Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineaDoS
freedom lover
Male

Loc: land of the free
no longer sober :)
    #36819 - 05/22/08 03:38 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I scored a bunch of oxycodones and hydrocodones today, and some kind of muscle relaxants. I am super opiated and I love life. Without it, you would be dead. LIFE IS THE SHIT...as long as there are opiates aboot!

:cheers:

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAnarchoTrip
Young Blood
Male

Re: no longer sober :) [Re: aDoS]
    #36821 - 05/22/08 03:39 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

:evildog:

--------------------
YIPPIE!

OfflineaDoS
freedom lover
Male

Re: no longer sober :) [Re: AnarchoTrip]
    #36822 - 05/22/08 03:42 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I love you all

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley

Invisiblewowitch420
whippits n ribs
 User Gallery

Loc: 512 TX
    #36823 - 05/22/08 03:43 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

life on opiates gets boring for me. but the first day or two of a binge are gr88

--------------------

heady nugz

OfflineaDoS
freedom lover
Male

Re: no longer sober :) [Re: wowitch420]
    #36825 - 05/22/08 03:47 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Yea, I figure these will last me for about 2 days. Then I go back to sobriety :frown:. I got 11 oxycodones isntant release 5mg. And 11 hydrocodones 5mg. And 7 of these round white pills that I looked up, they are some kind of muscle relaxants. And there are 8 of these other things, that are white and the same shape and size as my other hydrocodones. But the pill ID is different, and I can't identify it on any pill identifiers that I have tried. I am guessing they are either hydrocodone, or acetaminophen. If anyone could help it would be cool. One side says IP 190. Or its 1P 190, I dunno. And the other side says 500.

--------------------

OfflineConcreteJungle
Herbsman

#36826 - 05/22/08 03:47 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

:heart: Hydrocodone :heart:

--------------------

Invisiblecoda

Re: no longer sober :) [Re: ConcreteJungle]
    #36874 - 05/22/08 04:58 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

One side says IP 190. Or its 1P 190, I dunno. And the other side says 500.

you're the proud owner of 500 mg naproxens :laugh:

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

OfflineaDoS
freedom lover
Male

Re: no longer sober :) [Re: coda]
    #36946 - 05/22/08 06:33 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

naproxen isn't white and rectangle in shape though is it? I thought naproxens were like round and brown.

--------------------

OfflineaDoS
freedom lover
Male

#36947 - 05/22/08 06:36 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

its fine if its not hydrocodone though, I still got plenty of oxycodoen and hydrocodone left, and some cool muscle relaxers that seem to be potentiating my opiates :smile:

and I payed nothing for these.

I don't think its naproxen though, the naproxen I see on the internet, the 500mg ones at least, are brown.

--------------------

InvisibleOmbient
ɥɐɹq ɹǝqos

#36948 - 05/22/08 06:37 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

aDoS said:
LIFE IS THE SHIT...as long as there are opiates aboot!

And they can take your life, crazy huh :laugh:

Invisiblewowitch420
whippits n ribs
 User Gallery

Loc: 512 TX
    #36949 - 05/22/08 06:37 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

ya i was gonna say sounds like either a stolen or gifted stash....

--------------------

heady nugz

OfflineaDoS
freedom lover
Male

#36950 - 05/22/08 06:38 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

yea, it was a gift, a friend of mine told me he had a bunch of left over meds from his surgery. And told me he was positive he had hdyrocodone and oxycodone, but wasn't really sure what the others were. So he just kind of brought me all of the meds he had left over. Hes a good guy.

--------------------

OfflineaDoS
freedom lover
Male

Re: no longer sober :) [Re: Ombient]
    #36951 - 05/22/08 06:40 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Omni said:
Quote:

aDoS said:
LIFE IS THE SHIT...as long as there are opiates aboot!

And they can take your life, crazy huh :laugh:

if you overdose

opiates are a double edged sword because it makes you very happy, and for some, makes them motivated; but on the other side, you can be a slave if you are addicted to them, and you cant poop sometimes.

--------------------

OfflineaDoS
freedom lover
Male

#36952 - 05/22/08 06:41 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I just realized I have drink 3 sodas and I haven't pissed yet

--------------------

Invisiblecoda

#36966 - 05/22/08 06:57 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

look like what you have?

--------------------

OfflineaDoS
freedom lover
Male

Re: no longer sober :) [Re: coda]
    #36981 - 05/22/08 07:40 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

yea, with a 500 on the back, if it is the napronix stuff (excuse my spelling) then I will probably toss it. I keep reading about how that stuff can cause internal bleeding??

Hey I just popped another 30mg of oxycodone!

:cheers:

--------------------

Invisibleltd
 User Gallery

#36987 - 05/22/08 07:48 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

:deepman:

opiates FTW

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: no longer sober :) [Re: ltd]
    #36999 - 05/22/08 08:01 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

awesome. im glad your not sober.

me either. i love it

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

InvisibleSkunk420
Growing time!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth
    #37055 - 05/22/08 08:46 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I like muscle relaxants better then oxycodones, I get a better effect from them, but that is just me i guess?
But that is cool you are not sober.

--------------------
this is so fucking exiting..:yesnod:

Invisiblecoda

Re: no longer sober :) [Re: Skunk420]
    #37079 - 05/22/08 08:54 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

if it is the napronix stuff (excuse my spelling) then I will probably toss it.

it is, id keep em tho, they're great for bad body aches and pains.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder