Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
I've Got Some Splainin' To Do!
    #506169 - 12/17/10 02:19 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Yes, recently I procured some delicious OG Kush.

I was very busy with work yesterday (finally my two week break starts today :snowman:) and was on the growery at the same time and I think there were some misunderstanding I'd like to clear up.

First off, I have smoked weed before but not a major stoner, and I am starting to make cannabis increasingly more part of my life. I really do love this herb.
  :bigweed: 

I have been enjoying my Kush and while maybe I am not getting the MOST out of it, I still get high and it also really helps my stomach. I am sure the more I use cannabis, the better I get with rolling my own joints, and the more I tinker with my own body and see how it reacts to weed with different medications and so forth, I will continue to get more and more out of my cannabis and the high.

I smoked a bit earlier today and am feeling pretty good.

About thirty minutes ago I got two Biscoff cookie/cracker and slathered jif peanut butter on it. I put some weed in the middle of the peanut butter and make a little PB&J :lmafo: sandwich. I put my microwave on 50% power and microwaved it for about 40 seconds.

I know the whole thing about microwaves partially destroying THC and I have also heard some success stories.

If it works and I get more stoned, awesome!  :stoned2:

If it doesn't, no big deal- it wasn't that much weed.

So Growery, I want to thank you for helping me make cannabis and psychedelics part of my life and I look forward to working more with both.

I am sorry for any previous ignorance on my part.

:potleaf:  :mushroom2:  :peace:  :heart:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisible13eetleJuice
The ghost with the most
Male

Loc: 6' under fertalizing bud
Re: I've Got Some Splainin' To Do! [Re: FRACTALife]
    #506177 - 12/17/10 02:38 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I have a question...  why are you so determined to force cannabis into your life?

Look, you don't have to smoke weed to be accepted. If you chose to get high, just be sure that you're doing it because you want to get high and not because you think some people on the internet will like you more because of it.

I'm not looking to embarrass you here. You seem like a good guy. And you also seem sorta like one of those kids that comes into the music store to "talk guitar" all day yet they can't play one song. They're just there because of the image, not for the music. Do you see what I'm saying?

And I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that. I'd just like to caution anyone in this position to take a good look at their motives and intentions and ask themselves, "Is this really the way to get what it is that I'm seeking?"

Forgive me if I've overstepped any bounds. Whatever you choose for your life's path, I wish you the best.

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I've Got Some Splainin' To Do! [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #506181 - 12/17/10 02:46 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

13eetleJuice said:
I have a question...  why are you so determined to force cannabis into your life?

Look, you don't have to smoke weed to be accepted. If you chose to get high, just be sure that you're doing it because you want to get high and not because you think some people on the internet will like you more because of it.

I'm not looking to embarrass you here. You seem like a good guy. And you also seem sorta like one of those kids that comes into the music store to "talk guitar" all day yet they can't play one song. They're just there because of the image, not for the music. Do you see what I'm saying?

And I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that. I'd just like to caution anyone in this position to take a good look at their motives and intentions and ask themselves, "Is this really the way to get what it is that I'm seeking?"

Forgive me if I've overstepped any bounds. Whatever you choose for your life's path, I wish you the best.

You are not out of bounds.

I have more to experience when it comes to cannabis so I can find out how much I enjoy and if it's "my" thing. If it turns out to be something that I don't enjoy a bunch, then that's cool. But I definitely need to experiment more because a number of things could be affecting my weed high in different ways. I do enjoy the experiences I have had with cannabis so far. :super: 

I know weed definitely makes my IBS/IBD a hell of a lot better.

I very much enjoy psychedelics and I very much enjoy the culture around psychedelics and cannabis.

Best of wishes.

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
    #506219 - 12/17/10 05:53 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

:confused:  we all started with nothing.  I don't understand what you are apologizing for, or why you feel you have some explaining to do. 

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
    #506287 - 12/17/10 07:38 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

FRACTALife said:

QFT, I took 3shits today already and I woke up 20mins ago. time to smoke

--------------------

Invisiblepsyberpunk
Lunatic

Loc: Behind a Pipe
Re: I've Got Some Splainin' To Do! [Re: T-Rex]
    #506301 - 12/17/10 08:54 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

T-Rex said:
QFT, I took 3shits today already and I woke up 20mins ago. time to smoke

This thread is fascinating from beginning to end. :strokebeard:

InvisibleCrayolaHalls
Dreams of Oceans
Male

#506335 - 12/18/10 12:03 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

FRACTALife said:

Same here.  Probably why I never totally gave up on cannabis.  I don't enjoy smoking anymore, but I do eat on occasion and eating cannabis in small dosages has been better for me than any meds the doctors have offered.

--------------------
I am not a cannabis grower.  I find the cannabis growers to be the most open to experimenting and sharing out of all of the different botany groups I enjoy.  I frequently use the suggestions that I find to apply to own organic gardening and food production.

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#506556 - 12/19/10 01:40 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

FRACTALife said:

About thirty minutes ago I got two Biscoff cookie/cracker and slathered jif peanut butter on it. I put some weed in the middle of the peanut butter and make a little PB&J :lmafo: sandwich. I put my microwave on 50% power and microwaved it for about 40 seconds.

I know the whole thing about microwaves partially destroying THC and I have also heard some success stories.

If it works and I get more stoned, awesome!  :stoned2:

If it doesn't, no big deal- it wasn't that much weed.

lol?

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineShaggy420
Male

Re: I've Got Some Splainin' To Do! [Re: King Koopa]
    #506627 - 12/19/10 01:39 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

some nice looking bud anyway :vaped:

--------------------

:Awemush::happyweed::fasted::happyweed::Awemush:

http://www.clear-uk.org/

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: I've Got Some Splainin' To Do! [Re: Shaggy420]
    #506629 - 12/19/10 01:45 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I have the same copy of the Tibetan Book of the Dead.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I've Got Some Splainin' To Do! [Re: RasJeph]
    #506709 - 12/19/10 06:35 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
I have the same copy of the Tibetan Book of the Dead.

:thumbup:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale