Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehisheater
trigger man
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Urban Garden Magazine & Just Right Xtra * 1
    #383217 - 03/13/10 09:56 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Hey guys thought I'd share something cool. I picked up a free magazine a while ago from my grow shop called Urban Garden Magazine. Pretty good. I was flipping through it and saw that they were taking on private  testers to test various products for them. All you have to do is e-mail them with some small info on your grow(don't mention MJ obviously) and they get you started. Today my first product came. Just right Xtra! This is soil, but nothing you've ever seen. Their slogan "bag of biology" isn't far off.

Ingredients:  (GH stands for general hydroponics)
CocoTek coir(GH)
Maidenwell Diatomite silica stone
Ancient Forest Humus(GH)
Large Perlite
Rare Earth(GH)
Premium Earthworm Castings
Subculture M AND B(GH)
Natural sulfate and potash
Bone char

It's from nickel city supply, and they hooked it up! I got 65 lbs.! That's two of the bags in the picture below. The other bag is my old soil, sunshine mix #4.

Nickel City Supply also through in a free book that's all about soil biology. I can't believe it was all for free. I'm also getting smart pots later. Anyone down to experiment should definitely go to the magazine's website. I'm gonna start a journal soon comparing the two soils. I usually have to mix in compost and Roots Organic's Oregonism, and pick out all the sticks in the sunshine mix before potting. With this mix, unnecessary!

--------------------
They call them fingers but I never see them fing... Oh wait, there they go.
-----------------------------------------------
Doo Yoo Hookah???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds