Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineramshackle
Stranger
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Sydney front yard grow - big balls or just dumb?
    #500397 - 11/23/10 07:38 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Hey guys,

I was walking the other day and went past a house with what I thought was a strange fence - it enclosed an area only perhaps 3m x 5m in the front yard. I thought it was odd because it's normal to either have a fence enclosing your property's perimeter or not, not fencing off a small area for no apparent reason. There was also a sturdy gate so it appeared as though the owner didn't want anybody to go in there.

What's more, the fence was a good 6' high solid wood panel, noticeably taller than usual.

Now, it would have blocked the view of most mere mortals but since I happen to be well over 6' tall, I could see somewhat into the enclosure. Lo and behold there stood a pretty looking Sativa just starting to flower, perhaps 5'6" or so!

Awesome, I thought. This dude either has got balls or is a common garden variety fool with just enough nouce about him to plan and build the enclosure. :smile:

So, cool eh? If you are the owner of this don't worry your secret is safe with me :wink: but perhaps you'd like to work on stealth a little? (In fact, message me and perhaps we can trade stories etc since I'm only a few streets away)

To be honest I am jealous, being absolutely limited to indoor grows since I live in a small unit with very public yards. :frown:

-'Shack

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
Re: Sydney front yard grow - big balls or just dumb? [Re: ramshackle]
    #500399 - 11/23/10 07:43 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Sydney Australia? I doubt he is on this site. Pretty ballsy to grow in your front yard, he's gonna be in trouble when it's heavy into flowering :lol:

--------------------

Offlineramshackle
Stranger

Re: Sydney front yard grow - big balls or just dumb? [Re: T-Rex]
    #500700 - 11/24/10 09:30 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

There is another Sydney? :smile: I'm not aware of an Australian equivalent of this site that they'd be more likely to be a member of though.

It looks to have started flowering but I guess it'll get bigger and smellier and then probably stands a good chance to get ripped/busted...

OfflineScraps
Male

Loc: that shady alley
    #500746 - 11/25/10 01:33 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

ye LOL i thought it wuddda been pretty ballsy act 2 try that here if its a suburban area :rofl2:

Offlineramshackle
Stranger

Re: Sydney front yard grow - big balls or just dumb? [Re: Scraps]
    #500890 - 11/25/10 11:27 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Suburban indeed! Few hundred meters from a main road in fact.

Like the title suggests - this dude is either a brave bastard or a dumb galah. 6ft high fence my arse!

Wonder how long he's gotten away with it for?

Wonder how good the smoke is?! Would be so fucking easy if I could plant some weed in with my tomatoes  :sunny:

Invisiblemaryanne3087
Stranger
Trusted Cultivator
    #501433 - 11/28/10 12:57 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I don't know what the laws are like there but it sounds pretty ballsy to me.

I know someone who was flowering their plants they started indoors outside and the cops came by when they were watered and they didn't care to say anything.

If it were my property I'd plant them in the ground and try to claim it must have been wild seed or I have no idea how it arrived on my property. If you plant in a pot or it's obvious you cared for the plant you're basically caught red handed.

Offlineramshackle
Stranger

Re: Sydney front yard grow - big balls or just dumb? [Re: maryanne3087]
    #501700 - 11/29/10 05:12 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I've heard that in NSW technically you can get busted hard but they prefer to send people to drug education program type things rather than lock you up, if you only have a plant or two, or a small quantity.

Some guy on this forum mentioned something along the lines of 300g is the threshhold for "intent to distribute"...

I've tried to research what the exact penalties etc are, but like many legal things they try to be as vague as possible.

point is this guy's yard is in the middle of suburbia and the only reason his grow is hidden is due to the high fence. I think if any tall coppers came knocking one day for any reason he'd be busted on the spot!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies