Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: I wanna go back in time [Re: T-Rex]
    #501065 - 11/26/10 11:04 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Yer, going back in time sure would be great T-Rex:smile:

I'm really looking forward to chilling with aboriginal people and learning their tricks.

I figured i'd just stick to going to one place in the Amazon so i can get to know the people and their language better.

If i could travel back in time to a certain place, it would be in Australia. Somewhere where the weather is nice, such as Queensland. Fuck Melbourne:crazy2:

I choose Australia because so little is known about its aboriginal culture, and there is next to no information on their shamanic practice, if it even existed. They could have sourced DMT from certain Acacias and there may even be some shamanic plants in the dessert which are we don't know about. So little is known because the indigenous Australians were massacred so the future inhabitants of Australia would no nothing but the slave culture we are forced to live by.

--------------------
"Everybody seems to think I'm lazy
I don't mind, I think they're crazy
Running everywhere at such a speed
Till they find, there's no need"
Beatles song

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLaysthepipe
Vivi Sex Symbol
 User Gallery

Loc: KOREA
Re: I wanna go back in time [Re: Sir Smokes A-Lot]
    #501067 - 11/26/10 11:10 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

about the discussion over weed probably being here already, I'd probably agree.

If weed was on earth during the pangea the plant is pretty damn durable imo. It is very possible it was always on the continent after the split. And don't we have ditch weed that grows wild here also, was that brought over or native?

As far as going back in time goes. I would probably go back to different spots during the same time period or a few different time periods.

I would like to goto egypt during its prime when they used chariots, slingers, etc.

I'd checkout some other civilizations too including, sumerian, carthaginians, romans, hittites, greeks, chosen, and a few others that I'm interested in, if possible atlanteans to bring back that knowledge of what they really were if they existed.

Going back to egypt during those days I would find out how they used the lotus exactly and what for exactly and bring that knowledge back with me along with how the pyramids were built.

Some guy in florida moved huge rocks by himself with no machines trying to find out how they built the pyramids and he came up with something that had to do with magnetic fields or something and made it easy to life large ass blocks. I forget what it was exactly but I think it was originally in homestead. People think he may have found out how but he wrote everything ina  code only he understands and never shared the secret.

Just went and grabbed a link to the above
http://paranormal.about.com/od/moremadscience/a/coral-castle-secrets.htm
When I was reading about it a while ago I seen a video on it, pretty damn impressive shit. The  man moved some blocks nearly twice the size of stones used at the pyramid of giza by himself, 35 tons.

--------------------
:advisory:

“If you want to find out who your real friends are, sink the ship. The first ones to jump aren’t your friends.” — Marilyn Manson

This isn't the correct place to confront me on anything.

Forum full of dead stars, and a necro I called Coma White

Edited by Laysthepipe (11/26/10 11:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom