Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

number of servings or highs from an ounce of dank
    #471194 - 09/02/10 11:56 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

i was thinking 28 to 56 range...  quite a big variation.  I ask this because I am planning to make peanut butter. the butter will use cannabis infused peanut oil.  some palm oil as well to stabilize and it will be kept cold as well.  these two things are my plan to keep it stable.  if you have experience with homemade peanut butter you know it will separate with time.  palm oil and refrigeration prevent this i hear.

--------------------
Let the faggots have it all.  Keep the shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Re: number of servings or highs from an ounce of dank [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #471202 - 09/02/10 12:15 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I make a cup of peanut butter with 1/3 of an ounce of herb, and a good dose is about a tbsp. which gives 16 servings give or take.
So if I used an oz, obviously I'd get 48 servings.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

InvisibleGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Re: number of servings or highs from an ounce of dank [Re: 81renaissance]
    #471222 - 09/02/10 01:19 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

sweet can you tell me what your method is?

also, is that MJ in your avatar?

--------------------

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

#471606 - 09/03/10 08:03 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I use a double boiler and heat the peanut butter along with the pulverized plant material (coffee grinder method) for about 45 minutes.  I've added butters and oils to the mix to increase the fat content and thus the THC absorption.  When the bud is so finely ground, you don't even notice the plant material...especially if you use crunchy peanut butter.

My avy is from the "post your perceptions of other members" thread in the dome, so yes it is Mushroom John, but I have no idea who that is!:lol:

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
    #471652 - 09/03/10 10:29 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I still haven't eaten those firecrackers I made yesterday.  I'm sure they are potent as fuck, but usually when I eat cannabis I strain out the plant material.  This time I just ground the bud into powder, added some kief, then mixed it in with the peanut butter then baked onto oreo cookies.  I'm just afraid they'll taste like shit because I don't like edibles usually because of taste to the point of not being able to finish them...

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

InvisibleGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

#471978 - 09/04/10 03:33 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

81renaissance said:
My avy is from the "post your perceptions of other members" thread in the dome, so yes it is Mushroom John, but I have no idea who that is!:lol:

Well, he has threatened to have ythan and thor arrested and has claimed to have reported the shroomery and OTD to FBI because he is the ultimate butthurt.

--------------------

Invisibleoj simpson
serving 9-33 years
Male

Loc: Nevada Flag
    #472000 - 09/04/10 08:45 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

mj shroomer, LOL.

--------------------

Invisiblemaryanne3087
Stranger
    #474077 - 09/08/10 11:38 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I've made peanut butter but I found that peanut butter is too much of a pain to cook. I settled on getting organic freshly ground peanut butter with no added oil, I make my canna oil(preferred) or butter and mix it in with the peanut butter until I get the consistency I want. This usually makes for strong edibles. I'm not a huge fan of edibles and rarely eat them so I can't comment on the potency/dose.

I figure if anything my process is more pure than messing around with Kraft or whatever brand of peanut butter you use as typically the company distills the peanut oil out of the peanuts and adds canola, cotton seed, or flax oils to the peanuts to replace the removed oils, and introduce more oil so that the peanut butter is smoother than crushed peanuts (not very butter-like).

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Re: number of servings or highs from an ounce of dank [Re: maryanne3087]
    #474110 - 09/08/10 01:01 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, I only use natural, organic peanut butter.  The only ingredients are peanuts and salt.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

Invisiblemaryanne3087
Stranger
    #474222 - 09/08/10 06:29 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

How much oil do you add? I think you may find better results adding already made canna oil to your peanut butter. Canna oil at THC saturation can drop a bull, and peanut butter recipes usually call for a significant amount of peanut butter. For cookies it's usually 2/3 peanut butter.

Invisibledoublehelix
Bodhisativa

#497706 - 11/13/10 11:02 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

:stirthepot:  :raveface:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies