Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

i wish
    #382451 - 03/12/10 11:55 AM (14 years, 20 days ago)

I wish I had friends that were semi-crazy enough to do thangs with.

Like it seems most people I know are too reserved, and never want to do any spur-of-the-moment thangs.

It sucks because sometimes I just want to drop everythang and do some thangs, like I wanna go drive to a beach and drink and smoke weed, or do some interestang thangs, without much planning at least.

Plans are good too, but sometimes it's nice to just drop everything and do something crazy like go to mexico randomly and have fun, o well, i am just making this post in hope for wishes to come true.

I want a friend that is crazy enough to do some random spur of the moment thangs with, most of my friends are too scared of not having a trip 'planned' out.

I JUST WANNA GO WIT DA FLOW, YA KNOW?

how lame IMO, but o well :feelsgoodman: anyway.

i mean one time i even offered to pay for a trip to amsterdam to people, and LOL they all turned it down, :dudewtf: it's fukkin amsterdam, but o well :feelsgoodman: anyway

but im glad they turned it down, i would not want to support their lameness anyway, in time some good thangs will happen, i guess i just gotta wait for them thangs, and in the mean time, i guess ill just do random spur of the moment trips inside my head :shrug:

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHomosapian
DMT
Male User Gallery

Loc: Austin , TX
Re: i wish [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
    #382452 - 03/12/10 11:56 AM (14 years, 20 days ago)

in life you can't do what you want , grow up already :huxleyfacepalm:

--------------------

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
Re: i wish [Re: Homosapian]
    #382454 - 03/12/10 11:59 AM (14 years, 20 days ago)

I feel the same way about boring friends

but im too :feelsgoodman: right now to read your whole post

But yeah sometimes im just sitting bored with my friends and im like "I wanna go smoke a fat blunt on a boat" and everyone just looks at me like yeah that would be cool but im not moving or putting any effort into doing that

or when I randomly start driving like 130 down curvy country roads my friends freak but im just trying to doin thangs and :feelsgoodman:

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: i wish [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #382456 - 03/12/10 12:02 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

Homosapian said:
in life you can't do what you want , grow up already :huxleyfacepalm:

in life, you can do whatever u want, lrn mor about life yo.

Quote:

NobodyImportant said:
I feel the same way about boring friends

but im too :feelsgoodman: right now to read your whole post

But yeah sometimes im just sitting bored with my friends and im like "I wanna go smoke a fat blunt on a boat" and everyone just looks at me like yeah that would be cool but im not moving or putting any effort into doing that

or when I randomly start driving like 130 down curvy country roads my friends freak but im just trying to doin thangs and :feelsgoodman:

:feelsgoodman: yea some ppl are just way too boring, and it's not like they are gonna be missing anythang important,

sometimes u just gotta go on adventures :feelsgoodman:

doin' thangs

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

OfflineMoonajuana Time
doin'

Re: i wish [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
    #382521 - 03/12/10 01:55 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

i'd like to do some of those thangs too. I get sea sickness last time I checked but boats seem pretty cool nevertheless :feelsgoodman:

I should really start doin' some doin' thangs as well.

I'd say your only option would be to find some more friend thangs. keep on makin new friends until you get a few willing to do some of those thangs.

then you can be doin' and the restda thangs will follow

--------------------
doin doin'

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: i wish [Re: Moonajuana Time]
    #382572 - 03/12/10 04:13 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

Moonajuana Time said:
i'd like to do some of those thangs too. I get sea sickness last time I checked but boats seem pretty cool nevertheless :feelsgoodman:

I should really start doin' some doin' thangs as well.

I'd say your only option would be to find some more friend thangs. keep on makin new friends until you get a few willing to do some of those thangs.

then you can be doin' and the restda thangs will follow

boats are one of the coolest thangs ever.

but ur also right about the option thangs, those are just thangs i gotta do in order to be doin' thangs

one of these days i wanna get a boat thang that does thangs on the water @ the ocean, but it's like a yacht doin' thangs and it's like livin on da sea, :feelsgoodman:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds