Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Gravity, Bushmaster, and Snowstorm. [Re: Stoneth]
    #442506 - 07/06/10 04:55 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I use gravity and snow storm.  Snow Storm gets added in from the first day of flowering to the last.  I'm experimenting with finding the right dosage.  Last grows I used around 5 mls per feeding, this grow is around 2.5.  The stuff is phenomenal IMO and dirt cheap to boot.

I used the gravity once, then did another grow of the same strain without it.  The difference was definitely apparent.  While the overall structure and density were great, the buds without the gravity were a bit fluffier then those without.  Nothing earth shattering, but when you squeeze the buds you can tell which ones have gravity and which don't.  I apply the gravity in either week 5 or week 6 at full strength dose found on bottle.  Then I cut my normal feeding in 1/2 (a little more then 1/2 actually).  Didn't see any problems although I think you need to flush a bit more aggressively as the gravity buds were a bit harsher on the throat.  Again, nothing to make you not want to use it, but it was a definite annoyance.

I dunno, I'd personally recommend these products to anyone who grows and plenty of other growers in my area have a full stock of emerald triangle products and won't grow without them any more.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Gravity, Bushmaster, and Snowstorm. [Re: coda]
    #442511 - 07/06/10 05:04 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I also do 5ml / gallon with the snowstorm every feeding.

I actually fucked up and was doing 10...it didn't really hurt my plant until I did it for a few weeks. The little amount of damage that WAS done wasn't really that big of a deal, and went away quick.

Can't make mistakes like that with gravity though, from what I read anyway.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Invisiblemaryanne3087
Stranger
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Gravity, Bushmaster, and Snowstorm. [Re: maryanne3087]
    #442706 - 07/06/10 09:04 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I've read from a few people over at ICMAG that the bushmaster lingers in coco and ruins your medium for reuse.

I don't know if I believe this but I've read it more than once.

Invisiblejuke adro
I hate fat vaginas
 User Gallery

Loc: Québec
    #442897 - 07/07/10 09:03 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

You would not want to reuse after using hormones in a recirculating system, it could stunt your new babies.

At the end of the day if you use hormones correctly they are great for WEIGHT and looks but thats about it... These hormones have data sheets made for them to be used in fruit and grain plants for consumption (our tummies) not for fucken smoking where the left overs will fuck your insides, give you cancer and disgusting headaches and maybe tumours you wont know its only been about 7 or 8 years and anybody who knows anything does not use them time after time or growers will refuse to smoke PGR weed because why? Read above again, that being said they are for cash croppers only and anyone who uses them for otherwise is purely retarded and has no idea about growing marijuana... I'm not calling anyone retarded either I'm just saying :smile:

--------------------

I eat animals and most things that live in the sea, I'm not green but I smoke it and I litter to keep cunts like you in a job so fuck off.

OfflineCrusty Ass Bastard
Pheno Hunting

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
    #442902 - 07/07/10 09:16 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

maryanne3087 said:
I've read from a few people over at ICMAG that the bushmaster lingers in coco and ruins your medium for reuse.

I don't know if I believe this but I've read it more than once.

Seen so many "bushmaster ruined my crop" threads that it wouldn't surprise me if that was the case. If its killing fully established flowering plants it must be a death sentence for seedlings/cuts. *If* I used the stuff I would only apply as a foliar spray and sparingly.

Became a big fan of the Snow storm ultra on my skunk train grow. Like Coda and others I'm still looking for the perfect dosage, I experimented with 2-10ml/gal and liked it best in the 2-4ml range.

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Gravity, Bushmaster, and Snowstorm. [Re: Crusty Ass Bastard]
    #443126 - 07/07/10 04:48 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Seen so many "bushmaster ruined my crop" threads

Yah the stuff is death to plants if used improperly.  So much so that I'd rather just spend the time training or pruning, it seems too easy to hose yourself using bushmaster.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag