Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineReeferNshrooms
Stranger

STUPID WOMEN
    #398563 - 04/08/10 09:53 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

fukin ricebuckets. i just found out why sheila might be mad at me, cuz she lost the guy who had that whole conversation, but ya'll didn't lose me. talk about ohhhhh ima kum out when i didnt even do that half the time, doy doy doy doy. yer not sposse to make the biggest mistake to find out, ur only sposse to make the women mistake. that's not how that guy who had that whole conversation woulda done, which is me.

not to mention all things are according to plans we got two stolen vans. plus this is really hurting my assssssss and i alreadyyyyyyyyy said ming is the devil who is my brother and im the MESSIAH,my mom is quan yin and my sister is her helper plus my dad is george washington who is dmx.

R.I.P. play too hard damn realm Girl. it could be for the food, but it wasn't my dad just coughed and said it wasn't. i think they just wanna do me in cuz they're men. my mom's a man who is quan yin. i told u, betray em immediately. if i see sumthin sketchy in the beginning or once then thats it, the most i give u masonically is 4 chances. in life i give u 4 chances to cross me too.

so i dont think it was the food.

in conclusion u ladies think LEO's or july 25th's are good women, well i told my en vogue cd case that they didnt put the coupons back in rotation. i guessssssss i donno man i guess they just want the icecubes to drop due to the fact that they came from dandilions. but like the women said i got two stolen vanssssss ,thinking "ill kill the pumpkin pie messiah and make the herbs who were the dandilion people the messiah, to the likes of pumpkin pie who is uncute?" *spits nonchalantly and quietly* nooooooooooo mmannnnnn but thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn that doesnt make any sense because the ice cubes will drop but then ya'll said im uncute so make up your mindddddddddd wtfffffffffff

watch the im falling away commercial then you'll see, you said you'll make it anew?????? no dik. the sad part is the female leo's might represent the play too hard damn realm girl. and they might have got the patrick thing wrong, patrick's a herb. to make a mistake like that ladies is to not confirm it, u can try it to other things like THATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT like thissssss like thattttt and it wont check out for example for thisssssssss and thatttttt for me for me for me for meeeeeee lollllll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: STUPID WOMEN [Re: ReeferNshrooms]
    #398565 - 04/08/10 09:56 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Is this a free style rap?

OfflineReeferNshrooms
Stranger

#398566 - 04/08/10 09:56 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

but in life if they do it the yahawdeh or swift way i say nevermind just use magic and kill emmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
    #398567 - 04/08/10 10:02 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

:horly:

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineReeferNshrooms
Stranger

#398568 - 04/08/10 10:04 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

or if they did it on purpose or not, now imperial orchid just time travelled thru in and thru out or the logo thing or the shticky thing
lmaooooooo u know how stupid this looks to me? the women are wearing pumpkin pie's mind and im pumpkin pie soooooooo alllllllll yalllllllllll who do that look pretty damn stoopit to me, i came to fix it. now ya'll said im not converting the fraction for u so my dad is gonna be like "i came to fix it" he wants to fix it and not let me convert the fraction biggest faggot of all timeeeeee *kicks a chair after bending my knee in the air*

plus it's all my music. then you ladies said ur a star you didnt even look at the music u stole,the music was just a sample of mine, i have better music than that. plus the other pumpkin pies can create dinosaurs rite in front of your face when i created chicken baw bawk head and i can create a dinosaur too,

please dont ignore the fact that joey broke several thousand rules to smoke one blunt with me each time and plus i wouldnt time travel thru in and thru out thats loser shit same with eddie frasca and the blanket , i jerk off and throw the cum on the blanket but he got it from me ahead of the time and does it and is probably waiting for this reincarnation of mine to turn out. about the astral projection thing i had my residue there

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
    #398579 - 04/08/10 10:39 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

what in the fuck are you trying to say to us?

--------------------

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Re: STUPID WOMEN [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #398632 - 04/08/10 11:38 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Dudes, TRIPPIN!!!!!!

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

OfflineReeferNshrooms
Stranger

Re: STUPID WOMEN [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #398769 - 04/09/10 07:35 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

and then the bitch on the corner gon say "i'll type geon du codes on this guy" YOU FUKIN IMBECILE, I SPECIFICALLY SAID THAT MY BROTHER AND SISTER TYPE GEON DUE CODES ON ME, or reads that influence book on me inward outward like at the park with the pilgrim.

AND OH YEAH ABOUT THE WATER THING, I DID IT CUZ IT WAS FUN U FUKIN RETARD.

and when i get rich and famous don't put joey raymond and juan on cuz they're my enemies and i killed them already. so don't be so stupid as to put my "friends" on too, i killed em, i smoke with my enemies and i kill em too. ooh long and karritz ring a bell? STFU.

OfflineReeferNshrooms
Stranger

#398775 - 04/09/10 07:48 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

i said don'ttttttttt put raymond (herb) on becuz i put (can't say the real word) in staten island who obtained all those knives on, nor juan (who dickrides G Body when it's me, this fukin retard i can't stand this guy he's like ohhhhh j lynn j lenn jim loose jim loose G Body G Bodyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yayyyyyyy i luv u forever.  WHEN I'M HIM?! if that's the case then shutup already.

and the soopa stars are chilling with mr tugg boat who hasn't spent one single cent from the commercials he made yet. (i typed it this way on purpose)

i said i told u to live like this becuz to see if u like ur rich life better or this one, so i constantly see famous people in morphy mode

and plus juan wants to stretch the crack with bowser so i can't fight the illuminati becuz he said it's embarrassing, and now the guys wanna do it to the girls fighting style, so if you see yourself lose all your fights it's not my fault

and i SPECIFICALLY said that im coo stalking gangstalking and satanic ritual abuse, you got it wrong cuz of that (I was waiting for that) thing you did. when you got 912,000 of those wrong in history now yer doing it to a man.

and plus youuuuuuu said "I CHOSE THIS FOR HIM" (coo stalking gang stalking) longggggg time ago, it's on the thing too. plus if you hear yourself say the messiah thing on the thing you will hear yourself specifically say "i just met the messiah" but you dont wanna hear it cuz im pumpkin pie and it seems to be irrellevent cuz im uncute and you guys and girls happen to be the sexiest angels alive (girl on corner smoking the cigarette waiting for car with the sexy for MING),this happened at least 8 months ago, but it's probably more though.

this is most likely about food

and plus the girls are evil for me

OfflineShroomieGirl
Fear and Loathing
 User Gallery

Loc: TX
Re: STUPID WOMEN [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #398817 - 04/09/10 09:27 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:
Dudes, TRIPPIN!!!!!!

--------------------

Offlinecjesseg
Earth. Water. Air. Fire.
Male User Gallery

Re: STUPID WOMEN [Re: ShroomieGirl]
    #399343 - 04/10/10 12:48 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Haha!
I do this all the time!
You just think of topic, & just flow with, saying what comes to mind right after the last word you thought of.
I do this with my friends when we're high, it freaks the hell out of them because I look serious about what i'm saying.
Or he could be tripping.

--------------------
"She quickly stood up & looked down, the door on her shoe had gotten larger.
Her shoelaces then quickly took hold of her hands, which caused her to sneeze.
She spit on the puddle of liquid rice to her left, hoping it would release the toads from their chains.
It did nothing.
Desperately she bit into her arm-chair, hoping, praying the bird will hear her call.
"Get the lock!" Sponny yelled.
But was too late.
The door had opened.
She quickly grabbed her shoe & threw it, spilling & exposing the contents inside & relaseing those things."

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: STUPID WOMEN [Re: cjesseg]
    #399346 - 04/10/10 12:54 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, that'd be ok if it made any sense.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: STUPID WOMEN [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #399353 - 04/10/10 01:31 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I'm way too high for all of this :lol:

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale