Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: I'm getting to fool around with mood stabalizers soon [Re: Buddy]
    #349370 - 01/18/10 02:36 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Buddy said:
She's got bipolar, one for when she's manic, one for when she's depressed. Basically an anti depressant (the one I'd be more likely to try) which I'm assuming has a euphoric effect, and one to bring her down when her brain's doing that it's self.

There is your first mistake. Anti depressants have no euphoric effect at all.

Quote:

Jesus, you guys are fairly serious about not fucking around with prescription drugs. I'm surprised.

Big difference in a recreational drug and a drug designed to alter your brains chemestry do to an 'imbalance'

Quote:

And bye bye liver? If I decide it's ok to take these things I'm not going to knock a bottle of them back. I'm not THAT retarded.

The simple fact that you're considering taking a bi-polar med to get high proves your ignorance IMO

Quote:

Well honestly since reading the replies to this thread I'm reconsidering the whole thing. But I'll save any real decision making for after I've read up on the meds myself. I'm aware that there are some strong drugs out there that can fuck you up. This is why I'm so hesitant to try LSD.

WTF .... you will consider taking some random drug
just for shits and giggles but wont try LSD

:facepalm: X 10

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBuddy
Mr.
Male

#349374 - 01/18/10 02:39 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I'm also thinking it'll give me an idea what her life is like. I kind of feel shit still. I mean a few weeks after we break up she gets this and her life turns to shit. And I'm saying 'don't worry about it', or 'it's not all that bad, lots of people have it, Steven Fry has it'. And off I go on my merry way. If it doesn't cause any long term damage I'll probably try it.

--------------------
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro!

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: I'm getting to fool around with mood stabalizers soon [Re: niteowl]
    #349375 - 01/18/10 02:40 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:
Quote:

Buddy said:
She's got bipolar, one for when she's manic, one for when she's depressed. Basically an anti depressant (the one I'd be more likely to try) which I'm assuming has a euphoric effect, and one to bring her down when her brain's doing that it's self.

Quote:

Jesus, you guys are fairly serious about not fucking around with prescription drugs. I'm surprised.

Big difference in a recreational drug and a drug designed to alter your brains chemestry do to an 'imbalance'

Quote:

And bye bye liver? If I decide it's ok to take these things I'm not going to knock a bottle of them back. I'm not THAT retarded.

The simple fact that you're considering taking a bi-polar med to get high proves your ignorance IMO

Quote:

Well honestly since reading the replies to this thread I'm reconsidering the whole thing. But I'll save any real decision making for after I've read up on the meds myself. I'm aware that there are some strong drugs out there that can fuck you up. This is why I'm so hesitant to try LSD.

QFT

OfflineBuddy
Mr.
Male

Re: I'm getting to fool around with mood stabalizers soon [Re: Triptonic]
    #349378 - 01/18/10 02:42 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

What does QFT mean?

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#349379 - 01/18/10 02:43 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quoted for truth.
        or
QUIT FUCKING TALKING! hahahhaha.

Nah it means "Quoted for truth"

OfflineBuddy
Mr.
Male

#349381 - 01/18/10 02:45 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Never mind. All thanks to Urban Dictionary.

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
    #349389 - 01/18/10 02:52 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:
Quote:

niteowl said:
Quote:

Buddy said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

QFT

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: I'm getting to fool around with mood stabalizers soon [Re: Inverted]
    #349397 - 01/18/10 02:56 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Quote:

Triptonic said:
Quote:

niteowl said:
Quote:

Buddy said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

QFT

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
Re: I'm getting to fool around with mood stabalizers soon [Re: niteowl]
    #349398 - 01/18/10 02:58 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:
I think he is talking about something like Prozac, Xanax, Klonopin or Seroquil

none of them should be taken recreationally either TBH

Those are the ones that should (or can rather) be taken recreationally 

well prozac not so much

but bipolar meds... no

do not for any reason take those

get some acid instead, LSD is the most wonderful thing in all of existence

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

OfflineTomCollins

Re: I'm getting to fool around with mood stabalizers soon [Re: THEBats]
    #349406 - 01/18/10 03:10 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Quote:

Inverted said:
Quote:

Triptonic said:
Quote:

niteowl said:

QFT

@ Buddy: Those meds are not uppers or downers, they are Anti-Psychotics. In my view, when you take a medication thats meant to fix a problem you don't have, it'll probably create one.

:fearandloathing:

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

OfflineBuddy
Mr.
Male

Re: I'm getting to fool around with mood stabalizers soon [Re: TomCollins]
    #349413 - 01/18/10 03:25 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Listen, I've had enough of the lecturing. I started this thread on the assumption that I'm gonna find the drug is safe enough to use. I'm gonna look for a couple of things. A) I'll do a few google searches to try find what effect the drug would have on a healthy person who isn't prescribed it. Generally you can find this sort of information in case of the event accidental consumption. And B) I'll prob look around for trip reports on erowid or likewise.

Why don't you all wait a week till I've found out a bit more about it. And then get back to me with your thoughts.

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: I'm getting to fool around with mood stabalizers soon [Re: TomCollins]
    #349414 - 01/18/10 03:28 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

@ Buddy: Those meds are not uppers or downers, they are Anti-Psychotics. In my view, when you take a medication thats meant to fix a problem you don't have, it'll probably create one

:fearandloathing:

No, not all of her meds will be anti psychotics.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#349415 - 01/18/10 03:31 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

So you started a thread on an internet forum trying to find out whether or not they are safe, only to have all tell you it's a retarded idea, and now you plan to look else where still considering taking the meds? 

Why didn't you just research prior to asking such a dumb question?  You're clearly ignoring the advice of people here and most likely will search until you find some bit of info that says it's ok, despite all the information that says it's not.

:methisgood:

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by THEBats (01/18/10 03:32 PM)

OfflineBuddy
Mr.
Male

#349416 - 01/18/10 03:31 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Sterben?

--------------------

OfflineBuddy
Mr.
Male

#349418 - 01/18/10 03:34 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
So you started a thread on an internet forum trying to find out whether or not they are safe, only to have all tell you it's a retarded idea, and now you plan to look else where still considering taking the meds? 

Why didn't you just research prior to asking such a dumb question?  You're clearly ignoring the advice of people here and most likely will search until you find some bit of info that says it's ok, despite all the information that says it's not.

:methisgood:

I don't recall asking was anything safe to use. She just txt me the name. Research time.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#349421 - 01/18/10 03:38 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Buddy said:
I started this thread on the assumption that I'm gonna find the drug is safe enough to use.

That was your intention though.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

InvisibleShr0000ooooms
Cannabis Sampler

Loc: Hindu Kush Mountains
    #349422 - 01/18/10 03:40 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Buddy said:
I'm also thinking it'll give me an idea what her life is like. I kind of feel shit still. I mean a few weeks after we break up she gets this and her life turns to shit. And I'm saying 'don't worry about it', or 'it's not all that bad, lots of people have it, Steven Fry has it'. And off I go on my merry way. If it doesn't cause any long term damage I'll probably try it.

Just stick with shrooms weed and LSD, maybe only weed because you're retarded and I wouldn't advise anyone like you to try drugs.

--------------------
If I'm posting I'm high.

OfflineBuddy
Mr.
Male

#349426 - 01/18/10 03:46 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

No believe me bats that wasn't my intention. My intention was to share what I considered to by a probable future drug experience with other consciousness altering enthusiasts. I thought I'd hear back from one or two people that mood stabalizers can be fun.

Still reading. It's got some fairly nasty physical side effects. Rashes, effecting vision. Vivid dreaming is one that sounds good.

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
    #349428 - 01/18/10 03:48 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Buddy said:
No believe me bats that wasn't my intention. My intention was to share what I considered to by a probable future drug experience with other consciousness altering enthusiasts. I thought I'd hear back from one or two people that mood stabalizers can be fun.

Still reading. It's got some fairly nasty physical side effects. Rashes, effecting vision. Vivid dreaming is one that sounds good.

dude...don't fuck with them. they have far more psychological side effects too if you start taking them and for some reason can't get them anymore. i've seen my aunt do some crazy shit when she didn't have them. take it for what it is, everybody is telling you the right thing. find a new drug to experiment with.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#349429 - 01/18/10 03:49 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Drug name? I am going for a doctorate in psychology so I'm fairly well read in the subject.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom