Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekdawg81
Stranger
 User Gallery

close to harvest.....how do i prepare
    #480360 - 09/21/10 02:10 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

ok so this being my first time ive been taking advise and tips from ppl around and i was just curious abt what to do right before harvesting. a few ppl told me that i shud keep my lady in complete darkness for a day or two before harvesting to help push out any extra thc that. Is that correct? i have switched to just water now ive given her a flush. any pointers for those last few days wud be awsome thanks for your helps guys :-) i appreciate it alot, i just dont want to mess up anything in those last days and ruin my hard work for the past 5 months

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: close to harvest.....how do i prepare [Re: kdawg81]
    #480403 - 09/21/10 05:34 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

happy time upon us brother !
the most well known method for harvest is to not water for a week before harvest so you get a faster drying time ,and you want to dry your herb in a dark dry and cool place the slower your drying process the better as for it helps with the curing of the herb,when your herb is not completely dry but dank dry you can finalize the curing process by putting the herb in canning jars and opening the jars a few time a day for about 15 mins each time moving the buds around !this is what i do and most other people i know !
peace!

--------------------
:whereismiddleman:

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: close to harvest.....how do i prepare [Re: dmtcorey]
    #480407 - 09/21/10 05:41 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

dmtcorey said:
happy time upon us brother !
the most well known method for harvest is to not water for a week before harvest so you get a faster drying time ,and you want to dry your herb in a dark dry and cool place the slower your drying process the better as for it helps with the curing of the herb,when your herb is not completely dry but dank dry you can finalize the curing process by putting the herb in canning jars and opening the jars a few time a day for about 15 mins each time moving the buds around !this is what i do and most other people i know !
peace!

oops guess i ready over your post a little fast and missed the point ,ya you can flush with water to flush any unwanted salts and stuff in your medium ,you can use carbohydrate solutions with you flush as well,all though i have not tryed this myself !

--------------------
:whereismiddleman:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains