Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineocelot
Stranger
WHY does the intensity of meaning experienced while reaching blazed epiphanies fade so quickly?
    #317695 - 11/18/09 10:11 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

When I get blazed I get extremely inspired, motivated, and interested in my life and the world around me. I make simple but very powerful realizations about my approach towards life and understand that I should be living for the moment, staying true to myself, and just ruthlessly pursuing my surface goals while keeping the big picture in mind at all times.

But...when I'm sober and it's time to put the plans into action, the thoughts and ideas just don't seem so inspiring any more. They seem sort of lifeless and dull, like there's no energy to them.

Why!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: WHY does the intensity of meaning experienced while reaching blazed epiphanies fade so quickly? [Re: ocelot]
    #317700 - 11/18/09 10:22 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Why!?

i know what you mean but there isnt a short easy answer i can give you to your question, you have to train your mind to love life when sober through personal experiences, i suggest possibly a psychedelic experience. theres an afterglow can linger for a long long time and has helped me realise how wonderful life is even when sober.

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineDesertSolitaire
Male

Loc: Colorado Plateau
Re: WHY does the intensity of meaning experienced while reaching blazed epiphanies fade so quickly? [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #317702 - 11/18/09 10:25 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

write the things down while your baked...helps me sometimes....or what siek said.....mushrooms.

--------------------
You don't have to believe everything you think.

Offlinefort mushroom
Stranger
Re: WHY does the intensity of meaning experienced while reaching blazed epiphanies fade so quickly? [Re: ocelot]
    #317731 - 11/18/09 11:23 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

it happens to me all the time i never really found a solution though :shrug:

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oaktown to NOLA
Re: WHY does the intensity of meaning experienced while reaching blazed epiphanies fade so quickly? [Re: fort mushroom]
    #317893 - 11/18/09 03:14 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Smoke weed that has a longer high.  Or more weed.

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: WHY does the intensity of meaning experienced while reaching blazed epiphanies fade so quickly? [Re: DesertSolitaire]
    #317967 - 11/18/09 05:09 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Dr. Siekadellyk said:
Quote:

Why!?

i know what you mean but there isnt a short easy answer i can give you to your question, you have to train your mind to love life when sober through personal experiences, i suggest possibly a psychedelic experience. theres an afterglow can linger for a long long time and has helped me realise how wonderful life is even when sober.

Quote:

DesertSolitaire said:
write the things down while your baked...helps me sometimes....or what siek said.....[gradient:#E81A1A,#]mushrooms[/gradient].

--------------------

OfflineMaverick
Male User Gallery

Re: WHY does the intensity of meaning experienced while reaching blazed epiphanies fade so quickly? [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #318023 - 11/18/09 06:36 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Weed has brought me a true epiphany one night.  It was the strangest realisation, one that came to me without me wanting it to.  I really found the epiphany frightening and difficult to take in, but I knew it was all the truth.

When I was dating my ex, I went to my buddy's house, and hadn't smoked in over two weeks.  This was the first time to take a long break for me.  He loaded me about 4 bowls right off the bat just for me, was like "man you never come around anymore, come chill more often."

I rip them, and then I get too stoned.  I've never been too stoned, it started feeling hallucinogenic almost, like i could hear music in my head and shit (in the background) it was odd, and then I started thinking about my relationship and it really tripped me out, thinking about how horrible the situation was and how much I didn't love or trust her, it really freaked me out because I realized I was suppressing all of my feelings.
I thought the herb was dosed with something, which I asked if they put anything in it, and they said no.  he'd pulled it out of his big jar too, after it was rolling around the table.
Still don't know if it was or wasn't dosed, maybe had some that JWH JHW-18 or whatever it is on it which could make the trip uberpotent especially if you aren't prepared for it.  I haven't had that stuff yet though so I don't know.

I do remember though, it was difficult to be there because the realizations and missing who I was, missing being my own person and living life was all coming back to me.  I had to leave, I ended up leaving, though it was difficult to drive, nothing like I've ever felt before.  I generally wait to drive but in that paranoid state I had to leave.  I went to hang out with her, and just felt awkward around her the entire time because of the thoughts I had had.

All those realizations, that was 4 months into the relationship, if I had just listened to that epiphany, though I knew the entire time after that the relationship was wrong, if I had listened to them I could have saved a lot more money and my time and I could have been a lot happier.

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: WHY does the intensity of meaning experienced while reaching blazed epiphanies fade so quickly? [Re: DesertSolitaire]
    #318080 - 11/18/09 07:36 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

DesertSolitaire said:
write the things down while your baked...helps me sometimes....or what siek said.....L... S...D....

*Fixed

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: WHY does the intensity of meaning experienced while reaching blazed epiphanies fade so quickly? [Re: Inverted]
    #318095 - 11/18/09 07:54 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Quote:

DesertSolitaire said:
write the things down while your baked...helps me sometimes....or what siek said.....mescaline.

*Fixed

double fixed.  But on a serious note just because mushrooms aren't the experience for you doesn't mean it will be the same for everyone.  I can safely say that lsd was the tamer, more enjoyable of the two.  however sometimes the uncomfortable thoughts, feeling ect that come from a mushroom trip are more valuable.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by THEBats (11/18/09 07:55 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds