Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Smoke Lounge >> Tune Town

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

i was just
    #445413 - 07/12/10 05:02 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

reminded of how ill immortal technique is.

rev vol 1 and 2 have always been some of the sickest albums known to man, i thought the third world album was good too, but i cant wait for rev vol 3.

some of his other thangs are amazing too like with c-rayz, but yea,

it's just good to be reminded of how awesome he is, there were some moments where i got tired of him, but he is awesome, same goes with blackalicious, at some point they get old, but when the come back as reminders, they come back as feelsgoodmen

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

Re: i was just [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
    #445416 - 07/12/10 05:10 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

this is prolly the sickest track ever tho imo

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Smoke Lounge >> Tune Town