Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: this is a thread for people who don't want to read all the bitching [Re: Farmer Joe]
    #362531 - 02/11/10 05:50 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: this is a thread for people who don't want to read all the bitching [Re: Farmer Joe]
    #362536 - 02/11/10 05:59 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I just wanted to hear your opinion on the yellow spots on my leaves....

haha but hempy's are great indeed. you'll like them for sure :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: this is a thread for people who don't want to read all the bitching [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #362540 - 02/11/10 06:10 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I made some water hash today and it came out OK...

I let the solution settle for too long, because I took a nap and slept too long.

I only wanted it to settle for an hour but it went 4 so some tiny plant material settled to the bottom... :grrr:

I as hoping for amber hash, but it's equally green... Blah, Oh well I'm still chopped as fuck, it just doesn't have the consistency of bubble, which is disappointing

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: this is a thread for people who don't want to read all the bitching [Re: Inverted]
    #362544 - 02/11/10 06:16 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Ah, fuck thanks for reminding me Harry, I gotta go water/feed my ladies!

Shiiiiiiiiit

:bongload:

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Re: this is a thread for people who don't want to read all the bitching [Re: Inverted]
    #362546 - 02/11/10 06:18 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

What do you think of the leaf spots inverted? should I do anything or just wait it out?

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: this is a thread for people who don't want to read all the bitching [Re: Shr0000ooooms]
    #362549 - 02/11/10 06:21 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Shr0000ooooms said:
How do you think you did?

Im about 90% sure I will get it. My next interview is with the shift manager who is friends with my roommate who already works there. I interviewed with like the main managers today.

I just played the most disgusting game of basketball in my life. The kid guarding me punted the ball and shattered his phone on the pavement after the game. shot something like 8 of 10, bunch of rebounds and assists. Then stepped out and nutted a game winning 3 in his face.

It was bliss.

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: this is a thread for people who don't want to read all the bitching [Re: mel_lonta_tauda]
    #362550 - 02/11/10 06:22 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mel_lonta_tauda said:
i just got a letter from a debt collection agency willing to settle out my old debt for $50, compared to the original $1661

i guess they found me after 6 yrs of looking  :lol:  i forgot all about that shit

I hope your credit score isn't something you are terribly concerned with.  :lol:  bummer dude.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: this is a thread for people who don't want to read all the bitching [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #362561 - 02/11/10 06:31 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
Quote:

mel_lonta_tauda said:
i just got a letter from a debt collection agency willing to settle out my old debt for $50, compared to the original $1661

i guess they found me after 6 yrs of looking  :lol:  i forgot all about that shit

I hope your credit score isn't something you are terribly concerned with.  :lol:  bummer dude.

Actually, they remove it from your credit report once you settle it.

I once had to settle 2000$ worth of debt, paid something like 350$ to have it whipped off my record

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: this is a thread for people who don't want to read all the bitching [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #362568 - 02/11/10 06:35 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
What do you think of the leaf spots inverted? should I do anything or just wait it out?

Looks too minor and early to diagnose.  I'd just do what you usually do until it either clears up or becomes worse at which point you can diagnose and correct it.

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#362569 - 02/11/10 06:36 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I almost actually looks like a burn...

How much have you been feeding them?

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

#362577 - 02/11/10 06:43 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

standard vegetative lucas. Gen Hydro 5ml micro and 10ml bloom per gallon. they didn't show any burn in the aeroponic system though at that same feeding and I just transplanted to hempy like 3 days ago. I figure they would have shown burn in aero before hempy right?

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: this is a thread for people who don't want to read all the bitching [Re: Picklez]
    #362580 - 02/11/10 06:45 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

^I wasn't sure about that so i just didnt' comment in his thread, though i do appreciate HB getting us a decent pictar.

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
Quote:

mel_lonta_tauda said:

I once had to settle 2000$ worth of debt, paid something like 350$ to have it whipped off my record

If you don't pay it in full it will stay on there for a few years.  That was my understanding.  I know there is a statute of limitations on it, but i really thought it stayed on there.  Otherwise, why pay anything off at all and just let it accrue until they give up on it?

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleShr0000ooooms
Cannabis Sampler

Loc: Hindu Kush Mountains
Re: this is a thread for people who don't want to read all the bitching [Re: Picklez]
    #362589 - 02/11/10 06:51 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
Quote:

Shr0000ooooms said:
How do you think you did?

Im about 90% sure I will get it. My next interview is with the shift manager who is friends with my roommate who already works there. I interviewed with like the main managers today.

I just played the most disgusting game of basketball in my life. The kid guarding me punted the ball and shattered his phone on the pavement after the game. shot something like 8 of 10, bunch of rebounds and assists. Then stepped out and nutted a game winning 3 in his face.

It was bliss.

You're going to be a busboy or something along the lines of that right? My brother's friend helped me over the Summer get a job as a busboy in a 4 star restaurant(His parents own it), except I'm taking a break so I have more time to study.

--------------------
If I'm posting I'm high.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: this is a thread for people who don't want to read all the bitching [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #362590 - 02/11/10 06:52 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

normal statute of limitations is 7 years regardless if you make any attempts to pay

but no, I am 100% sure it is removed once you pay the collection agency. The collection agency actually buys your debt from the companies. That's how they are able to settle for pennies on the dollar. Collection agencies have such a low rate of actually being able to recover funds.

Invisiblecoda

#362592 - 02/11/10 06:53 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

looks like some solution ended up on your leaves

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#362614 - 02/11/10 07:08 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
^I wasn't sure about that so i just didnt' comment in his thread, though i do appreciate HB getting us a decent pictar.

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
Quote:

mel_lonta_tauda said:

If you don't pay it in full it will stay on there for a few years.  That was my understanding.  I know there is a statute of limitations on it, but i really thought it stayed on there.  Otherwise, why pay anything off at all and just let it accrue until they give up on it?

I know some people that have been doing that for years

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
    #362619 - 02/11/10 07:10 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
I said NO bitching! :crankey:

nah I'm just kidding, that sucks about the infection dude. those are such a pain in the ass, I was riddled with ear infections as a kid so I feel your pain

Same here I had to have tubes put into my ears. At least every time they did it I threw up all over the doc. :lol:

Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

Re: this is a thread for people who don't want to read all the bitching [Re: Triptonic]
    #362653 - 02/11/10 07:38 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

eat some trash and grow an immunity system like a real man

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: this is a thread for people who don't want to read all the bitching [Re: elcharrosays]
    #362654 - 02/11/10 07:39 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Is that what you do?

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery

Loc: the sun
    #362657 - 02/11/10 07:40 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
Quote:

mel_lonta_tauda said:

nah i'm not worried about it, lol   

I AM NOT MY CREDIT RATING    ...:abduction:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies