Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleCDXX
Enlightened Guardian

Loc: Canada Flag
Going Guerrilla
    #397092 - 04/06/10 01:48 PM (14 years, 15 days ago)

The sun is back again and I have spring fever! Reading everyone's outdoor posts has got me fiending for a way to grow outside this summer despite my current limitations.

I just had a beautiful baby boy and got a new puppy as well. As you can imagine my days are full of wonder and excitement. They're also full. Just plain full. Not a lot of time to be trekking around in the woods looking for a new spot this summer.

What are some of your experiences with urban guerrilla farming? Throw some ideas my way for growing within city limits. It's a new challenge I have yet to overcome and the experience will be welcomed.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSalviaNshrooms9090
Buddhist Monk
Male

Loc: Peru
Re: Going Guerrilla [Re: CDXX]
    #397119 - 04/06/10 04:09 PM (14 years, 15 days ago)

welp heres a little idea i dont know what kind of area your from or anything but around my neck of the woods. We have alot of roads and houses then when you start to go outtowards the woods on the roads theres like nice spots right beside the roads kind or hidden. Or on high ways you know like places beside the road. heres a though get some autoflowering small strains like auto ak47 or short rider and just plant them all around. since they dont take long to grow rippers are not going to be a real problem and since they are small and steathy no ones really gonna find them. my advice go to attitude get some ak47 hindu kush they grow to 14" tops! thats short as a mofo but if you plant alot you can make up for it. and besides they will not require veg nutes and only like 2 feedings of flower nutes if you please but they can just be thrown and grown. short life span its perfect for a guerrilla grow. lol i planted in my friends backyard he has woods kinnda lol no one knew HAHAHA

InvisibleCDXX
Enlightened Guardian

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Going Guerrilla [Re: SalviaNshrooms9090]
    #397120 - 04/06/10 04:15 PM (14 years, 15 days ago)

Ya I've considered autoflowering but I have plenty of strains to work with already I don't need to buy new seeds to get an outdoor crop going. Thanks for the suggestions.

--------------------

OfflineMushrooMan420
Muncher

Loc: CA
    #398321 - 04/08/10 12:48 PM (14 years, 13 days ago)

#1 Finding usable water

#2 Growing somewhere that is a pain in the ass and makes you dread having to go there yourself.

#3 shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

#4 If you have one, use a montain bike for transportation:thumbup: (saves time and a quick get away)

--------------------
x:tongue:

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oaktown to NOLA
    #429413 - 06/06/10 05:37 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I am about to plant some seedlings on a hill where there is water flowing from hundreds of people over watering their lawns on the hills above.  I dug a hole today, and I will fill it with gravel/perlite/soil and some plants as soon as they show sex.

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: Going Guerrilla [Re: SmOakland]
    #432905 - 06/14/10 10:26 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

you could build a small green house in your back yard if you have one put some tomatos around it and some flowers and the ya go ,like sneaky ninja!

--------------------
:whereismiddleman:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck