

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
FarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter



Registered: 04/22/08
Posts: 13,834
Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: Inverted]
#436116 - 06/22/10 03:05 PM (16 years, 3 months ago) |
|
|
To work I go.
Ugly Kid Joe and Bob Seger rip btw. Days of the New anyone?
|
FarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter



Registered: 04/22/08
Posts: 13,834
Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
#436122 - 06/22/10 03:27 PM (16 years, 3 months ago) |
|
|
|
Stoneth
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.



Registered: 10/06/08
Posts: 25,287
Loc: No where ville, USA
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
#436132 - 06/22/10 04:01 PM (16 years, 3 months ago) |
|
|
--------------------
|
ttotheh
european son



Registered: 05/14/09
Posts: 2,135
Loc: new york state
Last seen: 14 years, 4 months
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: Stoneth]
#436314 - 06/22/10 11:17 PM (16 years, 3 months ago) |
|
|
-------------------- I live with thirteen dead cats ,
a purple dog that wears spats,
they all live out in the hall,
and i cant stand it anymore
anything i say on this website is 100 % false
|
Inbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir



Registered: 10/07/09
Posts: 1,115
Loc: Beyond the wall of sleep
Last seen: 8 years, 3 months
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: ttotheh]
#436318 - 06/22/10 11:20 PM (16 years, 3 months ago) |
|
|
--------------------
|
Dr. Siekadellyk
Question Everything!




Registered: 04/20/09
Posts: 9,368
Loc: Ketamine
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: ttotheh]
#436320 - 06/22/10 11:21 PM (16 years, 3 months ago) |
|
|
ttotheh said:
Ahh such an awesome song, Probably the best version on youtube
-------------------- The Kratom Report...
|
ttotheh
european son



Registered: 05/14/09
Posts: 2,135
Loc: new york state
Last seen: 14 years, 4 months
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
#436321 - 06/22/10 11:22 PM (16 years, 3 months ago) |
|
|
yea man i wish jerry was still around id love to see the dead with him
-------------------- I live with thirteen dead cats ,
a purple dog that wears spats,
they all live out in the hall,
and i cant stand it anymore
anything i say on this website is 100 % false
|
iStoner
Astral Beast


Registered: 06/09/10
Posts: 7,176
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: ttotheh]
#436408 - 06/23/10 04:05 AM (16 years, 3 months ago) |
|
|
--------------------
|
FarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter



Registered: 04/22/08
Posts: 13,834
Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: iStoner]
#436533 - 06/23/10 01:55 PM (16 years, 3 months ago) |
|
|
3:16 is sick. To play in front of all those people would be awesome.
|
Stoneth
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.



Registered: 10/06/08
Posts: 25,287
Loc: No where ville, USA
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
#436562 - 06/23/10 02:17 PM (16 years, 3 months ago) |
|
|
--------------------
|
FarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter



Registered: 04/22/08
Posts: 13,834
Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: Stoneth]
#436564 - 06/23/10 02:19 PM (16 years, 3 months ago) |
|
|
Oh Stoneth! Come on! I'm disappointed in you
|
Stoneth
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.



Registered: 10/06/08
Posts: 25,287
Loc: No where ville, USA
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
#436568 - 06/23/10 02:23 PM (16 years, 3 months ago) |
|
|
I was watching young guns, and had a flash back of my younger days.
It's good shit and you know it.
--------------------
|
FarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter



Registered: 04/22/08
Posts: 13,834
Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
#436570 - 06/23/10 02:25 PM (16 years, 3 months ago) |
|
|
|
iStoner
Astral Beast


Registered: 06/09/10
Posts: 7,176
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
#436572 - 06/23/10 02:27 PM (16 years, 3 months ago) |
|
|
--------------------
|
Stoneth
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.



Registered: 10/06/08
Posts: 25,287
Loc: No where ville, USA
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
#436574 - 06/23/10 02:29 PM (16 years, 3 months ago) |
|
|
Pantera is OK, my favorite is Fucking Hostile.
I know you like this one.
--------------------
|
FarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter



Registered: 04/22/08
Posts: 13,834
Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: Stoneth]
#436578 - 06/23/10 02:39 PM (16 years, 3 months ago) |
|
|
Good song. Sebastian Bach can sing his fuckin ass off and the guitar players, Dave Campo, not sure, I think so though, anyways, they rip.
I've decided to change things up a bit...
|
Stoneth
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.



Registered: 10/06/08
Posts: 25,287
Loc: No where ville, USA
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
#436583 - 06/23/10 03:03 PM (16 years, 3 months ago) |
|
|
|
FarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter



Registered: 04/22/08
Posts: 13,834
Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: Stoneth]
#436591 - 06/23/10 03:23 PM (16 years, 3 months ago) |
|
|
|
Stoneth
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.



Registered: 10/06/08
Posts: 25,287
Loc: No where ville, USA
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
#436594 - 06/23/10 03:45 PM (16 years, 3 months ago) |
|
|
|
Stoneth
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.



Registered: 10/06/08
Posts: 25,287
Loc: No where ville, USA
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: Stoneth]
#436599 - 06/23/10 04:15 PM (16 years, 3 months ago) |
|
|
--------------------
| |
|
|
 |
 |
The official SONGS TO LISTEN TO WHEN HIGH AS FUCKING SHIT thread! |
PsilocybinMike |
5,621 |
15 |
09/05/22 12:25 PM by King Koopa |  |
 |
Man, I can't stop listening to this song... |
RasJeph |
6,817 |
17 |
02/21/10 07:31 PM by Inverted |  |
 |
Growery! All of you listen to music! Recommend albums! ( 1 2 all ) |
King Koopa |
11,598 |
26 |
08/07/13 10:18 AM by Fazed |  |
 |
What to listen to when you're ready to kill someone |
FarBeyondDriven |
6,257 |
18 |
01/05/10 08:22 PM by FarBeyondDriven |  |
 |
Do you guys listen to Jazz/Blues? |
81renaissance |
3,278 |
6 |
12/11/09 12:12 AM by THEBats |  |
 |
Been listening to them for an hour or so now, I think they're pretty good |
FarBeyondDriven |
2,446 |
6 |
02/24/10 05:55 AM by TomCollins |  |
 |
make a 20 song playlist you'd listen to while tripping |
PsilocybinMike |
5,151 |
6 |
03/27/10 03:04 PM by PsilocybinMike |  |
 |
Read before listening |
mhbound |
2,062 |
4 |
11/11/09 01:53 AM by FarBeyondDriven |
|
|
|
|