Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
your first time
    #489495 - 10/19/10 04:06 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

how was your first time smoking cannabis?

did you feel?

the first time i smoked i didn't feel as much as i did after a few times.

:awehigh:
smoke a joint and think back to the first time.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNatorade
LsDmThC
Male

Loc: CA Flag
Re: your first time [Re: FRACTALife]
    #489500 - 10/19/10 04:24 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

first time- didnt really feel it at all
second time- got suuuper blown, highest ive ever been, laughing nonstop for so long and all that other new fun stuff when youre a noobie, hell of a day... man i miss those days...

Invisibledrawde
Re: your first time [Re: Natorade]
    #489504 - 10/19/10 04:56 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Was around 12 or 13 years old. Went over to a friends place and his parents were not home. He also knew where their stash was. He rolled a pretty nice joint for a thirteen year old. We smoked, and went inside. I sat down on the couch and time seemed to stop and a euphoria came over me. It did not last long, soon I was feeling really, really anxious. After all it was outdoor grown by two old hippies. All of the sudden I felt like my consciousness was inside of a television screen, like I was looking through the box at all of my senses, emotions, etc. That did not last too long, then I got a huge pain down my leg. I looked over at my friend on the other couch who was also fried and pleaded with him to help me about my leg. I felt paralyzed. It too past, we went and ate some cereal (which to this day is still my favorite food for the munchies), and that was that.

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

OfflineCosmicFool
Psychoholic
 User Gallery

Loc: 203 Flag
Re: your first time [Re: Natorade]
    #489505 - 10/19/10 04:57 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

First time I smoked I had a cigarette pack full of weed,
me and 2 other friends broke into an abandoned house and smoked the whole pack...
I had open eye visuals and the inability to color at a preschool level
fun times

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#489509 - 10/19/10 05:01 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

My first time smoking weed I was in the Army. I was in a NATO post in Germany, near Venlo, Holland. Some friends asked if I had ever smoked weed. I said no, but was willing to give it a try. That next weekend they bought some weed from the nearby town of Venlo.

They rolled up a nice joint and passed it around about 5 people. I was a cigarette smoker so i knew how to take and hold a hit. After the first joint, I really hadn't felt anything. Everyone else was stoned. One friend said lets roll another. So her and another friend and I smoked another joint.

Still nothing :sad:

Everyone was blistered by now except me. :mad2: She said 'I have one joint left and we're going to your room and you're smoking it by yourself'. Fine by me. We get to my room she hands me the joint and I start smoking it. Im sitting in a chair near a window. About half way through the last joint I get cold and go to close the window.

And my whole world fell into a tunnel. I had tunnel vision like a bitch. I don't remember much after that, people laughing at me mostly.

I was higher than I've ever been able to get again :vaped:

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

OfflineCosmicFool
Psychoholic
 User Gallery

Loc: 203 Flag
Re: your first time [Re: niteowl]
    #489513 - 10/19/10 05:08 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:
I was a cigarette smoker so i knew how to take and hold a hit.

see now I disagree with this.
everyone I know who learned on cigs have no idea how to hit a joint,
it takes them nearly 3x as much to get high

and on a semi related note
my favorite part of smoking is right after you finish the first bowel and it takes like 20 sec before you feel anything.
Then it hits you all at once

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#489517 - 10/19/10 05:11 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

ive never had tunnel vision, is it good or bad thing in your opinion?
the first time i smoked i didnt feel much at all, i guess im just one of those people.
The second time i smoked:
Me and my friend walked out passed the park into some bushes and we smoked a bowl of shwag out of his pipe, i didnt feel anything, but he a pothead felt high. It was my first time and i wasnt feeling anything so he took out a fat joint with dank in it and we smoked that whole thing. I still wasnt feeling, anything. :megacrankey:
But on the way back, while i was in the park i felt a feeling ive never felt before. i still cant explain the feeling, i get it only with certain strains and it brings back memories of my first high. I was a total head high. I wish i could explain this feeling in words, but i know you guys have felt it.

--------------------

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
Re: your first time [Re: iStoner]
    #489534 - 10/19/10 06:26 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

First time I smoked I was drunk off my ass, ended up back at a mates place and he asked me if I had smoked it before, I said no so he tried to roll a joint, but being as drunk as he was, ended up making an apple pipe instead. I smoked that and didn't feel anything, so I fucked one of his friends, then kicked her out; but that's another story.

The fist time I really got high, It was the first few weeks at my new high school in year 11. It was a hippy school more or less, taking in all the alternative kids with piercings and tattoo's that the private schools turn up their nose at.

I was on my way to second period Physics and my mate cut me off at the stairs and pretty much told me I had to go with the park to get high with him. I kinda wanted to go to physics at the time but I'm glad he made me choose otherwise.

I got to the park and his friend was waiting for us with a joint made from 2kingsize Rizzla's he rolled in the school toilets, and when he found out I hadn't been high before he made me have every second toke between the 3 of us. I got reeeeeaaaaaalllly high, to the point I think I saw myself talking to a friend for a split second, then we all went to maccas and feasted, before I was busted by my Math teacher chowing down on a burger in the student lounge :facepalm:

He just laughed at me and sent me on my way, but it sucked none the less. Good times!

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#489539 - 10/19/10 06:55 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:

I enjoyed it :tongue2:

Basically everything in my field of vision was grayed out except the stuff right in front of me :shrug:

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

OfflineShaggy420
Male

#489544 - 10/19/10 07:02 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

my first time getting baked was with a hash cake:vaped:

historic night, 11 of febuary:happyweed:

--------------------

:Awemush::happyweed::fasted::happyweed::Awemush:

http://www.clear-uk.org/

Offlinelucas_southoz
Australian
Male

Re: your first time [Re: Shaggy420]
    #489571 - 10/19/10 07:56 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

hows it goin guys? decided to stay around, i just found a picture of one of the first times i got high, me and my mate were at the "lake" near our houses, cant remember how we smoked but all i know is i was fucking stoned, we used to sneak out of home every night for about a year and got high then did god knows what, for about 3 months we went to the local servo at closing time and the same guy worked there every night, nice bloke he used to give us heaps of pies and pastys that was gonna be thrown out, good times indeed.
im surprised i still have this picture

OfflineAMDM
Stranger
Male

#489579 - 10/19/10 08:33 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:
the first time i smoked i didnt feel much at all, i guess im just one of those people.
The second time i smoked:
Me and my friend walked out passed the park into some bushes and we smoked a bowl of shwag out of his pipe, i didnt feel anything, but he a pothead felt high. It was my first time and i wasnt feeling anything so he took out a fat joint with dank in it and we smoked that whole thing. I still wasnt feeling, anything. :megacrankey:
But on the way back, while i was in the park i felt a feeling ive never felt before. i still cant explain the feeling, i get it only with certain strains and it brings back memories of my first high. I was a total head high. I wish i could explain this feeling in words, but i know you guys have felt it.

I know the feeling. Kinda hard to explain and its only happened to me about 3 times but I love it. But defiantly a head high, made things hard to comprehend/do is all I can really say to describe it.

But one of the most enjoyable highs I've experienced and like you said only certain strains produce the effect.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
    #489611 - 10/19/10 10:00 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

FRACTALife said:

did you feel?

Repeat thread...........

www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/300614/fpart/1/vc/1

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

Loc: Beyond the wall of sleep
Re: your first time [Re: Inverted]
    #489630 - 10/19/10 11:03 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Quote:

FRACTALife said:

did you feel?

Repeat thread...........

www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/300614/fpart/1/vc/1

:highfive: hilarious

--------------------

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: your first time [Re: Inbred_gimp]
    #489682 - 10/20/10 05:41 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

First time I smoked was 7th grade. There was a bomb threat at our school, so they were checking everyones bags. My friend Wayne (who had already been smoking forever) was like "oh fuck I have weed, here, everyone take some". I tried to give it back at the end of the day, he just said "nah, keep it."

I made a ghetto can pipe and smoked it. I got really high actually. And it was a quarter of a gram, max.

But what I consider my first time was when I was in 9th grade. I bought 5 g's from some kid, and I made it my mission to smoke the whole bag. Me and 2 friends went out in a field at another friends house. We sat down and just kept smoking from a steam roller until it was gone. She said we were out there about 4 hours :lol:

We walked back to her house (prolly a 400 foot walk) and it took us 40 minutes. My friend Htown swore he saw a dog, but it was just some leafs. We all rode bikes about a mile back to my house, and its the only time I ever really remember blacking out from smoking. I don't remember anything, except everything was moving frame-by-frame haha.

Then we all tried to watch A Scanner Darkly but just fell asleep eating ramen noodles.

It was a good day. After that, I never stopped having weed or wanting to smoke, thats why I consider it my "first" when it was really my 10th+

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
    #489815 - 10/20/10 03:11 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

my first time I smoked a gram of strawberry cough crossed  with g13 divided into two joints. didn't get stoned but had some subtle effects.

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
    #489823 - 10/20/10 03:41 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

FRACTALife said:
my first time I smoked a gram of strawberry cough crossed  with g13 divided into two joints. didn't get stoned but had some subtle effects.

:smirk:

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#489826 - 10/20/10 03:55 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

FRACTALife said:

what about your second time!?

--------------------

InvisibleShr0000ooooms
Cannabis Sampler

Loc: Hindu Kush Mountains
    #489833 - 10/20/10 04:59 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

haha Fractal you're such a lying fuck

nobody smokes a gram of strawberry cough, alone(not even with the g13) and doesn't get blazed.

Unless you're such a douche that you can't even take a real fucking hit or inhale.

You're just a lying fuck who has no story, so comes up with some bullshit story saying it's strawberry cough, when in reality you're such a dumbfuck that you got a hold of some shitty schwag and still believe it to be strawberry/g13.

You're faggot ass probably can't even get some rolling paper, because you're an underage faggot with no friends just like triptonic(at least that faggot was of age)

Faggot who has to take zanax to cope with his anxiety, yet the drugs are just making it worse.

oh you forgot your stupid ass adderal, because you can't get shit done, or real drugs for that matter.

Hey, next time you get drugs, take a picture, faggot.

Hopefully it's not too shitty(if it's even real, faggot)

BTW- Fuck you and your anxiety riddled ass faggot

Gobble them up, fag.

--------------------
If I'm posting I'm high.

InvisibleShr0000ooooms
Cannabis Sampler

Loc: Hindu Kush Mountains
    #489835 - 10/20/10 05:03 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Oh yeah

To answer your stupid ass thread

the first time i got blazed i took 1 and a half gbs of blue dream

first half of gb i didnt feel anything

next gb i got FUCKING BLAZED, with my buddy mitchell.

We then ate doritos all night while watching Pineapple Express and then South Park.

Then my buddy took another bong hit, so I did too and we just chilled all night.

My brother also showed me his bud(an ounce) and i was like "HOLY SHIT" and then we chilled :awehigh:

--------------------
If I'm posting I'm high.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom