Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Boomr Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinehippielauren
Quiet Mouse
Female

Loc: down south Flag
Re: Lauren, Kilroy, Koopa!!! [Re: 81renaissance]
    #474408 - 09/09/10 12:20 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

hello dearest whats up? You like the new avatar?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMR.HEADY
PorchMonkey
 User Gallery

Loc: Toothless acres . West Vi...
    #474409 - 09/09/10 12:20 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

81renaissance said:
Quote:

T-Rex said:
How are those shrooms coming along renaissance?

Like shit.  Had a bad humidifier controlling my martha, shit dried out after a shitty first flush.
I dunked them and put in a new humidifier and managed to pull about a half pound, and then I got something I'd never seen before:

4 hours prior to this pic, they were normal healthy mushrooms, less developed shrooms and pins were completely ink black.  I have NO IDEA what caused this.

have lb is awesome that is def mold brother ive had same thing on a sec flush before what medium are you using

--------------------
[quote]FarBeyondDriven said:
Anybody ever tell you you're the result of a broken prophylactic in the back seat of a 74 Mercury?[/quote]

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
    #474410 - 09/09/10 12:21 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Woooooow :chong:

Don't think I would eat those ones hahaha, shame to hear about the humidifier though, looked to me like you knew exactly what to do, but you can't account when shit happens:thumbdown:

Recon you'll start again?

--------------------

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: Lauren, Kilroy, Koopa!!! [Re: T-Rex]
    #474411 - 09/09/10 12:22 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

72 hours of famine is the difference between order and anarchy.

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
    #474412 - 09/09/10 12:22 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

sup rendogger?

i just finished TMNT and now we're gonna watch harry potter five.

don't ask me why, but it's goin' down like that.

about to see dave matthews band by houston on friday.

gonna roll for the first time in like a year so i'm stoked.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

InvisibleMR.HEADY
PorchMonkey
 User Gallery

Re: Lauren, Kilroy, Koopa!!! [Re: hippielauren]
    #474413 - 09/09/10 12:22 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

hippielauren said:
hello dearest whats up? You like the new avatar?

very nice and thank you for making my new avatar for me

--------------------
Anybody ever tell you you're the result of a broken prophylactic in the back seat of a 74 Mercury?[/quote]

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
    #474414 - 09/09/10 12:23 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Mr. Heady
I'm a grower on hiatus with a hardon for haze!
I have a giant library of genetics in seed form that are aching to be popped, and I think its gonna happen {really!} in the next few weeks.
I dig Sativa dom and 100% Sativa's and I'm itchin' to grow out Neville's Haze maybe cross it to some Cinderella 99.
My preferred method of ingestion is vape, and I ride my bike anywhere within 20 miles of my house.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

Offlinehippielauren
Quiet Mouse
Female

Loc: down south Flag
    #474415 - 09/09/10 12:23 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

you know they say the pin heads are the most potent and will get you nice and trippy

--------------------

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Re: Lauren, Kilroy, Koopa!!! [Re: MFDoom666]
    #474417 - 09/09/10 12:25 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

MFDoom666 said:
sup rendogger?

i just finished TMNT and now we're gonna watch harry potter five.

don't ask me why, but it's goin' down like that.

about to see dave matthews band by houston on friday.

gonna roll for the first time in like a year so i'm stoked.

The original TMNT?  I just bought it last week.  The lady and I smoked 3 bowls and just marveled at it :awesome:

Molly is my drug of choice man, have fun!

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

#474418 - 09/09/10 12:28 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

T-Rex said:
Woooooow :chong:

Recon you'll start again?

Spawned one of the original jars to 5 others that are now colonized.  I'll spawn that to coco coir and horse poo and at least try to get a couple more pounds.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#474419 - 09/09/10 12:29 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

nice :homerdrool:

I'm so sick of afternoon T.V, I need new eps of How I met you mother and 30rock:kingcrankey:

--------------------

InvisibleMR.HEADY
PorchMonkey
 User Gallery

#474421 - 09/09/10 12:31 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

81renaissance said:
Mr. Heady
I'm a grower on hiatus with a hardon for haze!
I have a giant library of genetics in seed form that are aching to be popped, and I think its gonna happen {really!} in the next few weeks.
I dig Sativa dom and 100% Sativa's and I'm itchin' to grow out Neville's Haze maybe cross it to some Cinderella 99.
My preferred method of ingestion is vape, and I ride my bike anywhere within 20 miles of my house.

ive got some titan haze seeds i may pop before end of year . I have yet to try a vape ive here positive things about them . I quit smoking cigs about 2 months ago after many many years so i kinda prefer the smoke method i like a bong . :pm:

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Lauren, Kilroy, Koopa!!! [Re: MR.HEADY]
    #474423 - 09/09/10 12:32 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

MR.HEADY said:
Quote:

King Koopa said:
and howdy-do to everyone else except DD.

kk me and you havnt had a chance to meet exactly how are you bro do you grow smoke etc or just enjoy the site . I smoke and have grown etc im a huge fan of indica not so much sativas. i like the pain relief that indicas offer me . Since i had my l4 l5 spinal fusion last year ive quit taking opiates(percocets morphine oxcotine etc) all i use is mj now its an incredible pain reliver and stops all my muscle spasms etc . So now tell me a lil about you..Mr.HeAdy

HEY

weeelll. im 22 year old man with less screws than comb. im going to school for a psychology degree. i smoke on occasion. i dabbled in drugs in high school, but grew out of it. it got pretty boring. psychedelics are my FORTE. :hamsterdance: i drink to get drunk. i love peanut butter and fancy any type music thats funky. the only way to piss me off is if you tell me popeyes chicken is going out of business. i come from a single parent household with 4 sisters and a brother. we lived in the hood up until i was 12 then moved to the burbs. luck i guess. i play guitar, exercise, and eat for fun. i like flirting with the girlies, and play hard to get with the fellers. i prefer the pussy, i know you wanted to know! im 6'5 and 190 so im the one usually taking the beating. i have an optomistic view of life, but not society. i hate anything that has to do with negativity unless justified. i dont talk about politics. i hate eggs. thats me in my avatar. im not growing yet, but im planing on it when i move out. i have a puppy named after leelo from the fifth element. im an avid movie watcher also. growery IS the best site i ever been a member of.

BORN AND RAISED IN TEXAS

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Re: Lauren, Kilroy, Koopa!!! [Re: King Koopa]
    #474425 - 09/09/10 12:34 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
I'm 6'5

Your a tall dude, I'm 6,3

--------------------

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

#474426 - 09/09/10 12:37 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

30Rock is phenomenal.

I still sing the Werewolf Barmitzva song all the time!

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#474427 - 09/09/10 12:37 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

dont you love being tall?

i didnt think anyone was going to read that. haha.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

InvisibleMR.HEADY
PorchMonkey
 User Gallery

#474428 - 09/09/10 12:37 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
Quote:

MR.HEADY said:
Quote:

King Koopa said:
and howdy-do to everyone else except DD.

kk me and you havnt had a chance to meet exactly how are you bro do you grow smoke etc or just enjoy the site . I smoke and have grown etc im a huge fan of indica not so much sativas. i like the pain relief that indicas offer me . Since i had my l4 l5 spinal fusion last year ive quit taking opiates(percocets morphine oxcotine etc) all i use is mj now its an incredible pain reliver and stops all my muscle spasms etc . So now tell me a lil about you..Mr.HeAdy

HEY

weeelll. im 22 year old man with less screws than comb. im going to school for a psychology degree. i smoke on occasion. i dabbled in drugs in high school, but grew out of it. it got pretty boring. psychedelics are my FORTE. :hamsterdance: i drink to get drunk. i love peanut butter and fancy any type music thats funky. the only way to piss me off is if you tell me popeyes chicken is going out of business. i come from a single parent household with 4 sisters and a brother. we lived in the hood up until i was 12 then moved to the burbs. luck i guess. i play guitar, exercise, and eat for fun. i like flirting with the girlies, and play hard to get with the fellers. i prefer the pussy, i know you wanted to know! im 6'5 and 190 so im the one usually taking the beating. i have an optomistic view of life, but not society. i hate anything that has to do with negativity unless justified. i dont talk about politics. i hate eggs. thats me in my avatar. im not growing yet, but im planing on it when i move out. i have a puppy named after leelo from the fifth element. im an avid movie watcher also. growery IS the best site i ever been a member of.

BORN AND RAISED IN TEXAS

well see now i feel like weve connected its good to know who we are chatting with every night

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Lauren, Kilroy, Koopa!!! [Re: MR.HEADY]
    #474432 - 09/09/10 12:42 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

if you think you know. you have no idea.

--------------------

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#474435 - 09/09/10 12:45 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

81renaissance said:
30Rock is phenomenal.

I still sing the Werewolf Barmitzva song all the time!

Its my drunk song when I'm with one of my buddies :lol:

Quote:

King Koopa said:
dont you love being tall?

Its the fucking best :awesomenod:

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#474436 - 09/09/10 12:51 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Boomr Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck