Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | Next >
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: Keeping Inverted Off Heroin!!! [Re: MFDoom666]
    #325645 - 12/02/09 08:52 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

you should be in school!

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineb0b gnarley
 User Gallery
Re: Keeping Inverted Off Heroin!!! [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #325781 - 12/02/09 10:32 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

alrigggght i'm quiting cigarettes
day 3
its hell
but i can do it
:carl:
currently raging at everything within earshot

Invisibletsollost
Master of Mopery

Re: Keeping Inverted Off Heroin!!! [Re: b0b gnarley]
    #325789 - 12/02/09 10:43 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

it's worth it, coming from someone who quit a few times then finally stuck with it.
i haven't made it a year yet but fuckin may 11th seems like forever ago

--------------------
GUNGA GALUNGA

Offlineb0b gnarley
 User Gallery
Re: Keeping Inverted Off Heroin!!! [Re: tsollost]
    #325793 - 12/02/09 10:49 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

yup day in day out temptation
this song is the stress level right now

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: Keeping Inverted Off Heroin!!! [Re: Inverted]
    #325920 - 12/03/09 08:47 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
Do you think that your recovery process would have been any easier if you have a supervised injection site to go to to help you ween down?

Ugh why does everybody always automatically assume that if you do heroin that you shoot it up with a needle???

Guys... I smoked it off of tinfoil, never shot it up full on junkie style.  Plus I had one of the lowest levels of addiction to that drug.  I have/had friends that were doing 10-20x the amount I used daily...  Just trying to get you guys to see the whole picture.  Heroin has a terrible social stigma behind it.  OC is worse in my opinion.  It's stronger by weight, and is not cut with sugar and shit so it's just more dangerous IMO.

Quote:

stoney.69 said:
Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
what did i miss?  Heroin isn't an opiate now? :lol:

yes it is.

But inverted said he was quitting herion not all opiates.

This is true, but people are getting really confused and the wrong idea.

I just meant that I haven't been 100% off of all opiates, and when I mean opiates I mean Suboxone, which isn't even an opiate, its an opioid, and only a partial one at that.  So while it gives you only enough to take away mental cravings and thoughts of opiates, it DOES NOT GET YOU HIGH!!!  It is impossible to get high off of unless you haven't done opies before and have no tolerance. 

Suboxone has a ceiling effect, so no matter how much you take, only 4mg's can be in your system at a time, and the remaining amount sits "on deck" so to speak, until some has been metabolized and then what was on deck will start to be used up.

I don't ever plan to do other opiates such as Oxycodone or Hydrocodone or Methadone.  I just said it wrong and everyone ran with it.  I only use the suboxone on days I get strong cravings, and they are gone within 30 minutes.  You can hate on me for using exactly what they would give me if I went to in-patient treatment, but I happen to know for a fact that I would still be smoking heroin to this day if I didn't put myself on a Suboxone regimen.

Anyways i'm just trying to make everyone see the situation clearly, as much of my recent support has been lost because I supposedly deceived the entire community and am still using?  :lol:  Yeah Right!

I'm sad to lose support but the fact is that I'm gaining my own personal support to a level where I can deal with more on my own and don't necessarily NEED the support anymore, it just makes everything easier.

/rant

some 15 Y/O kid from my city died a few months ago by taking 4 suboxone tabs (not sure what mg) and drinking a little.....he just never woke up

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Re: Keeping Inverted Off Heroin!!! [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #325984 - 12/03/09 12:09 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Hey Bob:
I'm on day 3 as well.
48 hours is all it takes for the chemicals to clear your system, after that its just a mind game.
Keep it up.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

Offlineb0b gnarley
 User Gallery
Re: Keeping Inverted Off Heroin!!! [Re: 81renaissance]
    #325993 - 12/03/09 12:16 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

cilia are badass dude i hacked out so much tar

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: Keeping Inverted Off Heroin!!! [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #326078 - 12/03/09 02:12 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Dr. Siekadellyk said:
Quote:

Inverted said:
Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
Do you think that your recovery process would have been any easier if you have a supervised injection site to go to to help you ween down?

Ugh why does everybody always automatically assume that if you do heroin that you shoot it up with a needle???

Guys... I smoked it off of tinfoil, never shot it up full on junkie style.  Plus I had one of the lowest levels of addiction to that drug.  I have/had friends that were doing 10-20x the amount I used daily...  Just trying to get you guys to see the whole picture.  Heroin has a terrible social stigma behind it.  OC is worse in my opinion.  It's stronger by weight, and is not cut with sugar and shit so it's just more dangerous IMO.

Quote:

stoney.69 said:
Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
what did i miss?  Heroin isn't an opiate now? :lol:

yes it is.

But inverted said he was quitting herion not all opiates.

This is true, but people are getting really confused and the wrong idea.

I just meant that I haven't been 100% off of all opiates, and when I mean opiates I mean Suboxone, which isn't even an opiate, its an opioid, and only a partial one at that.  So while it gives you only enough to take away mental cravings and thoughts of opiates, it DOES NOT GET YOU HIGH!!!  It is impossible to get high off of unless you haven't done opies before and have no tolerance. 

Suboxone has a ceiling effect, so no matter how much you take, only 4mg's can be in your system at a time, and the remaining amount sits "on deck" so to speak, until some has been metabolized and then what was on deck will start to be used up.

I don't ever plan to do other opiates such as Oxycodone or Hydrocodone or Methadone.  I just said it wrong and everyone ran with it.  I only use the suboxone on days I get strong cravings, and they are gone within 30 minutes.  You can hate on me for using exactly what they would give me if I went to in-patient treatment, but I happen to know for a fact that I would still be smoking heroin to this day if I didn't put myself on a Suboxone regimen.

Anyways i'm just trying to make everyone see the situation clearly, as much of my recent support has been lost because I supposedly deceived the entire community and am still using?  :lol:  Yeah Right!

I'm sad to lose support but the fact is that I'm gaining my own personal support to a level where I can deal with more on my own and don't necessarily NEED the support anymore, it just makes everything easier.

/rant

some 15 Y/O kid from my city died a few months ago by taking 4 suboxone tabs (not sure what mg) and drinking a little.....he just never woke up

Well the most common size is the largest.  8mg.  I literally take 1/4 of a pill and cravings go away.  If I took a whole pill even I'd probably get sick.  (4) 8mg pills... that's just stupid.  Honestly.  I've seen people get so high they threw up for 12 hours, and that was only a half of a pill (no opiate tolerance though).  They can be strong if you don't have tolerance.  IMO they should never be taken other than prescribed.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#327899 - 12/06/09 10:14 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I am glad you are getting your shit together MFDoom.I am sincerely glad.

Starting tomorrow I will be starting a self-prescribed suboxone regiment.  I broke all my needles and cleaned my room of all hairon paraphernalia.  I just need to get through finals this week and I will be golden as I will be heading home for the remainder of winter break and the support of my parents and brother means everything.  I just need to stay away from east cleveland and the cheap/good dope.

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
Re: Keeping Inverted Off Heroin!!! [Re: Tangerines]
    #327906 - 12/06/09 10:28 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

hell yes dude.

so far i feel a whole lot better.

now to get off all the ice cream and soda.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#327907 - 12/06/09 10:31 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

The worst part for me is that I have two steady supplies of dope within a 10 minute walk.  So damn accessible.

Oh well.  I faintly remember what is it like to be clean and the memory is awesome.

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
Re: Keeping Inverted Off Heroin!!! [Re: Tangerines]
    #327921 - 12/06/09 11:42 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i can get crack and meth delivered right now.

but that's different than hairon.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#327929 - 12/07/09 12:37 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

All I can say is you will NOT regret getting away from heroin.  People can call you a pussy for using suboxone to get through it but not many people know that it's one of the hardest things in the world to break as a habit.  Just being able to have ease of mind until you are ready to get off of the suboxone is great.  You can work in stages and it will make the chances of relapse drop.

:thumbup:

The needle is a whole addiction in itself... I can't relate there but I have seen it all, and that involves watching someone die and come back from death.  More than one time.

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
    #328156 - 12/07/09 03:55 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

dude this guy just whipped out a needle and shot up in the middle of work today. wasnt heroin but roxy. that shit tripped me out. just leaned behind the dumpster and banged that shit and went right back to work.

--------------------

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oaktown to NOLA
Re: Keeping Inverted Off Heroin!!! [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #328189 - 12/07/09 04:13 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
dude this guy just whipped out a needle and shot up in the middle of work today. wasnt heroin but roxy. that shit tripped me out. just leaned behind the dumpster and banged that shit and went right back to work.

Damn he was nailing together pallets all fucked up?

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

Re: Keeping Inverted Off Heroin!!! [Re: SmOakland]
    #328200 - 12/07/09 04:19 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

nah me and him were sorting pallets. no building today. good from bad ones n shit. i know the guy. i ride to lunch with him and another couple dudes everyday at lunch n shit. he was fucked up though. he didnt feel like doin shit for a while. i didn't know he was doin it like that til today. he started talking about it like it was all cool and shit after too. had the can top in his pocket and all that. shit was wylin.that's the first time i've seen anyone bang anything.

oh yeah and inverted, just so you know...my roxy use hasn't increased at all and i haven't even done one since thursday. and i got paid friday. heeding your advice as well as my own. nigs around here are junkies man.

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#328292 - 12/07/09 05:55 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
nah me and him were sorting pallets. no building today. good from bad ones n shit. i know the guy. i ride to lunch with him and another couple dudes everyday at lunch n shit. he was fucked up though. he didnt feel like doin shit for a while. i didn't know he was doin it like that til today. he started talking about it like it was all cool and shit after too. had the can top in his pocket and all that. shit was wylin.that's the first time i've seen anyone bang anything.

oh yeah and inverted, just so you know...my roxy use hasn't increased at all and i haven't even done one since thursday. and i got paid friday. heeding your advice as well as my own. nigs around here are junkies man.

Great!  That's what I wanna hear man!  You are too good for that shit.  Let the junkies be junkies, and keep yourself clean and you won't regret it when those fucks get fired for it.  Trust me, it will happen.

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#328293 - 12/07/09 05:56 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:

Great!  That's what I wanna hear man!  You are too good for that shit.  Let the junkies be junkies, and keep yourself clean and you won't regret it when those fucks get fired for it.  Trust me, it will happen.

not sayin ill never do one again but im not gonna get down with that crazy shit. niggas is wylin

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#328299 - 12/07/09 06:04 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Just don't touch needles, and keep your dosage at least to every other day.

Back to back day using is what got me in the end, I promise.

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Keeping Inverted Off Heroin!!! [Re: Triptonic]
    #328350 - 12/07/09 08:06 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Holy fucking fuck i'm stoned!

I love cannabis = my gf

Is that bad?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | Next >

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds