Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineReeferNshrooms
Stranger

Sup ladies, hi there
    #413815 - 05/08/10 08:51 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

sup idiots, this is how it goes. im the king of hypnosis and no one is more analytical than me. I can ASSURE you that you ladies will NEVER believe in fairy tales and are much lower grade logic than me. And I can ASSURE you that you may not cheer or side with me as i was on the corner of 11 brook street with the 2 quarter drinks with the 5 ladies not doing it the real ex way as usual (poor reconciliation), ask my newspaper and my monica cd, yeah they'll tell you.

so anyways, you don't believe in magic and it's like when you're owning a magic store ladies it's like you believe in science.

The girls like the number one

and don't forget about the double negative and tri lie negative thing.
(BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP)

(DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

and oh yeah remember that boy who fought girls and embarrassed patrick and shit like that and you said "i could have easily beat that guy" (me) so anyways i done lost my fighting style =*(**** , the girls try 100% at fighting while generod/jim loose/G body/j lynn/the guy who ain't shit fight at under a decimal of a % due to shit and now i'm fuckeddddd so now it goes up to 100% fighting level *nodding his head* im the mannnnnnnnnnn to make that dream happennnnnnnnnnnn YEAHHHH!!!!!!! the MAN!!!!!!!! so anyways, this faggot generod in da sky done sed he made da dream happen on purpose. i said this at who dong days too.
so anyways the fake bitches just hypnotised me into not typing the rest when they qoute and live by this line "how can i be to you being fake"  LOL

so anyways my newspaper doesn't know how to be sexy cuz she's soooooooooooooo retarded and NO! you not beating me in hypnosis, and YES you did steal my analytical train tracks from my hand or something on me and if you slaughtered a bull you would see that the bull would give u the same precisiveness that i have.
and my mom just said aw wah dien (bah fag wu beein)

and oh yeah while i did hypnosis in new york i was breaking families up and this girl popped up in the air and prevented it but i still went thru so anyways the credit is mine i said i do the shitty one and i give u da better one.

jesus christ how many words do you miss? lmaooooo

so anyway i made da women weak and i can assure you you do not live by that qoute for the last few months and now you're using my own logic against me.

and i can ASSURE you THE patrick and joey are faggots.

like i said i give u da better one.

oh look at you there she goessssssss there she goesssss again not knowing how to break up families with hypnosis lol, and oh yeah i said they type purple gas on me already and now u wanna ruin my life with something else, i said they do voodoo on me already. so anyways, just like you fake bitches said, if you release the lightning BALL on ebay and that other 2 shits which u did then women aren't perfect. so anyways no stupid i did not steal your fightning style didn't i just say i lost my 1%-100% fighting style already. let me type it fake bitches, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee come on come on come on.

and mr. ho who is sheila pie at the store said how much u wanna bet neh sheyeahdow fuk u made that up (the hypnosis) then when i went to the store to buy the quarter drinks, i told him u stole my train tracks and then he disrespected me the women way.

and i can firmly assure you that you cannot by any means beat the game i was talking about at south station. you stupid fukin bitch, why you say you wanna beat it wit a jacket? you know it's cheating and has fake results and you ladies LIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE by that qoute i put up there so why you wanna beat it with the jacket for?

im going to 11 brook street rite now to smoke my blak and mild to get more disrespected again because they wont do it the real ex way.
so i was saying it doesnt hurt to do it the real ex way

plus you bitches got it wrong, and what's this OATH you MADE?! about patrick and giving my brenda woo samples and gary raymond faces away due to the fact that you got it wrong. yeah, that one when you said now it's double. just cuz you got it wrong dont mean you go thru the whole ordeal and make the poor kid lose all his faces, all u had to do was say no harm no foul and ill never get it wrong again and that be that, maybe that's why patrick is on high now.

i can assure u this guy and his brother follows me in morphy mode is a faggot, it's included in ur culture. and if u dont believe me, this faggot dates himself constantly and plus got rolled down the hill in garbage can, plus he chose to put my passport picture (sexy spic pic) on his face while born, and as for patrick u dont even gotta see the little guy all you gotta do is see him and be like hey and that's all folks, and then theres this faggot tha shawn who wants to steal the hey from me. it's not a big deal. so anyways i was saying so anyways this faggot had his peeps sliced for sitting on my thrown (way to go stupid), wait wait i had that happen to me before too, wait wait oh did i? so lemme ask u a question then, then why are my squirell pins at a stand still and im forgot to play and im normal for? lol

anyways, the bitches want it cuz it's fake fine u dont live by that qoute u stupid and oh yeah now jim loose will lose his credit then and hobol fisherman u stupid bitch if u didnt notice the person u was matching this whole time was j lynn (the last selected few reincarnations). get it thru ur thick skull, DUH. you were trying 80% your hardest ok i get it.

so anyways this sheila shit is wack, didnt u witness me do it to joey long time ago? i didnt have to do that, he has a herb from the beginning. so anyways the guy on 11 brook street at 10:55 am with  a blak and mild is reefernshrooms, believe it or not. so it only makes sense that sheila is joey and she's dating herself making this romantic sitcome come to life and last forever but not that way hell nah. shoutout to will smith if u typed that there you're a faggot. and who the fuk is this person on my boys 2 men legacy cd trak singing the tune for? the fuk? are u gay?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHarlz

Loc: cloudz
Re: Sup ladies, hi there [Re: ReeferNshrooms]
    #413824 - 05/08/10 09:00 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

take your meds... fuck-o:borat:

Offlineb0b gnarley
 User Gallery
Re: Sup ladies, hi there [Re: ReeferNshrooms]
    #413835 - 05/08/10 09:30 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

tl;dr

OfflineTina
Alcoholic
Female User Gallery

Loc: Middle America
Re: Sup ladies, hi there [Re: b0b gnarley]
    #413840 - 05/08/10 09:45 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

i didnt even finish reading that- wtf are you on man?

--------------------

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
Re: Sup ladies, hi there [Re: Tina]
    #413852 - 05/08/10 10:11 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

:smilingpuppy:

sexual frustration and ritalin.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: Sup ladies, hi there [Re: MFDoom666]
    #413859 - 05/08/10 10:20 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

No, that's straight up insanity.  Someone doesn't even make 1 sentence make sense.  I read hundreds of them and I have NO CLUE wtf he just said at all.  Wow go away crazy ass. 

One idea, call local nuthouse and have yourself committed you fucking nutbag.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: Sup ladies, hi there [Re: Inverted]
    #413884 - 05/08/10 11:14 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

two sentences was enough for me.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale