Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAcidic_Sloth Happy Birthday!
Acidic poly-Sided Di-slothamide
 User Gallery

Loc: ainrofilac
Re: weird spots on leaves? [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #413982 - 05/08/10 02:20 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

ok, so i'm just waiting for the lights to come back on, will probably transplant today into 3gal pots.

now should i feed (maybe at 1/3 strength?) after transplant, or wait a week or so since they'll be going into new soil? i will be using Fox Farm Grow Big for veg feeding.

also, i don't really feel like making a new thread for this so i'll just post it here. i had a failed indoor attempt with only 3 of 18 plants surviving due to me going out of town for 3wks and asking a friend to take care of them for me. they have been transplanted outside, directly into the ground. we had a couple of weeks after they went outside of some really shitty, gloomy weather and now my Alaskan Thunder Fuck appears to be fully trying to flower. will it revert back since it really shouldn't be flowering right now? the two DJ's Blueberrys that are also outside only appear to be wanting to as well, but the ATF truly seems to be forming actual nugs with trichs and everything. is there anything i can do to help it revert back or am i screwed? i mean, i wouldn't be totally screwed, it's a decent sized plant, but i would prefer it to go for the full season to fully recover from some serious stress that happened while i was out of town; of course, that's not to say it hasn't recovered tremendously in the month that i've been back home and been nursing it back to health. it only went outside maybe 3 weeks ago (but again, we had some really gloomy days) and only into the ground a week or so ago.

--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDieselB
High Watt Closet
Male

Re: weird spots on leaves? [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #414140 - 05/08/10 08:17 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Nicey nice.

--------------------
If you ain't smokin' dro, you're smokin' reggie. :shrug:

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: weird spots on leaves? [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #414147 - 05/08/10 08:30 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

My guess is it will revert back.  Your in SoCal right??  if so the days will be long enough to make it revert back into vegetative mode.  It probably just got so stressed out that it freaked and though it should flower.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

InvisibleAcidic_Sloth Happy Birthday!
Acidic poly-Sided Di-slothamide
 User Gallery

Loc: ainrofilac
Re: weird spots on leaves? [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #414276 - 05/08/10 10:54 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

that is what i thought. they did indeed get EXTREMELY stressed. i don't want to go into details, but obviously something went seriously wrong when only have 3 out of 18 surviving. but yeah, SoCal and the days are getting longer and hotter already. it was absolutely gorgeous today and these plants get full sun all day except maybe 25mins before the sun is almost all the way down.

anyway, checked pH, it has turned a bit acidic. didn't get a chance to transplant today, but at least now i know the reason for the weird spotting. i figured it was something like it being time for food but i wanted to be sure. thanks for the help, guys!!

--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds