Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineNizzyJones
Fight Evil with Funk
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhat North of Normal
The Life and Times of Nizzy Jones
    #472032 - 09/04/10 10:58 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

So these kids I used to know enjoyed shooting the breeze with me so much they made a little record about it. They didn't go to far with it but they said it'd be alright with them if I shared it with you all.

You should probably avoid the 'Live on the Porch' folder unless you really dig the "studio" recordings. Everybody was right twisted and havin' a grand ol' time at that there shindig.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T7NI8MBF (I promise it's clean, it's just way too big to upload here without taking a week to do it in parts)

The small print: The linked recordings are in no way intended to acknowledge or deny the existence of the hobo previously known as Nizzy Jones. They are a work of entertainment which should not be consumed by anyone. Any 'loving' or 'groovy' behavior which you are inspired to commit after listening to this record is in no way the responsibility of Nizzy Jones, the performers or Dubious Studios. By downloading this record you are releasing Nizzy Jones, the performers and Dubious Studios of all liability real or imaginary.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1