Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGrower420
Stranger
Can you ignore outdoor plants????
    #395250 - 04/03/10 12:07 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

can i just plant some hardy plants like kaya gold or swiss cheese outdoors and come back and check up on them every few weeks? maybe not even give nutes? cuz im growing in different locations and some locations although perfect are just soo far away. I read that marijuana is a weed and it will grow even if your dont want it too! ofcourse i do plan on taking care of some plants with nutes and good soil but not all of them,.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Can you ignore outdoor plants???? [Re: Grower420]
    #395270 - 04/03/10 01:34 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Yes, you can plant and leave for weeks!

Back when i was in the mainland me and my grow partners would go in and prepare some plots with good fertilized soil. Typically using cow manure and a mix of perlite.

Anyways, we would set the spots up and plant the seedling not to come back for a month or 2. But with this tek, your survival rates are way slimmer. The surrounding weeds seem to take over the area unless you totally clear the ground from all cover.

I would say a better way would be to do like i said and prep your spots. Plant your seedlings. And then keep check on it for the first month. Visiting maybe once a week to maybe once every 2 weeks, just to make sure your babies have time to get strong and start growing. Then once asured that your plants are doing good and can survive amongst the other wild vegitation.

Bottom line, Cannabis is a weed and as such can grow just fine with out human intervention!
:gethigh:

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

OfflineGrower420
Stranger
Re: Can you ignore outdoor plants???? [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #395287 - 04/03/10 02:01 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

cool i was just gonna let them grow in my backyard for a few weeks that way i can monitor them. i have 5 seedlings right now and am getting 17 seeds in the mail next week maybe more if nirvana gives me free seeds like they effing should.. around my neck of the woods the last frost date is april 9 and its in the 70s all weeks and good weather and forcast says nothing below 50 so im probably just gonna let the girls or boyz ugh do there natural thing. and im getting 15 autos in the mail plus 2 fem normal strains.. yay! lol

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals