Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDoctorDarkMatter
Stranger

Simple issue to the trained eye..
    #457641 - 08/10/10 11:05 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Hello, I'm not sure if I am over watering or underwatering or something else, but my girl just doesnt look happy. Am I just being over worried? Or is there something I am doing wrong. This is my first grow by the way, She is about a month old a little over. Ive ben watering her every 3-4 days, but more often due to what I have seen and the fact that the soil feels dry when I check it.
I dosed her with fox farm veg nutes about 6 days ago, And just gave more water today. I have her on a 5-9 light cycle. Does it look healthy?

It's a poormans grow by the way.

Edited by DoctorDarkMatter (08/10/10 11:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekickin-two-hundo
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ♪♫♪♫♪♫
Male User Gallery

Loc: afghanistan
Re: Simple issue to the trained eye.. [Re: DoctorDarkMatter]
    #457646 - 08/10/10 11:18 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

i think ur being a little overworried, that is a very healthy looking plant. It does appear to be a little overwatered, judging by the curled leaf tips and minor yellowing, and its definately not underwatered; its size may be a little stunted due to minor overwatering. How often do you water? Don't water it until your soil is completely dry, like not just the top, all the way to the bottem. If you can stick your whole finger into the soil and it feels completely dry, wait another day or two and then water. Trust me you will know if your plant really needs water it would looked dried and like it NEEDS water. You would be safe just to water it once a week.

And a 5-9 hour light schedule? What? If that is the hours you have the light on, that is not enough. For vegatative growth you can use 16/8 (16 on 8 off) 18/6(18 on 6 off) or you could keep going up on the amount of  hours on (20/4 or 24/0 even). Then once you want to flower it you will reduce the lighting to 12 hours on and 12 hours off. This will induce flowering. Unless its an autoflower, in which case you just leave it on 24/0 or 20/4 its whole life.

--------------------
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

anything and everything i post on here is completely fictional and come straight from the deepest depths of the black hole which is my mind.

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Simple issue to the trained eye.. [Re: kickin-two-hundo]
    #457881 - 08/10/10 05:31 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Overall the plant does look healthy.  It is possible there is too much food available and you don't have enough light to help your plants process it.  Fox Farm soils are really rich and if you did not cut the soil with something like perlite or peat they might be a little hot right now.

Quote:

I have her on a 5-9 light cycle.

What's a 5-9 light cycle? 5 AM to 9 PM?

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ♪♫♪♫♪♫
Male User Gallery

Loc: afghanistan
Re: Simple issue to the trained eye.. [Re: coda]
    #457931 - 08/10/10 06:38 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

coda said:

Quote:

I have her on a 5-9 light cycle.

What's a 5-9 light cycle? 5 AM to 9 PM?

ohh i see that would make sense. ur a smart one coda!

--------------------
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

anything and everything i post on here is completely fictional and come straight from the deepest depths of the black hole which is my mind.

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: Simple issue to the trained eye.. [Re: kickin-two-hundo]
    #458125 - 08/11/10 01:16 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Really nice plant tho

--------------------

"you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you"
"I got something that will fit in that hole... its right here in my pocket"
"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Magash, Data, Dr. Siekadellyk, phychotron
1,058 topic views. 0 members, 51 guests and 98 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 14 queries.