Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefarmerjoe
Stranger

outdoor plant not flowering. 1 month until weather is too cold..suggestions?
    #277665 - 09/09/09 01:02 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Received some no name clones from a friend. I planted them in mid may. (I live in new england)The others are flowering but not the largest one I have.  There is only one month left or less before a good frost hits.  I am wondering if she still has a chance to finish off outside....or should I take her in.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..this plant is huge and I was expecting a good yield from her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: outdoor plant not flowering. 1 month until weather is too cold..suggestions? [Re: farmerjoe]
    #277678 - 09/09/09 01:24 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Take it in before it starts flowering..Interrupting the cycle is no good from my understanding. I have never brought one inside though I'm just an indoor man.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: outdoor plant not flowering. 1 month until weather is too cold..suggestions? [Re: mhbound]
    #277748 - 09/09/09 06:21 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

ya ,you could bring it in like mhbound said ,or you can build a cover for her and cover her at night!I'm in the same predicament as you my friend!

--------------------
:whereismiddleman:

OfflineFarmer Joe
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: outdoor plant not flowering. 1 month until weather is too cold..suggestions? [Re: dmtcorey]
    #278824 - 09/11/09 11:54 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

thanks for the feedback..I'm gonna swing by the local dro shop..ask a few questions. Prob just take it inside and finish it before it gets too far into flowering. I went out yesterday and it is just barely begining.. i know it's indica..nice fat leaves..pruned her into a nice plump bush..hope i don't get too many corn nugs...oh well it was all free anyway. thanks again

happy harvesting,

Farmer Joe

--------------------
"Marijuana may not be addictive, but growing it is" - ED Rosenthal

Maine Caregiver In 100% compliance with Maine state laws.

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada-ish. Flag
Re: outdoor plant not flowering. 1 month until weather is too cold..suggestions? [Re: Farmer Joe]
    #282338 - 09/18/09 06:55 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I also have this problem! I got some "mix bag" seeds from a website, which looking back, was a bad idea. a few turned into super sativas and are literally going to start flowering like right before the frost. I'm not sure making a hood for it would even help at this point with so little time left in the saeason.

here she is

OfflineFarmer Joe
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: outdoor plant not flowering. 1 month until weather is too cold..suggestions? [Re: Lucid]
    #282658 - 09/18/09 08:39 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

yeah that's def sativa....and i agree it's a shitty situation. i grew in large rubber maid tubs ( the ones that you see most home made aero cloners made with) so i was able to bring her to in to finish off. She's still in the early stages of flowering..I'd say still within a few weeks. which i found odd for an indica dominant strain.

You have any recommendations to some seed banks. I have been shopping around but I am still a little weary on where to begin. I'm looking for some nice skunky indica dominant hybrids. I am still a rookie. Any feedback would help me out a shitload.

Thanks for the comments... Good luck...hope you are able to make the best of the situation.  happy harvesting!

--------------------
"Marijuana may not be addictive, but growing it is" - ED Rosenthal

Maine Caregiver In 100% compliance with Maine state laws.

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: outdoor plant not flowering. 1 month until weather is too cold..suggestions? [Re: Farmer Joe]
    #282660 - 09/18/09 08:42 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

hey Joe, did you forget your password:rofl:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

Offlinefarmerjoe
Stranger

Re: outdoor plant not flowering. 1 month until weather is too cold..suggestions? [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #284574 - 09/22/09 09:17 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Haha..sure did. I lucked out..there aren't too many other farmer joes out there..:stoned:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds