Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

Want to hear some annoying Marc Emery protestors?
    #468391 - 08/27/10 10:30 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I wish the cop would have tackled these douchebags.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

Re: Want to hear some annoying Marc Emery protestors? [Re: Mr. Kite]
    #468392 - 08/27/10 10:37 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Here is the rest of the annoying video, I say kill all the hippies.

--------------------

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada-ish. Flag
Re: Want to hear some annoying Marc Emery protestors? [Re: Mr. Kite] * 1
    #468399 - 08/27/10 11:28 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

why the hell are you even on this website?  We are PRO MARIJUANA. Go to the "above the influence" website forum if you wana be a stupid asshole. You can talk all you want there about how marijuana is bad and how you hate hippies. :awewtf:

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: Want to hear some annoying Marc Emery protestors? [Re: Mr. Kite] * 1
    #468402 - 08/27/10 11:38 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I hate you Tubby.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
    #468403 - 08/27/10 11:38 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

the police acted like a douche and was trying to throw his weight around, but when they made it clear that they were politically active and very knowledgeable about the law I thought he actually did his job pretty well (aside from the extremely bullshit assault charge and refusal to give his badge number).  They pissed me off royally when they just started singing "Bring Emery back" as loud as they could for no reason. This arrest had nothing to do with Emery, so they basically just looked like fucking morons and prevented the cop from any sort of productive exchange :facepalm:

--------------------

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

Re: Want to hear some annoying Marc Emery protestors? [Re: Lucid]
    #468404 - 08/27/10 11:41 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

You probably didnt even watch the videos. And if you arent going to watch the videos you have nothing to say. Either that or you are just like the people in the video. It's one thing to protest, its another to be fucking rude as shit.

I think you are the stupid asshole....

Nothing I said was against being "pro marijuana". Learn to read fuckin numbskull.

--------------------

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

Re: Want to hear some annoying Marc Emery protestors? [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #468406 - 08/27/10 11:43 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
the police acted like a douche and was trying to throw his weight around, but when they made it clear that they were politically active and very knowledgeable about the law I thought he actually did his job pretty well (aside from the extremely bullshit assault charge and refusal to give his badge number).  They pissed me off royally when they just started singing "Bring Emery back" as loud as they could for no reason. This arrest had nothing to do with Emery, so they basically just looked like fucking morons and prevented the cop from any sort of productive exchange :facepalm:

Exactly, but I also thought that the fat guy threw his weight around first. It looked to me like he was trying to get into that office when the cop was trying to interview the lady in the office. I can see why the cop told him to back the fuck up.

And when the cop is trying to interview two people of course they are going to seperate them.

It seems to me like the ginger guy with the blazer on took things a little too far and then got arrested for it.

But I will agree that he didnt assult the officer (although I did see him push the cop).

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
    #468407 - 08/27/10 11:49 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

watching it again I guess he did push him.... the first time through it looked to me like he was just trying to pull his hand away so the phone/camera wouldn't get knocked to the ground and broken. I dunno, assault on a cop is sketchy shit, they can pin you for that with nothing more than touching them :rolleyes:

I thought the #1 bullshit segment of the whole video was when the cop tried to tell them that the camera is viewed as a weapon. What a fucking tard

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Want to hear some annoying Marc Emery protestors? [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #468408 - 08/27/10 11:50 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

The "protesters" were in fact douches. They came into situation really childish. If I were a jury for that case, i'd be on behalf of the cop. The fat idiot forced his wait, and didn't comply with anything that cop told him. I don't know about assault arrest, but I don't see anyway that they won't let that stick.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

Re: Want to hear some annoying Marc Emery protestors? [Re: King Koopa]
    #468410 - 08/27/10 11:52 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

They just made Cannabis look bad.

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#468411 - 08/27/10 11:53 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I don't believe the cop was twisting the guys wrist with the cuffs on. Judging the fattys character, he would screemed and bitched about it. And if the cameras weren't there, that cop would leveled him and loved it. Shit. I would of for the lols.

The funniest part when they were chanting the song give peace a chance.

:ilold:

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#468416 - 08/27/10 12:02 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

OMG. Fucking amatuers. What did the think when they were on clinging on a cuffed soon to be detainee. That the cop was going to free the man? My heart dropped when they let go. FAIL.

--------------------

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

#468417 - 08/27/10 12:04 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

:rofl2:

--------------------

InvisibleShroomery
Stranger
    #468466 - 08/27/10 02:23 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks for making marijuana look bad.

And that co did a pretty good job from what I could tell, from the first video (exccept the camera and assualt, but hey you can get assualt for touching an officer, my brother did)

If I was that cop I wouldn't have been able to keep my cool, like he did.

Invisibleoj simpson
serving 9-33 years
Male

Loc: Nevada Flag
Re: Want to hear some annoying Marc Emery protestors? [Re: Lucid]
    #468475 - 08/27/10 02:32 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Lucid said:
why the hell are you even on this website?  We are PRO MARIJUANA. Go to the "above the influence" website forum if you wana be a stupid asshole. You can talk all you want there about how marijuana is bad and how you hate hippies. :awewtf:

Goddamn kiddo, way to humiliate yourself.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomery
Stranger
Re: Want to hear some annoying Marc Emery protestors? [Re: oj simpson]
    #468480 - 08/27/10 02:37 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

AboveTheInfluence has a forum?

Omg fuck yes, time to go trollin.

InvisibleShroomery
Stranger
Re: Want to hear some annoying Marc Emery protestors? [Re: Shroomery]
    #468482 - 08/27/10 02:43 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Lol the intro is just a bunch of misguided, brainwashed teens saying "ya, i mean friends always peer pressure you (bullshit, weed cost money, people don't wanna give away money if you don't want it)

Usually it goes like this

Friend -Hey man you want a hit?

Friend 2- Nah man, I'm not into that stuff.

Friend- Aight, that's cool, but if you wanna try it just hit me up.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#468508 - 08/27/10 03:13 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Yea, a bunch of douchbags trying to make a name for themselves.

That fat fucking ass wipe smoking a joint in the street should have been tackled and arrested.

Just because you have a permit for medical pot doesn't give you the right to blatantly smoke in public.

You can't blatantly drink liquor in public.

Had he been taking a pull off of a Jack Daniels bottle he would have been arrested

These morons make the Pro Weed people look like idiots :facepalm:

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

OfflineChillWillis
old school fool

Re: Want to hear some annoying Marc Emery protestors? [Re: Shroomery]
    #468510 - 08/27/10 03:15 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Idk. didn't look like the blazer kid was pushing the cop at all, he was just too close for comfort and the cop snapped

I love it when the law works in my favor, I guess that's just the youth in my veins.

--------------------

It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom.

Invisibleanonymouse
Stranger

Re: Want to hear some annoying Marc Emery protestors? [Re: ChillWillis]
    #589364 - 09/28/11 11:25 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking the cop was a douche by trying to get rid of the cameras at all cost even at the beginning trying to lie like a douche. Cop assaulted the man first it's plain as day and anyone who can't see that is blind.

I think this whole thread is full of douche... except for a couple like harybalzak and the guy above me , maybe 1 more but I can't interprete who tubby is.

If dude was legal to smoke let him smoke, alot of people who smoke that are legal are really sick and I think if more of you had compassion for your fellow man we wouldn't be in this shitstorm.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules