Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineAudz

Methylone ramblings/trip report
    #303971 - 10/26/09 10:22 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

So this chemical is fucking amazing. Got to try this out this weekend and it flat out blew my socks off:

Tried an allergy dose on Thursday then jumped in on Saturday with 120mg + 3 50mg bumps every half hour for the next 1.5 hours. Was surprised how hard it hit me for how low of a starting dose that was; at t+45 or so, I looked in the mirror and my pupils were like dinnerplates which caught me by surprise as it takes a pretty big dose of MDMA to really get my pupils out like that. Quite a bit of euphoria, but it doesn't have that over-the-top "everything is fucking beyond perfect" crazy euphoria, just a pleasant feeling of everything being ok. I find MDMA to be so flooring that it's hard to do anything other than just take in everything around in amazement, whereas MDMC is a bit more down-to-earth in that your train of thought isn't jumping everywhere and you can think logically and rationally about things (not just "everything is perfect!"). Basically, this is the perfect therapy drug: everything is seen in perspective and isn't automatically pushed in a positive direction so you can see it through your normal perspective, but without any emotional walls. Probably the best way to describe it is a lowish dose of MDMA combined with a bit of Adderall.

Music is also greatly enhanced, much like MDMA. However, playing music (guitar specifically) is much more enhanced than MDMA would produce. MDMA makes me so clammy and and in awe of the world that focusing on playing is damn near impossible. MDMC on the other hand allowed me to just let the notes flow; I'm not that good so I still spend a good deal of thought thinking about where my fingers are on the fretboard and whatnot usually, but with this I was able to just focus on where I wanted to go with what I was playing and my fingers somehow followed along without any thought. Listening to music not quite as enhanced, however, due to high distractability. We tried to watch Led Zeppelin's 'The Song Remains the Same' DVD but had to turn it off after one song as we were lost in conversation.

Tactile sensations not quite as enhanced as MDMA, but there is still a significant "I just want to melt into this satin sheet" effect. Sex is highly enhanced, but MDMA dick effect very much present.

Where MDMA seems to synergize wonderfully with cannabis, cannabis completely clouded the MDMC feeling. Basically, the head-cloudiness effect comes through a lot more and it gets hard to follow a train of thought or focus on anything. Save the smoking for the comedown.

Even with 3 50mg bumps at half hour intervals, by t+4 hours, the 'magic' was on its way out with the stimulation persisting for a few more hours. Sleep wasn't too hard thanks to 50mg of diphenhydramine. Slight hangover the next day in the form of spaciness and a bit of lethargy, but hard to tell if it was from the MDMC or the diphen.

Overall, I would describe methylone as MDMA's more serious younger brother. The general effects are all the same, just the emphasis on each is slightly different. Where MDMA is perfect for festivals and whatnot, MDMC is perfect for a nice night in with your significant other/good friends. Over-the-top crazy euphoria vs. a general feeling of complete contentment. If you get a chance, this is a very worthwhile chemical.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejoshisstoned
strange
Male
Loc: Akron
Re: Methylone ramblings/trip report [Re: Audz]
    #304084 - 10/26/09 03:44 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

MDMa's more serious younger brother...thats clever. Im on the fence about trying it but your report is pretty cool.

--------------------
Give me the bat wendy!

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
Re: Methylone ramblings/trip report [Re: joshisstoned]
    #304085 - 10/26/09 03:50 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

lol i'd like to try it to.

and yea mdma and mda is a whole 'nother level.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds