Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSigma
Stranger

Very disconnected.
    #463518 - 08/19/10 11:04 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Does anyone else feel the way I do?

I used to be able to speak well in public settings, or even stand other people...sober people.

Not sure if it is because I've done a lot of strange drugs, such as dissociatives, but I feel much "different" than others.

Like a few days ago I went to the store, took me forever to find everything I was looking for, then as I waited in line I started feeling extreme rage build up. Not sure why, I just felt very uncomfortable and angry while standing there in the store that busy day. Many people were there at the time.

I can talk to people I like, but even then my words are very very strange now...my words make little to no sense even when I try to explain the simplest things. The only reason you can understand these words is because I'm typing them and I have time to think of what I'm about to say.

But in a conversation situation, I'm either speaking non-sense or just mute.
  The bad thing is, I'm aware that I'm speaking gibberish yet I continue any way.

It is very hard to explain, it just seems like most of the time my brain chooses very odd ways of getting out what I want to say. Sometimes I'll be talking along, going on with a conversation, then the next word I need to say doesn't exist...in my mind.
  I just can't find the right words anymore, like my vocabulary has been depleted immensely.

I used to be great at speaking, knew a huge array of words and can still spell just great, I just have trouble getting the right words out so I say something else that doesn't fit in the sentence.

Anyone else suffer this ailment? either public settings or just speaking crazy? Thanks.

Edited by Sigma (08/19/10 05:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNizzyJones
Fight Evil with Funk
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhat North of Normal
Re: Very disconnected. [Re: Sigma]
    #463526 - 08/19/10 12:00 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

What you're describing is a type of aphasia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphasia

It may be a symptom of serious neurological illness, get yourself checked out.

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
    #463562 - 08/19/10 01:57 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I know what you're saying.  I have a tendency to feel like that at times.  Not to a severe degree, knock on wood, and I don't really get angry if I have to stand in line or whatever the case may be, definitely not happy though, just, fuck it type attitude in a way, I dunno.

What really made me post here though, is because I DO have a lesion on my brain and it's roughly in the same area that diagram on wiki showed.  Hmm...what ya gonna do?  It's not cancerous so they don't wanna go digging around unless they have to.  Ah well, bowl hits :rockon:

You might want to get an MRI or Cat Scan dude.  You might not be trying to hear that, and I doubt you've got anything bad goin on, but that's how they examine brains for the most part.  Tell me, are you stoned when this feeling comes over you?

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: Very disconnected. [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #463662 - 08/19/10 04:25 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

the guys above me in this thread probably know more than i do about whats going on so ill leave it at that.
but dude your voabulary is so much better than mine. i wish i had one like that

--------------------

InvisibleBen18
Drunk Derelict
Male User Gallery

#463666 - 08/19/10 04:30 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

is it possible that you just haven't gotten off inside a chick in too long?

happens to the best of us

doubt it is aphasia but could be
would be worth a check if you are really worried

OfflineNizzyJones
Fight Evil with Funk
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhat North of Normal
Re: Very disconnected. [Re: Ben18]
    #463696 - 08/19/10 04:58 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Ben18 said:
doubt it is aphasia but could be
would be worth a check if you are really worried

Not to be a buzz kill or anything but what he described is a textbook presentation of aphasia (although it is frequently accompanied by agraphia - inability to write). The rage could be a symptom of either a psychological or physiological underlying condition. Or it could just be generalized frustration and all of it means nothing. But if it is physiological it could be pretty serious.

OfflineSigma
Stranger

Re: Very disconnected. [Re: iStoner]
    #463719 - 08/19/10 05:27 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
I know what you're saying.  I have a tendency to feel like that at times.  Not to a severe degree, knock on wood, and I don't really get angry if I have to stand in line or whatever the case may be, definitely not happy though, just, fuck it type attitude in a way, I dunno.

What really made me post here though, is because I DO have a lesion on my brain and it's roughly in the same area that diagram on wiki showed.  Hmm...what ya gonna do?  It's not cancerous so they don't wanna go digging around unless they have to.  Ah well, bowl hits :rockon:

You might want to get an MRI or Cat Scan dude.  You might not be trying to hear that, and I doubt you've got anything bad goin on, but that's how they examine brains for the most part.  Tell me, are you stoned when this feeling comes over you?

Happens mainly sober, actually.

Quote:

iStoner said:
the guys above me in this thread probably know more than i do about whats going on so ill leave it at that.
but dude your vocabulary is so much better than mine. i wish i had one like that

Yea, I still have a terrific vocabulary, yet it is very selective now. I used to be able to come up with simply amazing sentences...would just baffle people, but now my mind much to selective, it picks out strange words or can't find the word at all. I am lucky to actually say what I want and have it understandable to other people.

Feel kind of like an alien...my brain is fucked up!

OfflineSigma
Stranger

#463729 - 08/19/10 05:43 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I also recently experienced something that was very similar to a seizure...if not a seizure.
The story on that is in this thread.
  Seizure Thread.

Maybe the foggy mind and seizure-thing are connected?:justdontknow:

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#463733 - 08/19/10 05:51 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Sigma said:
I also recently experienced something that was very similar to a seizure...if not a seizure.
The story on that is in this thread.
  Seizure Thread.

Maybe the foggy mind and seizure-thing are connected?:justdontknow:

probably connected.
you probably have something like a tumor or such on in you rbrain.
i would check with a doctor bro.
hope your okay

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder