Home | Community | Message Board


Seedsman.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Smoke Lounge

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Grateful Dead

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 8,488
Last seen: 3 years, 10 months
Yum!
    #32974 - 05/18/08 04:00 AM (9 years, 13 days ago)

Here's how my weekend's playin' out.



THen



--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 11,753
Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: Yum! [Re: THEBats]
    #32988 - 05/18/08 07:00 AM (9 years, 13 days ago)

sounds like a good plan. I think I might be picking up a vial tomorrow. :awesome:


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblecoda


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 4,734
Re: Yum! [Re: THEBats]
    #33090 - 05/18/08 03:08 PM (9 years, 12 days ago)

i miss yuengling :frown:


--------------------


MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 8,488
Last seen: 3 years, 10 months
Re: Yum! [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #33205 - 05/18/08 08:36 PM (9 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
sounds like a good plan. I think I might be picking up a vial tomorrow. :awesome:




damn u


--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSativus
Brosef Knecht
Male User Gallery


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 2,486
Loc: PNW
Re: Yum! [Re: THEBats]
    #33207 - 05/18/08 08:47 PM (9 years, 12 days ago)

I've currently got a hookup for vials, and have heard about several different folks with doses to sell. It's looking to me like maybe the Family is flooding the market in rememberance of Dr. Hofmann.


--------------------
Bufotenin
PiHKAL|TiHKAL|PCPiHKAL
Rhodium|Wetdreams|Synthetikal
DMT Extraction Overview|Jungle Spice
I Discovered the Oakridge Strain


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 17,919
Last seen: 2 years, 11 months
Re: Yum! [Re: Sativus]
    #33208 - 05/18/08 08:48 PM (9 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Sativus said:
I've currently got a hookup for vials, and have heard about several different folks with doses to sell. It's looking to me like maybe the Family is flooding the market in rememberance of Dr. Hofmann.




I think you may be right I have heard reports from family back in the midwest that vials are pretty readily available

I wish I could convince one of them to send me some



Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblewowitch420
whippits n ribs
 User Gallery


Registered: 04/22/08
Posts: 5,982
Loc: 512 TX
Re: Yum! [Re: Picklez]
    #33457 - 05/19/08 01:21 AM (9 years, 12 days ago)

there is no family. just a lot of people making acid all over the world, and probably a surpruls of precursors


--------------------

        heady nugz


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSativus
Brosef Knecht
Male User Gallery


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 2,486
Loc: PNW
Re: Yum! [Re: wowitch420]
    #33462 - 05/19/08 01:24 AM (9 years, 12 days ago)

I kind of doubt that. They aren't anywhere near as visible since their distribution vehicle (the Grateful Dead tour circuit) kicked the bucket. But I'd be pretty surprised if that sort of network of people with that sort of conviction about acid, and access to precursors would just say "aw fuck it, america doesn't need acid anymore".


--------------------
Bufotenin
PiHKAL|TiHKAL|PCPiHKAL
Rhodium|Wetdreams|Synthetikal
DMT Extraction Overview|Jungle Spice
I Discovered the Oakridge Strain


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineHanky
Fat Ladies Bingo

Registered: 04/21/08
Posts: 2,397
Loc: Ass Flavour Pie Factory
Last seen: 7 years, 11 months
Re: Yum! [Re: wowitch420]
    #33463 - 05/19/08 01:24 AM (9 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

wowitch420 said:
there is no family. just a lot of people making acid all over the world, and probably a surpruls of precursors




QFT.

Lots of acid comes out of isreal. Yay for joos.


--------------------
Coaster Said:  "wut do u post bout flumbooyon"


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Grateful Dead

Community >> The Smoke Lounge

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Family History got ruined, trying to apply for my indian card. Thebooedocksaint 625 3 05/21/09 01:20 PM
by Thebooedocksaint
* Yum!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Hanky 9,984 68 08/07/08 04:55 AM
by captain.koons
* Smoking with family
( 1 2 all )
Butters 3,393 26 07/15/08 01:02 AM
by Slave of Cthulhu
* new family guy tonight about weedz
( 1 2 all )
FarBeyondDriven 2,831 25 04/20/09 12:16 AM
by usg543
* Is family guy funny?
( 1 2 all )
highasfuck 5,869 36 08/11/08 05:01 PM
by MFDoom666
* Puke-A-Thon (Family Guy)
Hydro
498 1 05/14/09 05:45 PM
by Dr. Siekadellyk
* TIC- yum yum dinner
( 1 2 3 all )
Picklez 6,379 45 01/16/09 04:19 AM
by wowitch420
* blueberry yum yum
( 1 2 all )
theman420 3,297 25 09/30/08 12:13 PM
by Mushr00m_Man

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Magash, Data, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
1,121 topic views. 2 members, 30 guests and 173 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]
Search this thread:

Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2017 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.