Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineHarlz

Loc: cloudz
Today I have realized * 1
    #458765 - 08/12/10 11:01 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

That my soul is eternal, it as an entity is tied to this universe, this is our universe, whos to say it is the only one? Its energy makes up life, as does every other soul

What if the  universe was just a quark inside  a proton which makes up another human being, the possibilities are infinite,

do not ever take you're time HERE for granted, this time should be cherished, the other souls you share a deep bond with are important, and you should appreciate how they help you, but in the end remember, this is YOUR time here,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: Today I have realized [Re: Harlz]
    #458777 - 08/12/10 11:10 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Real shit y'all

Mushrooms Much?

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cold as Hell Flag
    #458792 - 08/12/10 11:19 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Harlz said:
That my soul is eternal, it as an entity is tied to this universe, this is our universe, whos to say it is the only one? Its energy makes up life, as does every other soul

What if the  universe was just a quark inside  a proton which makes up another human being, the possibilities are infinite,

do not ever take you're time HERE for granted, this time should be cherished, the other souls you share a deep bond with are important, and you should appreciate how they help you, but in the end remember, this is YOUR time here,

:congrats: I like your view on this

--------------------
Just smoke a bowl and get over your self
We are human beings first everything else is second

You can not hold anything I post against me for I am delusional

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
    #458797 - 08/12/10 11:26 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Harlz said:

YES YES YES!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

I needed to here this today and I love this! I agree! We are all made up from THE SAME COSMIC ENERGY! Our soul, the universe, the earth! It's ALL THE SAME AND IT'S SOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! :heart:

there are probably 1 to 10000000000000000000000 universes inside each atom inside our body and that is so beautiful.

Ever wonder why my name is FRACTALife?

Cause life is fractal! The universe is just like a planet, The earth is an organism just like the mind, the mind is just like a planet, and in each of us there are millions of universes that go on and on and on! :aweoverdose:

what you said totally sounds like a beautiful revelation from a plant teacher!

I love you brothers! and sister! and all life!

So beautiful!

Thank you!

:heart:

--------------------

Offlinekimberlym
the female pothead
Female User Gallery

Loc: jersey for now.
    #458820 - 08/12/10 12:32 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Harlz said:

that was amazing. i feel you to the max

--------------------
pass that  :stoned:

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
    #458976 - 08/12/10 06:12 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Harlz said:

Agreed. +1

Are you still laying off the cannabis?

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineHarlz

Loc: cloudz
Re: Today I have realized [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #458978 - 08/12/10 06:14 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

oh no

heavy back on :bonghit::awehigh::braindamage:

I wrote that completely sober though, I had like an epiphany

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
    #458982 - 08/12/10 06:19 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

:awetongue:

More people should look at the world this way.  It really opens up the creative mind to think freely.  Free of the judgment and ridicule that so often causes people to withdraw from sharing their expressions.  Thats one reason i love the internet.  Here, most people don't really give a fuck what people think.  But the idea that there are an infinite number of universes and realities all acting upon each other without knowing it is pretty amazing.  I like to let my mind wander around in this strange place.  It's pretty entertaining sometimes. 

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Offlinederelict
Nyarlathotep
Male User Gallery

Re: Today I have realized [Re: FurrowedBrow] * 1
    #458997 - 08/12/10 06:47 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I agree completely. We are all brothers and sisters. If more people could have this view the earth would be so much more beautiful and liveable for all. As a human race we are putting ourselves to shame valuing capital gain over even the simplest of human commodities eg. Food for all. (that of which our earth could supply). If we all joined together and actively fight to make this earth a better place rather then have politicians sitting in grand buildings simply talking about these issues with their own welfare in mind then we would be living in a world where everyone has the right to simple commodities such as food. No human should be deprived of simple needs that are dire to their survival when there are warehouses full of it (food), also the amount of food thrown out is shameful. anyway enough rambling.

--------------------
When I perceive a tree, I would no longer be conscious of the tree; I would literally be
the tree.

The man who masters himself is delivered from the force that binds all creatures. GOETHE

InvisibleDeadHearts

Loc: ▐▐▐▐▐
    #458999 - 08/12/10 06:50 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Harlz said:

You can never be lost. You can never depart and never return. For we are continuous, indistinguishable.

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
    #459011 - 08/12/10 07:10 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
:awetongue:

More people should look at the world this way.  It really opens up the creative mind to think freely.  Free of the judgment and ridicule that so often causes people to withdraw from sharing their expressions.  Thats one reason i love the internet.  Here, most people don't really give a fuck what people think.  But the idea that there are an infinite number of universes and realities all acting upon each other without knowing it is pretty amazing.  I like to let my mind wander around in this strange place.  It's pretty entertaining sometimes. 

:awesomenod:  :awesome2:  :awehigh:  :aweoverdose:
Quote:

Harlz said:
oh no

heavy back on :bonghit::awehigh::braindamage:

I wrote that completely sober though, I had like an epiphany

:awesomenod:  :awesome2:  :awehigh:  :aweoverdose:
explain it more man :flowerchild:

--------------------

Offlinekimberlym
the female pothead
Female User Gallery

Re: Today I have realized [Re: FRACTALife]
    #459499 - 08/13/10 05:45 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

AGREED & AGREED . you people are amazing , to be honest ever sence i found out about this web site and the more ive been reading the more i can relate. this is great

--------------------

InvisibleDeadHearts

Loc: ▐▐▐▐▐
Re: Today I have realized [Re: kimberlym]
    #459506 - 08/13/10 05:58 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

kimberlym said:
AGREED & AGREED . you people are amazing , to be honest ever sence i found out about this web site and the more ive been reading the more i can relate. this is great

This is good to hear. We need more people up on these boards.
There is too much of a great thing going on here to not be having
more people experience it.

:aweoverdose:

Offlinekimberlym
the female pothead
Female User Gallery

Re: Today I have realized [Re: DeadHearts]
    #459510 - 08/13/10 06:02 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

lmao YES.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom