Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLivinSublime
OG New Jack
Male

Whats really going on? (Abit of reading but its worth it)
    #346936 - 01/13/10 01:37 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Alright everyone.
I am a newer member but have lurked here for awhile and been apart of the shroomery for almost a year now. Not long compared to others I know.

I have seen great information from so many users, notably coda(mod), and dr. penguin, triptonic, and MFDoom666 (sorry if I got your name wrong dude), but the point is is the fact that you people are amazing, everything you apply yourself to always turns into a successful experiance, even if an opportunity turns sour, you guys learn from it. And you learn from the mistakes of others.

Yeah I know it sounds as if I am kissing ass, and you know maybe I fucking am. But I respect this community more than anything in this world. I cannot put my respect with people in charge of running our country or even our military. My own brother is in Iraq or afghanistan right now, I love and admire him for what he is doing, but honestly they are all just pawns in a much much larger game of chess.

Now I send out a cry in the dark. We all love our herb and we love the goodwill and joy that we can bring to others through our hobbies and actions. But everyone think really hard about our country's past.

When have they ever given us what we truly wanted?

Maybe I am a crazy paranoid conspiracists, but please keep reading.
(I know its alot.)

I know there are people with kids on this board, I want you to go grab the gerber that you feed your child everyday, now look at the ingredients and find a chemical called Acetome(sp?). Do you know what you are feeding you children? What about the H1N1 virus? Wasnt there a shortage of vaccines?

Truth be told, Acetome is a chemical that, in humans and animals, over a period of time slowly makes the consumer sterile. Which means that later on when we are dead and our kids are grown, they will no longer be able to reproduce. Maybe not even our kids, but their kids. Swine Flu was bullshit. Yes it is a major virus but what they dont tell you is, is the fact that its just like the common cold but a bit harder on your immune system. Can you fight it off with regular antibiotics? Yes. Did you need to get that flu shot that the government sent out to everyone? NO.

The vaccine has additives in it that do the exact same as Acetome. Our vegetable crops get sprayed every week with pesticides that no one has any clue about. Just that it keeps bugs off our shit. We now have come to a point in society where fewer and fewer people "grow their own" and rely on the commercial crops of potatoes, corn, carrots, etc.

Think of it as killing you softly. A one world government where the population is at a "controlable" number of 500 million. The military turns on the citizens because the citizens finally want to take a stand once it is too late.

Dont get me wrong, I love to sit and smoke a bowl and watch beavis and butthead or some other mind numbing television show. But truth is people, its all a distraction for what is really going on.

This is why I post this here instead of some blog. You guys are "activists". You make people listen. You make people see what is really happening. YOU are the truthful media. I ask that you just research some on The Bilderburg Meetings or on the chemical that I told you about and come to your own conclusions, decide for yourself whether or not it permits your time. But at least seek out abit more info. You guys get so much shit done for a community that has long since been criminalized in the public view.

Its not too late and if we all stand TOGETHER then we may give our children and their children a chance at true freedom. Marijuana is important to alot of us, but our lives and the pursuit of happiness is much more of an issue. We are just focused on a centralized issue, when the big picture is slowly becoming camoflauged by FOX news and CNN and the Wolf Blitzers, and Anderson Coopers who claim to give you the Truth.

I know its alot of reading everyone and honestly it may not make awhole lot of sense, but please just do some independant research and you will see what I am pleading for help with. To be honest I am downright scared of 2012 and the government and all that, but one person cannot change the world, but One Nation can.

Look at it this way, if the world does end in 2012, do you think YOU and your family will be allowed to go to shelter in the bunkers around the world built just for that type of catastrophe? The answer is NO. You dont make enough money, you dont own anything, and to be honest your nothing but a number or a statistic in the eyes of the powers that be.

DONT BE A NUMBER.

Guys, honestly, You all make such a great impression with your wisdom and caring attitudes, You guys are the leaders of a movement that hasnt even begun. And I would gladly follow any of you into battle so to speak. You all help and make such a lasting impression on the people that come to you guys for help.

Call me a kiss ass or a fucking paranoid schizo I really dont care, but honestly I doubt any would here. You guys have heard alot of crazy shit and probably dealt with alot of crazy shit in all of your lives, but you people make me proud to be able to say that I am a part of this, and we get shit DONE.

Im sorry for all the reading you had to do to get through this, but after you are done, before you post anything, realize that the truth is all over the place in black and white. All you have to do is find it.

For real, I love you guys, and if anyone can get anything moving with this, its you guys.

Apply the passion that you have for herbs to this, and we will secure our futures. We are a democracy and we have the right to know every decision that is made concerning our nation. No more closed door meetings, they are fucking killing us, and we cant do a goddamn thing about it, unless we unite the way we should have 50 years ago.

Much Love to Everyone Here, and even if this thread just flys down the list and no one responds, its cool, I'll still be here and I will still play an active role in building on this amazing opportunity that we all have.

Peace N Love to Everyone, and keep making your voices heard, and if they dont hear you the first time....BREAK THE FUCKING WALLS DOWN AND SCREAM UNTIL THEY DO.

~LS

--------------------
Ahh, Its Bootsy Baby.

Edited by LivinSublime (01/13/10 01:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: Whats really going on? [Re: LivinSublime]
    #346944 - 01/13/10 01:46 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I read the first bit of that.  I dont have a lot of time now so I will read the rest when i come back from work.  I appreciate and agree with all of what I read thus far, up to the conspiracy text.  Welcome to the growery bro!

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#346945 - 01/13/10 01:47 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

There's only way out of this, dude.

:noose:

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineLivinSublime
OG New Jack
Male

Re: Whats really going on? [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #346946 - 01/13/10 01:49 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
I read the first bit of that.  I dont have a lot of time now so I will read the rest when i come back from work.  I appreciate and agree with all of what I read thus far, up to the conspiracy text.  Welcome to the growery bro!

The conspiracy stuff is hard to swallow man, I know, trust me I always had abit of fun with people that are so fucked in the head that they believe anything they hear, but damn, honestly its one of those things that has way too much merit to be false.
Peace man, and hope work is cool for ya.
"Everybodys working for the weekend." lol
Peace dude.

--------------------
Ahh, Its Bootsy Baby.

OfflineLivinSublime
OG New Jack
Male

Re: Whats really going on? [Re: King Koopa]
    #346950 - 01/13/10 01:51 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
There's only way out of this, dude.

:noose:

Wrong man, very wrong. I am not a Cobain. I used to look at shit like that man, but why the hell are we given the ability to speak when most of us choose not too?
I just cant quit that easily. To each his own though, lol.
Thanks for the reply though man.

--------------------
Ahh, Its Bootsy Baby.

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#346951 - 01/13/10 01:56 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

mmmmk.

SO you believe the government is out to destroy it's population?

Your conclusion is no conclusin. You don't tie all of your points into one paragraph bringing THE POINT all together. You also didn't propose a solution.

Why should I treat you any different than any other crackpot insano?

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

InvisibleShr0000ooooms
Cannabis Sampler

Loc: Hindu Kush Mountains
    #346952 - 01/13/10 01:56 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Don't mind him. He just trolls here.

That was a great text and to all the stoners that skipped it I highly suggest you read it. I only read halfway through but I'm about to scroll back up to read the rest.

:highfive:

--------------------
If I'm posting I'm high.

OfflineHomosapian
DMT
Male User Gallery

Loc: Austin , TX
    #346954 - 01/13/10 01:58 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineLivinSublime
OG New Jack
Male

Re: Whats really going on? [Re: Shr0000ooooms]
    #346965 - 01/13/10 02:03 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Shr0000ooooms said:
Don't mind him. He just trolls here.

That was a great text and to all the stoners that skipped it I highly suggest you read it. I only read halfway through but I'm about to scroll back up to read the rest.

:highfive:

Thanks man.
And to Koopa, Im not gonna attack you or anything, especially after all the love I gave this community, but man, if you cannot think for yourself then why are you even apart of a movement such as the cannabis movement? There is no conclusion on purpose. I shouldnt have to give you a conclusion, people here are smart enough to draw their own conclusions on subjects. Whether it be this or something else, you should really think about how you approach things.
Plus Im not worried about it. Judging by your rating I dont think anyone else is worried about you either.
Open your eyes and ears.
Peace N Love man.

--------------------
Ahh, Its Bootsy Baby.

InvisibleBen18
Drunk Derelict
Male User Gallery

Re: Whats really going on? [Re: Homosapian]
    #346970 - 01/13/10 02:07 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

i for one have thought that for a long time
but gave up hope because of the general response being well the above post.

i know some of you have seen me post this.

don't dig to deep

:peace:

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#346971 - 01/13/10 02:08 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

pffft. no conclusion or purpose. you're not in the sixth grade. if you want people to take you seriously, you speak with a purpose. Y

I did draw a conclusion from your "theories": "SO you think the government is out to kills it's population."

I'm looking for an intelligent conversation, and I don't think you're up for it.

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
    #346977 - 01/13/10 02:15 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

yes sir, I liked your post quite a bit. and I agree, I think slowly a revolution is arriving to shift the power back into the hands of every person within the country.

I didn't agree with the part of your post that says triptonic knows jack shit about anything however.

--------------------

OfflineLivinSublime
OG New Jack
Male

#346980 - 01/13/10 02:16 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
pffft. no conclusion or purpose. you're not in the sixth grade. if you want people to take you seriously, you speak with a purpose. Y

I did draw a conclusion from your "theories": "SO you think the government is out to kills it's population."

I'm looking for an intelligent conversation, and I don't think you're up for it.

Then why do you keep posting in it? It is the internet man, if you dont like what you read, then be mature about it and debate over it, dont attack. Seriously, Im not trying to make enemies, but why in the hell do you keep posting to a topic you have no interest in.

I even said that it may not make a whole lot of sense, but at least research it and see what your conclusion is.
And no, the government is "controling" the population, if they were killing it, you and I both would probably already be dead.
For real man, be peaceful and stop giving people shit. This is a messege board and I am using it exactly the way I am suppose to. However you can disagree as I said, but man, dont be so condensending (sp?).
Im done fighting this with you though dude, anymore posts that are just ignorant, I will ignore. If you dont like tell a mod or fucking drop my rating, it really doesnt matter.

--------------------
Ahh, Its Bootsy Baby.

OfflineLivinSublime
OG New Jack
Male

Re: Whats really going on? [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #346982 - 01/13/10 02:18 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

I didn't agree with the part of your post that says triptonic knows jack shit about anything however.

lol He is a cool dude though. He has shared some insightful shit with me. So its all personal.lol.
Right on man.lol
Thanks for the honest post by the way.

--------------------
Ahh, Its Bootsy Baby.

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#346992 - 01/13/10 02:24 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

i'm not fighting you. you're getting really defensive over nothing.

Of course the government's controlling the population, it's a government. Of course they shed out lies and half truths to protect us, in their eyes, because why... it's a government.

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

#346996 - 01/13/10 02:25 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

lol fair enough. he's good for conversation but he asks hilariously dumb questions in the cultivation forum.

So are you involved with any sort of advocacy group or anything? I keep trying to find good ways to get involved in community reform but it's hard to associate yourself with something like that without earning a permanent label.

--------------------

OfflineLivinSublime
OG New Jack
Male

#347007 - 01/13/10 02:32 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
i'm not fighting you. you're getting really defensive over nothing.

Of course the government's controlling the population, it's a government. Of course they shed out lies and half truths to protect us, in their eyes, because why... it's a government.

Hell yeah man, Compromise. We can both agree on that. Sorry for the defense but hell being a n00b and having such deep feelings about the things that I do, its abit hard not to get defensive.
Nothing but peace man for real.
And to Harry:
Honestly besides donating to norml every month, I am not apart of anything, I just try to talk with people and let them make their own decisions. I am like you, I cannot find a group to join without a label. Hell I work in the porn industry and I get labeled all the fucking time for that. Would I marry a pornstar....hell no! But I support the fact that at least if they are gonna be prostitutes, they are gonna get paid as much as possible for their bodies.

--------------------
Ahh, Its Bootsy Baby.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

#347011 - 01/13/10 02:33 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

re-he-heaallly? any samples of your work? :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleShr0000ooooms
Cannabis Sampler

Loc: Hindu Kush Mountains
    #347013 - 01/13/10 02:34 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
lol fair enough. he's good for conversation but he asks hilariously dumb questions in the cultivation forum.

I would too, it's tough being a new grower.

--------------------
If I'm posting I'm high.

OfflineLivinSublime
OG New Jack
Male

#347018 - 01/13/10 02:36 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
re-he-heaallly? any samples of your work? :wink:

Naw man, I dont fuck for a living, I just help with paperwork and getting movies to retailers across the US, Mainly all I do is fill out forms for Monthly STD tests, paychecks, and travel reimbursement for the real stars, and then go to the warehouse and put labels on whats going where.
Edit: I actually got to meet and talk with my favorite performer 2 days ago.....fuckin sasha grey man.

--------------------
Ahh, Its Bootsy Baby.

Edited by LivinSublime (01/13/10 02:38 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies