Home | Community | Message Board


RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Smoke Lounge

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male


Registered: 06/09/10
Posts: 7,176
would you still grow, if you couldnt smoke?
    #458355 - 08/11/10 06:19 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

people here that grow, are are going to grow marjuana: if something happend such as legal, health problems,or anything and you could no longer smoke the herb. would you still grow?
i think that if i could no longer smoke weed i would deffinatly still grow when i get the chance. the plants are beautiful and i have friends tht have hard time locating it so id be here for them. it seems like a fun hobbie whether you smoke or not. i think i will have a special bond with the plants. cant wait till i grow.
would you still grow?
You may choose only one
yes
no


Votes accepted from (08/11/10 06:19 PM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll



--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 5,504
Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Last seen: 7 hours, 42 minutes
Re: would you still grow, if you couldnt smoke? [Re: iStoner]
    #458357 - 08/11/10 06:25 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Its all about the Benjamen's.


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblecoda


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 4,734
Re: would you still grow, if you couldnt smoke? [Re: KaptKid]
    #458372 - 08/11/10 06:45 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Seeing as I grow only for personal smoke I'd stop.  If i had people who I was a caregiver to I'd keep it running.  If it was legal and it was a business opportunity for me i'd keep it going as well.  Otherwise if I can't smoke I have no reason to grow :smile:


--------------------


MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 06/15/10
Posts: 1,347
Loc: Cold as Hell Flag
Last seen: 6 years, 2 months
Re: would you still grow, if you couldnt smoke? [Re: coda]
    #458373 - 08/11/10 06:49 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

I want to be a caregiver too so yes I would still grow even if I could not partake in the smoking part. iStoner very good question by the way


--------------------
Just smoke a bowl and get over your self
We are human beings first everything else is second
               

You can not hold anything I post against me for I am delusional


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 12,037
Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: would you still grow, if you couldnt smoke? [Re: coda]
    #458401 - 08/11/10 08:09 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

coda said:
Seeing as I grow only for personal smoke I'd stop.  If i had people who I was a caregiver to I'd keep it running.  If it was legal and it was a business opportunity for me i'd keep it going as well.  Otherwise if I can't smoke I have no reason to grow :smile:




i only grow for personal use as well.  I would still grow it.  I think my bond with the plant is too strong.  and if i couldn't smoke it i would just eat it.  Bud is like currency though.  It's always a good thing to have around.  Plus i would still have pot head friends and they'd just get a bunch of free bud to test for me.


--------------------





Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinekyuzo
Stranger Than Fiction

Registered: 07/06/10
Posts: 981
Last seen: 3 years, 11 months
Re: would you still grow, if you couldnt smoke? [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #458447 - 08/11/10 09:52 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

I like growing stuff and plan on using pot to learn about selective breeding

So yeah


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male


Registered: 06/09/10
Posts: 7,176
Re: would you still grow, if you couldnt smoke? [Re: kyuzo]
    #458451 - 08/11/10 09:55 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

awesome guys, i hope to here from more people on this.
i plan on growing marijuana, cactus, and mushrooms in the future. and im sure i will probably grow whether or not i could partake in the joy of using.


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery


Registered: 04/22/08
Posts: 13,834
Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: would you still grow, if you couldnt smoke? [Re: iStoner]
    #458522 - 08/11/10 11:05 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

good question. :thumbup:

not sure


--------------------



Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBig_tiggy
Male

Registered: 05/07/08
Posts: 1,178
Loc: Neither here nor there
Last seen: 4 years, 7 months
Re: would you still grow, if you couldnt smoke? [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #458667 - 08/12/10 08:24 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

I would find it very hard not to sample the finished product. The only reason u shouldnt smoke is if U make the choice. Noone should be forced to stop taking drugs unless its a prego girl. Im on probation and ive told my officer many times I will continue to smoke weed nothing is gonna stop me. They cant do anything cuz its never in my system when i take the drops... but yes if I made a choice to stop smoking weed I would still grow it because i enjoy every aspect. The herb has also made me appreciate all plants and natures bounty.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery


Registered: 06/01/08
Posts: 9,953
Loc: North Star Flag
Re: would you still grow, if you couldnt smoke? [Re: Big_tiggy]
    #458719 - 08/12/10 11:44 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
Quote:

coda said:
Seeing as I grow only for personal smoke I'd stop.  If i had people who I was a caregiver to I'd keep it running.  If it was legal and it was a business opportunity for me i'd keep it going as well.  Otherwise if I can't smoke I have no reason to grow :smile:




i only grow for personal use as well.  I would still grow it.  I think my bond with the plant is too strong.  and if i couldn't smoke it i would just eat it.  Bud is like currency though.  It's always a good thing to have around.  Plus i would still have pot head friends and they'd just get a bunch of free bud to test for me.



Quote:

Big_tiggy said:
I would find it very hard not to sample the finished product. The only reason u shouldnt smoke is if U make the choice. Noone should be forced to stop taking drugs unless its a prego girl. Im on probation and ive told my officer many times I will continue to smoke weed nothing is gonna stop me. They cant do anything cuz its never in my system when i take the drops... but yes if I made a choice to stop smoking weed I would still grow it because i enjoy every aspect. The herb has also made me appreciate all plants and natures bounty.




Yes


--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies


Registered: 05/06/08
Posts: 9,372
Loc: PNW
Last seen: 3 years, 6 months
Re: would you still grow, if you couldnt smoke? [Re: iStoner]
    #458720 - 08/12/10 11:45 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Weed is better than money in some cases.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male


Registered: 06/09/10
Posts: 7,176
Re: would you still grow, if you couldnt smoke? [Re: Big_tiggy]
    #458760 - 08/12/10 12:57 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Big_tiggy said:
I would find it very hard not to sample the finished product. The only reason u shouldnt smoke is if U make the choice. Noone should be forced to stop taking drugs unless its a prego girl. Im on probation and ive told my officer many times I will continue to smoke weed nothing is gonna stop me. They cant do anything cuz its never in my system when i take the drops... but yes if I made a choice to stop smoking weed I would still grow it because i enjoy every aspect. The herb has also made me appreciate all plants and natures bounty.



i guess that covers the legal part of not smoking, but what if you come down with some health problems and you can no longersmoke.
growing seems pretty fun.


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBig_tiggy
Male

Registered: 05/07/08
Posts: 1,178
Loc: Neither here nor there
Last seen: 4 years, 7 months
Re: would you still grow, if you couldnt smoke? [Re: iStoner]
    #458806 - 08/12/10 01:54 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

well i suppose u could always eat it, but yes i agree growing itself can give u a high


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male


Registered: 06/09/10
Posts: 7,176
Re: would you still grow, if you couldnt smoke? [Re: Big_tiggy]
    #458819 - 08/12/10 02:31 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Big_tiggy said:
well i suppose u could always eat it, but yes i agree growing itself can give u a high



Quote:

Big_tiggy said:
well i suppose u could always eat it, but yes i agree growing itself can give u a high



i mean consuming any way, some people cant consume marijuana because it can affect the blood, the heart, and other things.


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 03/20/10
Posts: 6,835
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Last seen: 2 days, 16 hours
Re: would you still grow, if you couldnt smoke? [Re: iStoner]
    #458909 - 08/12/10 05:16 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:
Quote:

Big_tiggy said:
well i suppose u could always eat it, but yes i agree growing itself can give u a high



Quote:

Big_tiggy said:
well i suppose u could always eat it, but yes i agree growing itself can give u a high



i mean consuming any way, some people cant consume marijuana because it can affect the blood, the heart, and other things.



Marijuana cures cancer. :flyhigh:


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 17,167
Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: would you still grow, if you couldnt smoke? [Re: DungenessDank]
    #458910 - 08/12/10 05:22 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

DungenessDank said:
Weed is better than money in some cases.




*most


--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 06/15/10
Posts: 1,347
Loc: Cold as Hell Flag
Last seen: 6 years, 2 months
Re: would you still grow, if you couldnt smoke? [Re: still beLIEve]
    #458928 - 08/12/10 05:44 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

still beLIEve said:
Quote:

DungenessDank said:
Weed is better than money in some cases.




*most



:thumbup:


--------------------
Just smoke a bowl and get over your self
We are human beings first everything else is second
               

You can not hold anything I post against me for I am delusional


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 5,504
Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Last seen: 7 hours, 42 minutes
Re: would you still grow, if you couldnt smoke? [Re: Kilroy]
    #458953 - 08/12/10 06:48 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Kilroy said:
Quote:

still beLIEve said:
Quote:

DungenessDank said:
Weed is better than money in some cases.




*most



:thumbup:





:thumbup:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 12,037
Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: would you still grow, if you couldnt smoke? [Re: FRACTALife]
    #458971 - 08/12/10 08:00 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

FRACTALife said:
Quote:

iStoner said:
Quote:

Big_tiggy said:
well i suppose u could always eat it, but yes i agree growing itself can give u a high



Quote:

Big_tiggy said:
well i suppose u could always eat it, but yes i agree growing itself can give u a high



i mean consuming any way, some people cant consume marijuana because it can affect the blood, the heart, and other things.



Marijuana cures cancer. :flyhigh:




I think Magash disproved all of that.  unfortunately. 

i'm gonna smoke this hash in honor of that guy.  I hope he's getting better.


--------------------





Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 03/20/10
Posts: 6,835
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Last seen: 2 days, 16 hours
Re: would you still grow, if you couldnt smoke? [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #459027 - 08/12/10 09:22 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
Quote:

FRACTALife said:
Quote:

iStoner said:
Quote:

Big_tiggy said:
well i suppose u could always eat it, but yes i agree growing itself can give u a high



Quote:

Big_tiggy said:
well i suppose u could always eat it, but yes i agree growing itself can give u a high



i mean consuming any way, some people cant consume marijuana because it can affect the blood, the heart, and other things.



Marijuana cures cancer. :flyhigh:




I think Magash disproved all of that.  unfortunately. 

i'm gonna smoke this hash in honor of that guy.  I hope he's getting better.



What? Magash? He has cancer? I don't know if I remember him... I probably will once I see his avi. It can really really help cancer. This one scientist got diagnosed with terminal cancer and had 8 months to live but he smoked a bunch of weed and live like 18 years more.


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Community >> The Smoke Lounge

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* First Grow temptation to pre-consume plant? Jim 404 2 12/24/09 11:26 AM
by MFDoom666
* More fun? Smoking or Growing? ChillWillis 1,044 8 11/08/09 06:57 PM
by nick-onelove
* Saturday Smoke Thread
( 1 2 all )
Thebooedocksaint 6,746 30 09/13/09 12:53 AM
by FurrowedBrow
* You know you grow/smoke too much when... Crusty Ass Bastard 660 7 12/09/09 11:13 PM
by Harry_Ba11sach
* becoming a medical caregiver yellownotepad 1,092 8 06/25/08 06:35 PM
by Doitagain
* Dispensary growing?
( 1 2 all )
Kine 5,253 23 12/17/09 11:56 PM
by impgl
* Anyone get chest pains after smoking ?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Petergriffin467 17,532 124 08/07/08 02:09 AM
by captain.koons
* WOW check out this guys grow!!!
( 1 2 all )
Pilze 2,770 20 12/07/09 03:36 AM
by Inverted

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
2,291 topic views. 0 members, 95 guests and 377 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]
Search this thread:

Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2016 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.081 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 22 queries.