I get the sense of tl; dr I try and read the article of notes backwards as to see the overarching point and then to, only afterwards, get into the smaller details.

It was big and stuff I really kinda know and shit but GOOD WORK.

Now can I haaz an iceekweem?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals