Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineRenorCordic
Bio-Ranger
Male

Loc: Ancient China
Re: Beckstreet abortions [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #348330 - 01/15/10 04:07 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I do not disagree. I have no feelings for fetuses. Although. I'm not sure how I feel about cloning/breeding humans with science. I think the world is overpopulated as it is. Humans have mostly cheated Darwin's theory already. Imagine if diseases were abolished, aging slowed, and we had spare organs if we needed them. Man. Goodbye 'unnecessary' flora and fauna.

--------------------
Come with us now on a journey through time and space.
To the world of the Mighty Boosh!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: Beckstreet abortions [Re: RenorCordic]
    #348418 - 01/15/10 07:16 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah man, population control is one of my hot button issues.  I talk to people about it all the time.  Sometimes I will even steer the discussion towards abortion to gauge peoples reaction.  But my rant on the last page can be geared as a method for controlling our population.  Personally, i have an inclination that we will all be dead before population becomes an issue like global warming is now.  But i mean, when you talk about this stuff you have to walk a fine line.  These are akin to the ideas that hitler had in developing a perfect race of human.  I always have a difficult time coming up with ethical ideas on HOW we can control our population in a world where we are all working to have more sex and live even longer.  tbh i think abortions should be encouraged and free of charge.  Suicide should be legal and assisted suicide should be available to everyone who is in that kind of a situation.  why can't we die with dignity instead of living in prolonged agony to protect the morals of the upper class who has the power?  ugh.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineRenorCordic
Bio-Ranger
Male

Loc: Ancient China
Re: Beckstreet abortions [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #348491 - 01/15/10 09:43 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I totally agree that both abortions and suicide, assisted or otherwise should be legal. If someone wants to die, let them.

I'm not sure if a solution to the population explosion can be reached. Logically, limit the number of children a family can have. But that will never happen because everyone would have to agree to it, and it also takes away freedoms that should not be taken away.

Maybe offer free vasectomies/hysterectomies. I'd get a vasectomy right now if it was free. I never want to have children.

But, like you mentioned, it's not really a recognized problem so the majority of the human race hasn't even thought about looking for a solution.

:sad:

--------------------
Come with us now on a journey through time and space.
To the world of the Mighty Boosh!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom