Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
CWE Results
    #413300 - 05/06/10 10:07 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Ok, I tried my first CWE thanks to a recent dental/oral surgeon experience.  I crushed 2 Percocet 7.5, 1 Percocet 5, 1 Hydrocodone 7.5, and 2 Hydrocodone 5-500.  I hadn't done Opiates for a while, so I was just taking 2 Percocet 7.5 at the time for pain because my mouth was hurting pretty bad a couple days ago when I had the procedure done.  Any way, I crushed pills, mixed with 1 and 1/2 - 2 cups of water.  I really didn't know how much to use, but I saw a video online and I tried to use about the same amount.  I stirred, put in fridge, and it took forever to settle.  I used 2 coffee filters and filtered a bunch of shit out.  First filter, decent amount of shit came out.  Second filter, a little bit.  Third time, none and fourth time, none.

It tasted like complete ass even when mixed with Fruit Punch and the strength isn't what it should have been.  Wtf?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: CWE Results [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #413308 - 05/06/10 10:25 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Your tolerance is still up from before then.  Roxi's and Oxi's are MUCH stronger than Percocet.

But all of that together should have you in nod-city.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

Re: CWE Results [Re: Inverted]
    #413311 - 05/06/10 10:35 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Nah dude, my tolerance isn't bad anymore.  I took 2 Perc 7.5 last night and was nodding my ass off.  Hydros and Percocets have never really had like a huge effect on me.  I mainly just wanted to try a CWE but that shit was weak.  I think I fucked it up somehow.  I followed the Tek perfectly though.  Oh well, not that worried about it really.  My mouth doesn't hurt that bad anymore so it's not really a big deal.  I hadn't taken pain pills all day until then.  I've never been hooked on percs and shit like that shit.  The only pills I've ever done recreationally and habitually were the oxys for about 5 months.  Done E a few times n shit of course. :discorex: But yeah, what did I fuck up on the CWE?? :confused:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#413313 - 05/06/10 10:39 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Ummm Oxy's are more addictive and pure than Heroin.  You had a hell of a tolerance man, trust me I know.  If you do it once, you will get a fresh rush, but as soon as you try to do it the next day; it's going to be the same as if you were in in the middle of your addiction.  Your tolerance will return after one use is what I'm saying.

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#413316 - 05/06/10 10:57 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Ummm Oxy's are more addictive and pure than Heroin.  You had a hell of a tolerance man, trust me I know.  If you do it once, you will get a fresh rush, but as soon as you try to do it the next day; it's going to be the same as if you were in in the middle of your addiction.  Your tolerance will return after one use is what I'm saying.

The most I ever did was like 1.5 30mg pills a day like 3 times.  Actually, the very last night I did an oxy, I did a 40mg but some got knocked on the floor so I'm not sure exactly how much.  I was fucked up though.  I did like 2 30's once and was fuucked up but started pukin and gettin sick n shit.  I was never that bad, but it was getting damn close to escalating trust me.  The fresh rush is the best it seemed.  You're totally right though.  Cuz the times I quit and started again it was the same thing over.  How long does it take for the tol to completely go away, just curious.  But I drank 37mg of hydro and perc and barely anything.  I think I weakened it some how.

Oh, and a side note, the guy I was getting them from was kind of a friend of mine.  Never best friends or anything, but a cool dude.  Knew him for about 2 years or so.  Pretty decent guy for the most part.  He just left to go to a rehab facility in Illinois for 8 months to 15 months.  That's what I hear anyway.  Said he felt like he wasn't being a good father to his kid (dude gave a shitload of money to the baby's mom for the kid actually) and he was wasting his life.  He had started doin xanax too.  he was getting bad off.  So I guess it's all for the best now right?  :shrug:

--------------------

Edited by FarBeyondDriven (05/06/10 11:04 PM)

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#413318 - 05/06/10 11:07 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Hm...maybe the CWE did work and it's more of a long term thing.  I think I'm starting to feel it now.  I smoked a lil weed.

--------------------

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaybec
    #413326 - 05/06/10 11:41 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I just did a CWE a little while ago, tasted like shit dumped like a pack of kool-aid in it haha... Feelin pretty good though idk i prefer weed over any opiates i have done:shrug: maybe i just havent had a large enogh dose

--------------------

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#413347 - 05/07/10 12:31 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
Quote:

Inverted said:

The most I ever did was like 1.5 30mg pills a day like 3 times.  Actually, the very last night I did an oxy, I did a 40mg but some got knocked on the floor so I'm not sure exactly how much.  I was fucked up though.  I did like 2 30's once and was fuucked up but started pukin and gettin sick n shit.  I was never that bad, but it was getting damn close to escalating trust me.  The fresh rush is the best it seemed.  You're totally right though.  Cuz the times I quit and started again it was the same thing over.  How long does it take for the tol to completely go away, just curious.  But I drank 37mg of hydro and perc and barely anything.  I think I weakened it some how.

From what I have heard, and experienced from past sober periods; It usually takes at LEAST ~2 years for your Opiate Receptors in your brain to return to a "near virgin/original" state.  They will never truly be the same : - (

So I guess it's all for the best now right?  :shrug:

Yes, for you if that is your only access for Opiates.  I hope that my frequent check-ups and cautions about how addictive they can be helped convince you to stop or at least cut back.

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
Hm...maybe the CWE did work and it's more of a long term thing.  I think I'm starting to feel it now.  I smoked a lil weed.

Like I said in another thread....

Quote:

Inverted said:

BTW if you aren't feeling opies very much, smoke a fat bowl because they synergize better than any other 2 drugs together.  Should be nodding in no time.

Get some OC's or heroin if you want real nods.

But don't really get any OC's or anything, because that was just an example about the strongest Opiates.  DO NOT USE THEM more than once a week or every other week.  To be truly safe I'd use them once a month.

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#413350 - 05/07/10 12:39 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Damn, I didn't realize it was that long for receptors to go back to normal.  That's crazy.  I mean, I'm just glad he went, hopefully it'll help him.  I stopped doing them a while back so it wasn't really affecting me that he was here.  I just didn't talk to him.  Not because I hated him or anything, it was just best I didn't talk to him for a while.  The only thing that even got me doing pain pills was a dental procedure I had a couple weeks ago, then I stopped doing them after the pain went away, and then I had this thing done yesterday so I took some yesterday and today.  Might take one or two tomorrow, but other than that I'm kinda back to the "I like weed and a beer every now and then" status.  Everything is good again man as far as the opiate thing goes.  Like I feel like if I had 200 oxies in front of me right now, I would be flipping out about how much money I could make and not how high I could get.  Know what I mean?

--------------------

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaybec
    #413356 - 05/07/10 12:58 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:

From what I have heard, and experienced from past sober periods; It usually takes at LEAST ~2 years for your Opiate Receptors in your brain to return to a "near virgin/original" state.  b]

Holy shit thats a long time... I never knew that.

--------------------

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#413357 - 05/07/10 01:20 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Hell yeah, shows you have self control.  I'm proud of ya'!  The last piece of Subutex I took was LESS than 1mg, and was 11 (well now 12, after midnight) days ago!  I still don't feel the best each morning, and I still get the sweating armpits thing for the first 1/2 of the day.  Hopefully that will fade away in the next couple or few weeks.  If it weren't for Cannabis, there is no way I would be able to sleep at night.  I am so in love with Mary J, not even my GF/Wife will make me stop smoking when she returns from rehab in one month.  She has mentioned that she is done smoking weed, but I have a feeling that she will cave in on herb.  I mean it's honestly just weed and it WILL NOT lead back to dope, and it helps with Insomnia so damn much.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds