Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetreefer
ganja smuggler
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
grew to close to the light
    #479383 - 09/18/10 11:58 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

i have a question for the growery. my plants have grown just a little bit to close to the 400w hps. (It would be alot of work to raise it anymore, it is at the highest point it can go right now.) Would there be any way that i could get the plants and budsites lower? I have done some supercropping and taped branches down a little, but i cant really tie them down like when they were little because the stems are very strong.

Any advice on  what i should do?

--------------------
Free Your Mind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekickin-two-hundo
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ♪♫♪♫♪♫
Male User Gallery

Loc: afghanistan
Re: grew to close to the light [Re: treefer]
    #479396 - 09/19/10 12:33 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

sounds like you've got a bit of a problem,
the gurus will know what to do.  :murray:

--------------------
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

anything and everything i post on here is completely fictional and come straight from the deepest depths of the black hole which is my mind.

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
Re: grew to close to the light [Re: kickin-two-hundo]
    #479467 - 09/19/10 09:31 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

In all honesty there's not much you can do but use strong string and tie them down harder, or do more super cropping and crush the stems of the larger branches.

What's the max height of your closet?  Sounds like you need to increase your vertical space or really concentrate on keeping the plant smaller.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

Offlinetreefer
ganja smuggler
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: grew to close to the light [Re: coda]
    #479577 - 09/19/10 01:27 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Okay so heres how it is.
My closet is 8 feet tall so i could go higher problem is i would have to screw into the ceiling. Right now i have the light mounted to a wooden shelf, which is 5 1/2 feet high in the closet. Only way i can go higher is to screw into the ceiling, but my parents may be coming by in like 2 weeks. So i'm trying to keep it easy to take it all down, if they do.

I tied them all back pretty hardcore last night, bout 2 hours of tying and taping. I also trimmed alot of leaves blocking light, so its opened up more now and they are about a foot away from the light now. We'll have to see what happens, if they go back to the light again. They should be done stretching by now, plus i have given them two doses of bushmaster.

--------------------
Free Your Mind.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Magash, Data, Dr. Siekadellyk, phychotron
833 topic views. 0 members, 217 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 14 queries.